Hmmm its the world - but not as we know it

DeletedUser

I have been away for a while and come back to a different world!!

No TW family?

So things have changed
Some say it has not
It's just a tatic by TW to throw the alliance off track?

Well time will tell if the pack of cards deals the same hands to these now "independant" tribes

As with all new bed fellows the initial glee in sharing the bedcovers may in time result in the ever ending universal "pulling of the quilt" and the resentment it brings as the honeymoon period wains

The main Tribes

LoL
AtenCE
MPX-E
LWS
AtenRX
HOT
TW
EleAud
DbT
TW4

Now there is a mix

The "alliance"

AtenCE
AtenRX
MPX-E
HOT
EleAud
DbT

The "rest of the world"

LoL
LWS
TW
TW4

6 of the top ten tribes trying to take out the other 4 and they have been trying for quite some time.....

The loss of large accounts quiting the game has opened up many areas that we're once thought to be secure, and who is actualy playing other accounts is at times quite confusing!

The chest beating and bellowing of how the alliance caused these players to quit is heard all around these forums - well bully for you if you think you have driven people away

Think on....those that remain are the die hards that will fight to the end, they know what personnal sacrifice is and will be here tommorow and the day after and the day after that.

As long as the world stays in the factions above then the world has not changed a lot...only the names

The alliance says its strong
but is it?

MPX is having its own "swabble"..
Aten are speaking words of soothing reassurance....
Players bieng santioned in the public forums for speaking out....
Claims and counter claims... "I said"..."you said"....

Hmmmmm .......
not a steady ship at all...

Look around you and take off those rose coloured glasses

Who's doing who the favours
MPX are keeping the west and north west safe
HOT are keeping the south east safe
EleAud are keeping the northen area safe

Who is taking the hits?
Acting as the shields?

whilest these members of the alliance "slug" it out with the "rest of the world" guess who is making the gains - our old friends Aten!

Just look at the stat's

Aten vs The World + 123
HOT vs The World + 32
MPX-E vs The World + 76
EleAud vs The World + 2
DbT vs The World - nil

Whilest the rest of the alliance are fighting on numerious fronts Aten can pick the areas they want to go at - in the secure knowledge that thier "allies" are taking the incomming and acting as thier meat shields

How good have they been at this in the past?

VERY!!

When the rest of the world ganged up on them they chose to to divide and conquer.....using diplomicy and speaking words of soothing reassurance to secure an NAP with HOT - now that took some doing and was a realy well worked move - using other tribes as an excuse

So in a single move they secured both thier South eastern borders and the northern segment to the east - thus reducing thier amount of defending by about 25%-50%

So it goes on...and on

Now they have all the other alliance tribes to take the direct hits from the except in a few narrow areas....

and it gets better for them as now TW family has split.....
reducing the co-ordinated attacks on them bieng reduced even further as the "rest of the world" fights against the other "alliance" tribes in local battles over individual K's

Wake up guys and girls of the allaince

Aten are gaining nearly twice as much territory as you are and not having to take the looses that you are

"The rest of the world" will fight on and as the dust settles will come out the other end stronger and leaner for what they are going through now

But how longer will the Alliance tribes let Aten go forward as they are unchecked....

For if any of the ex TW tribes go down and the smoke of the battle field clears....who you going to see walking through it, treading on the fallen bodies of your dead......

ATEN!

Ururjay

pathetic propaganda...:icon_sad:, it's really sad watch TW try to put us like the bad guy of all this shit
get a life...please :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're right. Ever since Aten got larger than TW they've threatened the balance of power in this world. I'm going to go indy and declare war on Aten.

Oh wait. The largest family on this world is still TW.

You forgot a huge, massive, gargantuan piece of the puzzle: Aten may be protected, but I'm sure they'd trade that for a bigger piece of the front. Most of their players have to long range, which is difficult and tedious. All HOT and MPX and EleAud have to do (well, most of us, anyway) is poke around just outside our home continents for targets.

Ururjay

the same can be said for you

just change AtenCE for LWS or TW it isn't matter really

DeletedUser

Everyone seems to forget the fact Aten have been pretty fair throughout this whole thing.

I never saw Aten members leave Aten, form a splinter tribe with no "affiliation" to Aten and attack MPX members. They could have easily done that in k7 and k8

TW did...

Aten never coordinated with these rogues and egged them on.

TW did... I saw their forums...

So what I'm trying to say is that Aten for a long time have been fair with those they have relations with, such as MPX/HOT/Eleaud.

TW and its affiliates were those who spat in the faces of these various tribes, rubbed it in when we were losing and generally acted like the lords of the world.

What I guess I'm trying to say is... A leopard can't change its spots. TW are still in existence, in the form of you guys. Or at least your past actions are still the reason why we are fighting you.

Regards, Wrongname

P.S. I posted from an MPX viewpoint on the TW/Aten thingy

DeletedUser910

pathetic propaganda...:icon_sad:, it's really sad watch TW try to put us like the bad guy of all this shit
get a life...please :icon_rolleyes:

Well, HOT were the bad guys original, but you decided to take them on your side to attack TW, so what does that make Aten? :icon_rolleyes:

"When the rest of the world ganged up on them they chose to to divide and conquer.....using diplomicy and speaking words of soothing reassurance to secure an NAP with HOT - now that took some doing and was a realy well worked move - using other tribes as an excuse."

This happened mainly because we were giving HOT a serious whopping and once they were gone, ATEN was next. No other tribes were involved at this time. Aten & Hot secured other tribes to attack TW, mainly because we were on TOP and we were already at war (due to HOT). lol!! Even after 6+ months, TW is still on Top.

LoL
LWS
TW
TW1
Are all the same tribe technically.
In the end this war will go on for another year or so until further diplomacy changes things once again.

DeletedUser7126

Well, HOT were the bad guys original, but you decided to take them on your side to attack TW, so what does that make Aten? :icon_rolleyes:

"When the rest of the world ganged up on them they chose to to divide and conquer.....using diplomicy and speaking words of soothing reassurance to secure an NAP with HOT - now that took some doing and was a realy well worked move - using other tribes as an excuse."

This happened mainly because we were giving HOT a serious whopping and once they were gone, ATEN was next. No other tribes were involved at this time. Aten & Hot secured other tribes to attack TW, mainly because we were on TOP and we were already at war (due to HOT). lol!! Even after 6+ months, TW is still on Top.

LoL
LWS
TW
TW1
Are all the same tribe technically.
In the end this war will go on for another year or so until further diplomacy changes things once again.

Im not into history lessons. Everyone knows the story behind HOT's involvement in the war.
Now, to clear something else up. Xander, yuour post is borderline accusing hot of blindly going into something because of "soothing reassurance". No fancy word plays talked us into this bro. the abuse of the TW/HOT diplomacy is what lit the flame for HOT. We werent being treated as allies by TW so why have the diplomacy? HOT knew we would take a beating in the begining as we became the new frontline. You think HOT leaders didnt look at the map?
HOT will not be disrespected by any tribe. We may take an ass woopin from another tribe(s) but we will not be trashed. Hot is in the mindset that if any tribe tries to push us around then they may as well rally the troops...win,lose or draw!!!!

DeletedUser2943

If I may ad my 2 cents worth here. Hot and Tw's relationship was beggining to sour long ago. I pulled Hot out of the war agianst Aten due to the fact that SLb was kicking the crap out of our southern players ( much repect for SLB from me) and Tw our ally decided that a nap was more important than our alliance and did not want to intervene, Once agian i respected thier call and wanted to send all of our attention to SLB. Yes it was probally not my best move as the formew STW members creid and threw a fit and left, but I was not going to alienate loyal Hot members. Then it came that there were some TW factions supporting SLB agianst Hot on several occasions, thus once agian a nap was put above an alliance. I am sure there were somethings that was done on Hots part as well to sour relations as I know I was not perfect. So let the rants begin on what Hot did wrong, but remember Tw wasn't perfect either.
God Bless
Bishop

DeletedUser

but remember Tw wasn't perfect either.

From what I can see thats why TW broke up....:icon_sad:

HOT
I wish we had you as allies - because your loyilty is fantastiic!!!

Not only are you meat shields for Aten on the battlefield....your here defending your self's ....again deflecting the Aten issue

Aten are masters of letting others do thier work for them....
They stay silent on many issues, keeping to the shadows......

Most of their players have to long range, which is difficult and tedious. All HOT and MPX and EleAud have to do (well, most of us, anyway) is poke around just outside our home continents for targets

Thats the whole point....whilest the other alliance tribes "poke" arond the edges of thier home continents Aten are sitting in the pub living it up....hitting the attack button to target large (fairly) isolated players

.....and whilest you slug it out to win a couple of villages they are combining to "carpet bomb" a players villages and take large areas......in the knowledge that thier attack villages are well shielded

Aten will expand whilest the rest of the allaince can only hope of growing by chipping away at the ex TW tribes near them

Its a good tatic by Aten and hard to counter now that the TW dominace is fragmented............

But ask your selves this - what will the world look like if this keeps happening..........?

It will be a larger and stronger Aten to take out and who will be able to do it?

Who will be the next "alliance" tribe to be the victims of the Aten shadows?

HOT - thier most loyal
MPX - who Aten keep sweet
EleAud - who are fairly hemmed in
Dbt - who have dropped below the radar

Yes keep "chipping" away whilest slowly but surly that eastern quadrant of Aten will start to move in to the central area...thus isolating the allaince tribes to thier own segments of the world - cornered

Then we will see the smooth talking Aten isolating one of thier loyal allies from the others...

but rest assured........

it wont be thier fault!

DeletedUser

OMG what a load of old twoddle you talk, The difference between this coalition/Alliance is we talk and have meetings regular and keep the lines of communication open unlike other alliances in the past (which failed) due to back stabbing and a different agenda to make there family successful (TW). The coalition is made up of FRIENDS (get it friends,probably NOT actually as you still have TW blood in your veins) but each member tribe within the coalition CHOOSES where they want to attack/move to so we (Aten) do not think for other families as THEY unlike TW have there own minds and can think for themselves :) instead of using the TW think tank (which was a major fail broke and is now made into cutlery). So just to let you know you can write what you want in here and all you will manage to do is amuse the members of the coalition as loyalty (something TW never knew) is paramount to us all,and we do need to relax after a hard days attacking (as there's not a lot of defending going on for anyone)...

I would like to say nice try but IT WASN'T,it just made me :lol: A LOT..

So thanks Baldy,you know how to make me smile and i don't think i am alone on this one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So the soothing voice of the allaince leadership comes from the shadows to pacify and smooth the waters of any discontent :)

Thought you would have made an appearance a lot later than this Mikey as you dont usualy post till things are getting a bit to close to the bone
Glad to keep you amused ....as well as your "friends"

:)

Ururjay

Like Mikeys have said :lol:

it's really pathetic, believe me...stop this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For if any of the ex TW tribes go down and the smoke of the battle field clears....who you going to see walking through it, treading on the fallen bodies of your dead......

Again, we've already discussed this. I want a piece of GRIMLOCK of MPX-E. I also want to fight Steve34cks of HOT. I want to rip Hooch's walls down and pillage her lands. I want to embarrass Schrapi4ever on the battlefield.

I would hope they would want to do the same to me. If not, I will be severely disappointed.

But right now, we all have an agenda. And, in general, its the same one: The extermination of all of the members and former members of the TW tribe. With what you are trying to do...

...good luck with that. You have my sympathies.

*da slaya*

my two cents on this is this whole mess of continuing to see tw as one tribe is simply an excuse to keep things going as they are.

your alliance in that case that case may as well be one big tribe as well. You all actually function more as a single tribe than the former tw branches do.

Tw, LWS and LOL are seprerate tribes and we have similiar diplomatic arrangements simply because we have no other choice among a few other things.

I'm sure your alliance would love for us to prove are independence by us all fighting each other now wouldn't you.

DeletedUser

Nope as it would take away OUR targets and ex TW guys will ALWAYS be enemies as far as we are concerned as we started so we will definately finish the job...

DeletedUser7464

We would like you to all join back together just so we are absolutely clear on the fact that the biggest family in the world lost to a smaller set of allies. At the moment we are just clear.

When TW/LWS/LoL admit defeat then maybe the Alliance will show them some mercy...

But I doubt it ;D

DeletedUser

Welcome back Baldy!

I'd just like to point out a smallish flaw in your stats:

Aten vs The World + 123 - Aten = 2 tribes
HOT vs The World + 32 - Hot = 1 tribe
MPX-E vs The World + 76 - MPX = 1 tribe
EleAud vs The World + 2 - Eleaud = 1 tribe
DbT vs The World - nil - DBT = 1 tribe

Aten are 2 tribes so you would expect their stats to be twice everyone elses.

My understanding is that the ever so elegant and very slightly immoral leader of MPX refuses to massage the stats by booting inactives. I believe she is also very partial to a little bit of smooth talking.