HollyWood W40

DeletedUser

Hey Guys .. :)

Ive got a little information from Pricer on the Pre-made W40.

The Tribe name will be HollyWood. We will be a serious tribe, with a few streaks of fun through us :icon_biggrin:

2euj2ar.jpg

Ign's will either be your normal or an alias of an actor.

The current line up stands as this :

Taking.Back.Sunday__
Sm1thy07
Dominyk92
Dougien1
S1cky dutch
Faustolpt
Bolero
HeftySmurf ?
Ashmaile
Will-Jepo
xxxinvaderxxx
KingMatt II
Bab00shka
Lunik1
Playa Slaya1
PFK1
Nestra
Pedlar
Nasagama
Pricer

If You would like more information or would like to join in on the Pre-made, Contact Pricer or Sm1thy07 in game only please.

Any other questions should be directed to Pricer & Sm1thy07.

See you on the big stage :icon_wink: xx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I should add, I'll probably be playing with Noll on that world.

DeletedUser

agreed

and who r those ppl lol. This was a failure of a premade. Dont disgrace us man

:icon_rolleyes:, and who the hell are you then?

If you don't recognise half the names on that list you need to gtfo the world 6 forums, Pah, Don't disgrace us? You and what army? :lol:. Do you really think that message was intended for you? :lol: Oooh Pleeeaseee :icon_rolleyes:.

Serious tribe? :lol: Again, If you even knew half the people on the list, You'd realise that its hardly going to be a serious tribe in anything other than intention, While we intend to do well on W40, we hardly are going to condemn our members to boredom for enternity. You seem to miss alot of obvious things, A talent, that you seem to specialize in.

TheRoyalToe

Serious tribes fail.

I thought even you wouldn't need the sarcasm lines there..

agreed

and who r those ppl lol. This was a failure of a premade. Dont disgrace us man

Don't gisgrace you? And you are? You make a tribe where only a person in the top 30 from a world are allowed to join? More chances of being a point-whore tribe imo.

Point's dont mean anything, the guy with the most OD in this world is ranked 38th, and i still don't think they are the best player in the world.

If you actually did enough research (You know, TW Stats were invented for some reason) some of them players on the list are regular faces and pretty much respected on W6.

DeletedUser

I thought even you wouldn't need the sarcasm lines there..

Don't gisgrace you? And you are? You make a tribe where only a person in the top 30 from a world are allowed to join? More chances of being a point-whore tribe imo.

Point's dont mean anything, the guy with the most OD in this world is ranked 38th, and i still don't think they are the best player in the world.

If you actually did enough research (You know, TW Stats were invented for some reason) some of them players on the list are regular faces and pretty much respected on W6.

ahhh i love a bit of flaming.

I was a retired player in w22's D3TH. I recruit by people who are capable of getting top 30 in any world and we take a background check on the types of villages they noble and if they are aggressive or not. Have u seen d3th in w22? #1 in oda. I helped it get there so dont talk about no offense if ur going to say something.
Im not going to reveal who i am just so i can stay a secret till i retire from TW fully. Recruiting people that can not maintain a rank 30 is quite useless in my eyes. We arent pointwhores. And we arent noobs who feel if u have high oda ur worthy enough. Many have high oda, but just are plain stupid. Some people need to realize. Its not all about the attacking and increasing oda, when u can be clearing villages u want to be ur farm, and farming and increasing in points massively, then wen times come, u attack and clear, and noble ur enemies. Dont tell me how to play, ive been playing ever since world 1

DeletedUser

Your writing makes my eyes want to bleed :/.

Pah, I perform a similar check for W37, If you think the best players all sit in the top 30 you've been smoking a little something, I mean, It sounds like you'd love Shevar an all. :lol: I've played W5,6,7,8,11,12,13,14,15,17,18,19,20,23,24,30,37, So, Don't tell me how to play either, No-one on this world is a n00b, Otherwise they wouldn't still be here. Pah, Go be high and mighty somewhere else.

DeletedUser

Your writing makes my eyes want to bleed :/.

Pah, I perform a similar check for W37, If you think the best players all sit in the top 30 you've been smoking a little something, I mean, It sounds like you'd love Shevar an all. :lol: I've played W5,6,7,8,11,12,13,14,15,17,18,19,20,23,24,30,37, So, Don't tell me how to play either, No-one on this world is a n00b, Otherwise they wouldn't still be here. Pah, Go be high and mighty somewhere else.

lol ive recruited players not even in the top 30. Im not only talking about points, i also recruited top 10s in oda. I dont know how u even got into this lol. Who is even telling u how to play???? U seem a bbit high lol.

DeletedUser

lol ive recruited players not even in the top 30. Im not only talking about points, i also recruited top 10s in oda. I dont know how u even got into this lol. Who is even telling u how to play???? U seem a bbit high lol.

So....Now your contradicting yourself :icon_confused:, *cough*Nakoro*cough*.

I was replying to your reply to TRT, You seem themed on the subject of playing skill, and thought I'd jab a reply at that.

Meh, I wish :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So....Now your contradicting yourself :icon_confused:, *cough*Nakoro*cough*.

I was replying to your reply to TRT, You seem themed on the subject of playing skill, and thought I'd jab a reply at that.

Meh, I wish :icon_biggrin:

honestly dont have time to be arguing lol. Im not contradicting myself. I recruit both top oda with a decent amount of points and top in points. I do it like that and it has put me in top 5 in 4 worlds i have led. each i retired from and 3 of em survived

DeletedUser

I have time *Shrugs*, 3:14am, Can't sleep, Meh xD.

You were contradicting yourself a tiny little bit :D.

I believe Shevar was in the top 10 ODA, Didn't make him a good player, Although, He does go down in legend, Since ever since, The word Shevared has been used for the total nobling of any one player by a tribe :lol:.

TheRoyalToe

ahhh i love a bit of flaming.

I was a retired player in w22's D3TH. I recruit by people who are capable of getting top 30 in any world and we take a background check on the types of villages they noble and if they are aggressive or not. Have u seen d3th in w22? #1 in oda. I helped it get there so dont talk about no offense if ur going to say something.
Im not going to reveal who i am just so i can stay a secret till i retire from TW fully. Recruiting people that can not maintain a rank 30 is quite useless in my eyes. We arent pointwhores. And we arent noobs who feel if u have high oda ur worthy enough. Many have high oda, but just are plain stupid. Some people need to realize. Its not all about the attacking and increasing oda, when u can be clearing villages u want to be ur farm, and farming and increasing in points massively, then wen times come, u attack and clear, and noble ur enemies. Dont tell me how to play, ive been playing ever since world 1

I see no flaming in that post, your must be seeing things.

Few points, where did i say your a crap player, or tell you how to play? I didn't. I simply said it's stupid to recruit players in the top 30. For a fact from this world you would miss out Pajuno, who i see as 1 of the best, if not the best, player in this world. Why is is pointless recruiting people who cannot maintain a rank 30?

Contridiction much? I thought it was pointless? Top 10 in ODA doesn't mean nothing, it doesn't take much skill to have a high ODA, it means just clear alot of villages, or just suicide your troops. What about ODD? It doesn't matter how you can attack, if you can't defend your screwed. Just because a football team can attack and "score", If they're deffence is crap, your not going to win anything.

DeletedUser

I see no flaming in that post, your must be seeing things.

Few points, where did i say your a crap player, or tell you how to play? I didn't. I simply said it's stupid to recruit players in the top 30. For a fact from this world you would miss out Pajuno, who i see as 1 of the best, if not the best, player in this world. Why is is pointless recruiting people who cannot maintain a rank 30?

Contridiction much? I thought it was pointless? Top 10 in ODA doesn't mean nothing, it doesn't take much skill to have a high ODA, it means just clear alot of villages, or just suicide your troops. What about ODD? It doesn't matter how you can attack, if you can't defend your screwed. Just because a football team can attack and "score", If they're deffence is crap, your not going to win anything.

if im not recruiting my former tribemates or friends, then i recruit ppl with decent oda and nice points or great oda and decent poitns or great in both. Thats how i do it. By telling me its stupid then ur enforcing i shouldnt be playing like that meaning ur telling me how to play.

TheRoyalToe

if im not recruiting my former tribemates or friends, then i recruit ppl with decent oda and nice points or great oda and decent poitns or great in both. Thats how i do it. By telling me its stupid then ur enforcing i shouldnt be playing like that meaning ur telling me how to play.

Lol just because i said the way your recruit players is stupid, it isn't telling you how to play the game. If i was telling you how to play i would

-Tell you what HTTP Address to enter
-What name and PW to enter
-How to build your village
-What troops and the quantity to build
-Who to attack, who to farm, who to noble
-What Attack and Deffence build to use

Shall i go on?