hmm nearly 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sorry nithgor but that really is a cop out. it was a w14 mod that did this, why would we want to talk to them anymore all they are doing is hiding. I think we all would like an answer from someone above a power crazed mod(this is not directed at you). TW needs to remember who pays the bills because without our money supporting this game there is no game.

DeletedUser

sorry nithgor but that really is a cop out. it was a w14 mod that did this, why would we want to talk to them anymore all they are doing is hiding. I think we all would like an answer from someone above a power crazed mod(this is not directed at you). TW needs to remember who pays the bills because without our money supporting this game there is no game.

i have to agree with you there.

what's the point of mailing someone that will likely ignore an individual mail (yes, i have seen that message before) when there are several other people that would like to see an answer posted as well. like it or not, our money pays to keep the game going, along with the few sponsors that come along.

we have the right to see a response posted in here, and if anyone does get a legit response to the questions through the mail they're likely to end up here anyway.

so you might as well stop being cowardly by hiding in the mailing system where the mails can be all to conveniently deleted or ignored, grow a pair and post the reason here.

ban me if you like for saying what needs to be said, but at least it was said outright.

dirtyc

DeletedUser

Not meaning to lead the subject astray, but life is tough - and if you expect it to maneuver for you 'alone', you're in for a rude awakening.

Now, I understand your frustration..I honestly do. But we have procedures as to how certain issues are addressed - including this one here. You more than likely will 'not' get a response from w14's in-game moderator here on the forum, so..

If you would like to contact w14's in-game mods;

ima ballbreaker
kalkoenvet
MrWanzo
techno52

Their emails can be found here: http://tribalwars.net/team.php

If you would like to speak to an in-game administrator about the issue;

Servy, Toxic Moon, & Morthy can be contacted if Lizy is unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.