Hmmm Zero -> Chuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No clue, it's interesting though, they just declared on UFC and now they remade the tribe?

DeletedUser

The proverbial "crap hit the fan"

shit_fan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys need to keep the ears open TAVNK quit and wouldnt give up duke, I wouldn't think too much of it.

DeletedUser

Oh I thought Daethon was CO-Duke? lol, thats unfortunate for them, but atleast they are managing to stay together, wonder why he quit, however probably due to real life issues as most people. Or just boredom lol.

Lethal Legend

Maybe UFC were too frightening a prospect for them? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I agree. You would need many tribes to destroy UFC. This is obviously why zero fell apart. Hopefully zero will be able to pull themselves together to fight the all destroying, all amazing force that is UFC. This is very important or all of w45 are doomed

DeletedUser

Just as hedge clippers said earlier, just people creating a new tribe since Tavnk wouldn't get over his ego to hand leadership over after he quit. Nothing more, nothing less. But yes, UFC is so scary the high amount fakes sure do some damage -sarcasm- . :(

DeletedUser

okay thank you for informing me. still the good old zero then

DeletedUser

Is 3 AM right now and I'm so drunk but still go in shane's account. Was looking foward to Des incoming. Attacked her own tribe mate :) reason why? because I didn't read her mail :)

Why ex Zero's members want villages so badly? Instead of wasting your troops on your own tribe mates, you can use it for better thing -_-

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/2122eacc995aa05931690e69f03aaf93

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/c51d5dfee2f0d4993e30cb28894afb25 her train is 2 second apart. It shows a lot of skill from Zero's co duke :D

I have a couple of attacks from Zero's ex members, which will be fun :) w45 was so boring -_- now finally some action :)

She said she need the duke status to run the tribe :) which I found it funny. Anyways this is R4Ki to take k56.

I have some inside info for you R4KI :) this is straight from Zero's hidden forum, so enjoy

xenthyl on 26.03. at 23:07 Quote Edit Delete
I think we should start planning for them sometime soon. If not attacking at least get plans together for setting up defense and such. This world is slow and I'm sure they are getting bored in their respective areas. It's going to come down to them coming at us or them just leaving this world. Thoughts?

*Rampage* on 26.03. at 23:17 Quote Edit Delete
Wait for them to finish sins first .

They would be foolish to attack us both .

Im sure GBKRM will be taken first . :/

WP and omen will support us .

Talk to apex about a possible gangbang ?

Im drawing on conclusions again lol

Hrothgar02 on 26.03. at 23:20 Quote Edit Delete
Ok. You may think this may well be the stupidest and noobiest thing you've heard so far but I really think its about time we reconsider the issue of nobeling barbs. Those who are not on the outer side of the tribe (on the map) or else are on the outer side but on the side of FearMe or R4KI have become stagnated in the sense that the villages left to take are either too small or barbs. This world is so slow that unless you keep it going, you will loose interest so building a couple villas from scratch may be good way of keeping one busy. This will, at the same time be giving the opporunity to those who want to do this the chance to take a next door villa and build some def troops for when the shit hits the fan with R4KI. Just because they are the biggest tribe does not mean we will succumb to them easily. We are more concentrated (geographically) as a tribe than they are, but we will need tons defence to fend for ourselves. Just a thought..

*Rampage* on 26.03. at 23:21 Quote Edit Delete
Yes you got it right there , they are spread out and if hit properly could be eradicated in some places easier

*Rampage* on 26.03. at 23:21 Quote Edit Delete
Barbs no .

They can noble in another place

xenthyl on 26.03. at 23:29 Quote Edit Delete
Yeah... No way on the barbs. Clusters can be built elsewhere. out my way has some seriously nice targets for expansion. haha.

Hrothgar02 on 26.03. at 23:30 Quote Edit Delete *Rampage* wrote:
Barbs no .

Forget the "pride" for a second. This is about looking ahead and planning long term. They cannot noble in another place. Whats the point of me nobling a village that is more than 24 hrs sp speed away?? When R4KI hit they will come like a freight train and we need support that is within minutes or a few hours away! I say we look ahead. With the resourses a main villa produces you could build a barb into a decent villa in a matter of weeks!

xenthyl on 26.03. at 23:30 Quote Edit Delete
As for attacking them, I think that is out of the question for the moment. Morale is pretty low in here right now and we need to get more activity out of our members first before we can consider even thinking about considering that. And yes, I wrote that last sentance like that on purpose. :)

AdzDev on 27.03. at 01:08 Quote Edit Delete
I've lost all interest in this world now.

xenthyl on 27.03. at 01:09 Quote Edit Delete
Sucks dude. :(

*Rampage* on 27.03. at 10:06 Quote Edit Delete Hrothgar02 wrote:
*Rampage* wrote:
Barbs no .

Forget the "pride" for a second. This is about looking ahead and planning long term. They cannot noble in another place. Whats the point of me nobling a village that is more than 24 hrs sp speed away?? When R4KI hit they will come like a freight train and we need support that is within minutes or a few hours away! I say we look ahead. With the resourses a main villa produces you could build a barb into a decent villa in a matter of weeks!

Thats the whole point noble in another place in our safe zone .

Make it defence once its pumping defence use it to stack your frontline .

Nobling barbs just decreases your ability with that village for a month and the rest of your villages pumping resources into it. It also increases your front

Desmaroth on 27.03. at 11:24 Quote Edit Delete
Nobling barbs does make your cluster denser, making it easier to support.

Anyway, a war with R4KI is not impossible in the future. Therefor, I've already contacted Omen to start attacking R4KI's southern cluster. Once that cluster is gone, we can safely declare war in due time.

Hrothgar02 on 27.03. at 11:27 Quote Edit Delete Desmaroth wrote:
Nobling barbs does make your cluster denser, making it easier to support.

Thanks Des. At least someone sees a point in my point:) I may be called a noob but will prob be doing it soon.

*Rampage* on 27.03. at 12:22 Quote Edit Delete
Yes i know what you meant hroth , but nobling 1k barbs takes forever to build and just slows you down in the long run .

NObling somewhere else and making them defence to stack your front against r4ki seems better .

Nice to see des you already making plans :)

xenthyl on 27.03. at 18:33 Quote Edit Delete
I agree with the denser part... but unfortunately barbs only go to 1k. :) I'd only do that if I have no where else to expand in that area. Tight cluster with bonfire is epic.

*Rampage* on 28.03. at 11:30 Quote Edit Delete
Ashmaker took the easy way out :/

Desmaroth on 28.03. at 13:05 Quote Edit Delete
I'll try to get him dismissed.

LOL I have some more interesting stuff about WP and Omen if you guys want it :)

DeletedUser

I will wait for WP to ask me personally :)

As for Des she is trying too hard to noble shane's account :(

Come one now Des, stop trying to send 2 second noble train at shane's account. Make it at least 300 ms :(, I thought I would get some fun fighting with Zero's ex co duke but Guess I'm wrong

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/ed02be6ac3494946be38d422697d7c21

Well if my TAVNK account get nobled because I ran out of everything :) but I will give a good fight for those members that is trying to noble me :)

but for shane's account, since he have plenty of troops to waste. I will have fun :)

DeletedUser

TAVNK, dear, please show the stuff about WP too ;)
Is this personal enough?

DeletedUser

bit out of perportion that thread hence why i said im drawing conclusions

It wasnt just tav not handing over duke while doing nothing

More things , il post later hard on ps3 :(
My arms starting to ache

Ask most of one who was in our skype chat for them days....

DeletedUser

I cant deny that one but heck tav we still got all the rubbish you said on skype .

Plus adz and xenthyl only had a little misunderstanding all sorted now

Lucky i saved it eh :)

DeletedUser

Easy.Farm beg me for it :) Since you called me an ass. I will be one for you :lol:
Well, you were acting like one :D
But I don't think you have anything about WP that I can't figure out by myself, so I will beg you in your dirty dreams :D

DeletedUser

Really TAVNK, I'm not going to bother responding to all your accusations and dirty tricks.

All I know is you were drunk, went insane in the skype chatroom (after ignoring my mails for a month) and started attacking me with the Shane account. I can bring enough witnesses that will want to testify. If anyone wants to look down upon me now for trying to save a tribe I have been working very hard for, then so be it. Zero/One is now once again stable and that is all I wanted.

And your little diplomatic tricks are not going to work. You made yourself impossible to many people in Zero (hence they all joined me) and many people in other tribes. I would very much like you to quit and not make this matter any worse, if you want to save part of your honour.

Yes, I am attacking the Shane account and yes, I'm going to lose tons of offence, but that's all because Shane is mostly defence and I'm working with a laggy laptop right now. But the only thing that counts is that Shane's account and your account will be nobled out.

Now, this can be closed. Anyone who's going to believe anything TAVNK's saying, is about mad as TAVNK is. I've already read a few things and I noticed he's pulled everything out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.