Hmmm its the world - but not as we know it

DeletedUser

LeadersoftheAlliance.jpg

Its not about fighting among ourselves. Its about fighting the Last Great Evil in this world.

We banish thee, TW!

DeletedUser7126

not sure where baldy got his stats but ill post some also. this does not include the players that hit delete or got booted from the tribe cause we were putting a woopin on em. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: AtenCE AtenRX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TW LoL LWS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,897
Side 2: 364
Difference: 1,533

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,998,439
Side 2: 3,639,651
Difference: 15,358,788

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: HOT
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1,374
Side 2: 279
Difference: 1,095

image.php

Side 1: 13,871,863
Side 2: 2,812,086
Difference: 11,059,777

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: MPX-E
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 2,359
Side 2: 1,268
Difference: 1,091

image.php

Side 1: 24,917,426
Side 2: 12,799,961
Difference: 12,117,465

image.php

so it seems that your theory is wrong baldy. all tribes in the coalition are getting there fair share of caps.

DeletedUser6081

He probably only used a week of stats haha. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah... I wish TW would change their name already so we can remember TW for what they were before the mighty fall: Underdogs turned Head Runners; In it for the fun, and doing it in style.

DeletedUser

These are my views and if they entertain some - then enjoy

I listen and hear what you guys say but this is a discussion forum to air peoples views and listen to opinions
I have respect for all the players of this world because after 2-3 years playing it takes a certain amount of skill

Nice pic's congo......wish I had your talent :)

any way's nice stats also Steve...and I also listen to the soothing voice of Hooch (behave Lippa!)

Yes Aten are composed of 2 tribes and are usualy "grouped" as one.......because they are in effect the only "family" tribe in the allaince
The stats steve posted still indicate that Aten as a "family" gained roughly 500 more villages than each of the other main tribes of the alliance
Around 1/3 more villages.....at this rate they will aquire 1,000 more villages as a "family" in the next 3 months (total of 6 months time scale) compared to what HOT gains or MPX gains - thats a lot of villages

What I say is not something that will happen today tommorow or even in the next month....but it will happen

Family tribes stick closer than allies...allies are dropped as and when convieniant - just look at the whole world history for examples

Its still early days for the old TW family tribes that have gone independant and I can see why many still class them as the same family
They split for a reason/reasons - only time will tell if this was the right thing to do

But some day the allaince will break...even if its after all the ex TW players have been hunted down and rimmed ...but it will break

then we will see .......

I wonder how hemmed in some of the allaince will be by the Aten "Family"

Last edited by a moderator:

modesty

Nope as it would take away OUR targets and ex TW guys will ALWAYS be enemies as far as we are concerned as we started so we will definately finish the job...

Don't forget the ex-Bunny.. they are also ex-TW and not to mention that some of them where suppose to lead TW... and I promise they taste like chicken :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

pathetic propaganda...:icon_sad:, it's really sad watch TW try to put us like the bad guy of all this shit
get a life...please :icon_rolleyes:

Wait, who are you and where is your sad attempt?

/lurk moar

DeletedUser7488

*sigh* steve, we both know that if we put the stats to the beginning, we're about the same caps. If anything, aten still has a LONG way to go to regain their former villages. Mpx, are on top.. Hot, also has a long way to go.. and considering how much yall fought atenand defended for that spot in the SE, and letting them push you guys back??? thats just saddening.

It's obvious that the only way the allys (mpx/hot) would even consider a nap or what ever.. is if Lol and LWS fight. (which is what you want us to think,lol)

But what ever..

DeletedUser910

Im not into history lessons. Everyone knows the story behind HOT's involvement in the war.
Now, to clear something else up. Xander, yuour post is borderline accusing hot of blindly going into something because of "soothing reassurance". No fancy word plays talked us into this bro. the abuse of the TW/HOT diplomacy is what lit the flame for HOT. We werent being treated as allies by TW so why have the diplomacy? HOT knew we would take a beating in the begining as we became the new frontline. You think HOT leaders didnt look at the map?
HOT will not be disrespected by any tribe. We may take an ass woopin from another tribe(s) but we will not be trashed. Hot is in the mindset that if any tribe tries to push us around then they may as well rally the troops...win,lose or draw!!!!

I'm talking about between HOT and ATEN. That was the start of the war. TW was supporting HOT at that time. I know I was. It really wasn't the members of TW that got HOT in a tizzy, it was a few of the TW Leaders. I wasn't a leader at the time, so I don't know the whole story there. All i know is the HOT members I was supporting started attacking me. HOT was the tribe who declared war on ATEN though. That was the start of it.

DeletedUser

No fancy word plays talked us into this bro. the abuse of the TW/HOT diplomacy is what lit the flame for HOT. We werent being treated as allies by TW so why have the diplomacy?

Mikeys played a great game of poker in the diplomicy stakes with this - credit to him for it as well!!

TW were totaly focused at going hell for leather at Aten - ground was bieng taken and Aten were definatley on the back foot
It was obvious that HOT was going to take a pounding in the south but TW did not want to get distracted by this at all - as far as they were conserned it was secondary to the main objective - the destruction of Aten

HOT got a pounding and were calling out for support but that support was on the TW front lines - as in all wars some individuals were supporting thier mate s(which is totaly wrong but it happens and there are loads of examples....think I did it for Mickeys once against an NAP tribe)

Anyways HOT could not take the heat and got an NAP with Aten...once that was in place Mickeys and Aten got their break - 3 large fronts reduced to one small area - unless long range attack by TW could be mounted
Time to consolidate and restructure

That was the turning point in this war

Yes HOT may have felt they were bieng disrespected - but the whole point of going at Aten was to break it - no matter what........

TW did not get distracted untill this point and this is when many things happened....break away tribes formed to go at MPX, as they were seen as easier targets instead of long range at Aten

The focus was gone....then players who had been staying to see Aten broken left

I was not here unfortunatley for the final demise of the TW family so dont know the full details

But I give full credit to Mickey for securing that NAP with HOT and I see his pic on here as father xmas rubbing his hands with glee....and that pic sums up for me his achievement of saving Aten

DeletedUser

[Edit: Decided to make a thread for easier reference in future]

Last edited by a moderator: