Hmm

• Thread starter DeletedUser100696
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100696

Are there any wars going on? I mean ANY WARS. I don't even care if they are rim wars. This forum is just kinda dull....

DeletedUser

rim wars???...it think it's to soon to be talking about that...at this point any rim war would just reduce it's self to a farming war

Deleted User - 8912639

DBB vs BMC

Currently a war going on between DBB and the whole BMC family (BMC 2 and BMC 3).

DeletedUser

So what happened to your big fluffy bunny family ? Mass recruitment not going so well.....?

DeletedUser

Currently a war going on between DBB and the whole BMC family (BMC 2 and BMC 3).

bah...I hate family tribes...but I do like it when 3 tribes get beaten by 1 strong solid tribe...so from my part go DBB

DeletedUser

that DBB is fighting a "familiy" and flaming the "family" is just hillarious, as they got 1 academy tribe wich they speak openly about, and i heard they had one more academy tribe. so you shouldnt throw rocks when your sitting in a house of glass...

DeletedUser

Sparks of war between TBH and Manic seems to be approaching, if it means anything?

DeletedUser

more interesting to watch a chance of that than family tribes w/ spear nukes

DeletedUser

that DBB is fighting a "familiy" and flaming the "family" is just hillarious, as they got 1 academy tribe wich they speak openly about, and i heard they had one more academy tribe. so you shouldnt throw rocks when your sitting in a house of glass...

having an academy tribe doesn't mean you have a family tribe...it just means that you invite some smaller players and give them the chance to grow...they might prove a good asset to the tribe in the future... is either that or I don't know what an academy tribe is...PS: I'm in neither of those tribes...on top of that have you even seen the map???...they only have 1 frontline from which to attack...I wouldn't even consider that an war...not at this lvl of the game...no matter what the reason for war is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you defined a family tribe...

If anything a brother/sister tribe is LESS a family than the academy. You could view a brother sister tribe as a very very close alliance with coordinated leadership. This last part is rare, thus the negative reputation. however, an academy tribe specifically keeps smaller players around simply because no one wants to go through the effort to get rid of them, so by keeping around a tribe of weak players obviously not up to the main tribe's standards, you hold the entire group back-which is why academies are more foul that brother/sister whatever tribes.

DeletedUser

I've always considered that arguing with someone is pointless if not for a certain thing...in this case proving your wrong won't benefit me with anything...but if you insist with your posting I will take my time to do that...altough I'd hardly like to do it

netjakdim

Not all academies are that bad there are quite a few academies that are actually training grounds to help bring people along.
Unless the new worlds have become so corrupt that noone really believes in the team anymore. The last few academies that I had helped out in we practiced running ops on internals as well as running against smaller enemy groups towards the rim to help keep the main tribe freed up and able to concentrate on real wars. It is a great way to help watch people and let them actually learn about timeing on nobles and how easy it is to cut those 2 hour trains that are so popular with the new guys.

DeletedUser

Academies can be a useful feeder for a tribe but all too often standards are not enforced and they just become a source for internals.

DeletedUser

I've always considered that arguing with someone is pointless if not for a certain thing...in this case proving your wrong won't benefit me with anything...but if you insist with your posting I will take my time to do that...altough I'd hardly like to do it

I fail to see why you are talking as if I flamed you. I am merely stating my opinions on family tribes. In theory, its a viable strategy. Some choose it, others don't. However, when it is chosen, I often see if fail. I pointed out some of the reasons I have observed. There is always an exception that breaks the rule of course if Net's example worked as well as he said. Some tribes work in tandem an entire world and win it together and do not call it a family yet they share a familial bond. Some tribes group together to amass points and avoid fighting and call it a family when it is anything but. Its hard to have an objective of discussion on families these days sadly due to more of the later than the former.

DeletedUser

Given that the Current Wars thread I mentioned earlier has been revived, and that we already have a wonderful thread Here for family tribe discussion, this thread shalt be closed. The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.