hmm

which leads me to wonder

how are N.M.S a top 5 tribe :lol:

ps click the help button you noob :icon_rolleyes:

troopcounts3.jpg

:icon_redface::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The rank of the tribe it's the most impressive thing indeed...

DeletedUser

That was part of the joke. LOL You guys do have a sense of humor right?

DeletedUser

...really don't think that that was part of a joke, how could they know???

DeletedUser

Ok, I have to post for the first time somewhere in the Forum, so it might as well be here!! Just browsing guys and an extremely noob (at least I understand that one!) to TW, not to mention a bit on the aged side (you know us oldies, memory slipping and all that). So, noob question to liven things a bit here - what does ODA mean? I guess it is something to do with defence, but that ends my guesses!. Seeing some of the stuff written in various threads I can't wait to see the reply to this question - the outraged humour should be very educational ( but answer the question anyway). Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76373

Ok, I have to post for the first time somewhere in the Forum, so it might as well be here!! Just browsing guys and an extremely noob (at least I understand that one!) to TW, not to mention a bit on the aged side (you know us oldies, memory slipping and all that). So, noob question to liven things a bit here - what does ODA mean? I guess it is something to do with defence, but that ends my guesses!. Seeing some of the stuff written in various threads I can't wait to see the reply to this question - the outraged humour should be very educational ( but answer the question anyway). Thanks.

its opponents defeated attacking my good sir

DeletedUser

Thankee good Sir - I will try to avoid annoying seasoned posters too much with daft questions, and a straight answer is most appreciated:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser76373

what can i say you may see me ripping people apart on some things but only if they have it coming

DeletedUser

no

its just the caliber of your tribe

ive got to say im disapointed

your forums arent a intersting read

DeletedUser

no i do understand

hows the nap with iAlone coming along

and attacking Er2

im sure their scared

DeletedUser

yes i understand your tribes is made up by noobs