Holmium - The World 67 Blog

DeletedUser

Hats off to Fruity on another great article. Keep up the great work. Maybe in the next episode we could get some insider info from all of the 5 major tribes involved in the major wars going on, maybe focus the whole article around the Major wars and its progress? could also feature some helpfull tips to up and coming new players that have never been in large wars such as these.

As for some of the best defenders on the world. I believe their are many great defenders on this world and every tribe has a few that they would put up on this list. Personally i have fought side by side with Sajaak and Olly during nuts war and i personally think these two take the cake. Sure their were lack of sitting issues that had caused the fall of sajaak, as well as troops getting hit at home on olly. But honestly Olly got opped and didnt ask once for support until after the second op was launched on him, and at that point, he was only asking for minimal support. The excuse of catching some of his troops at home doesnt mean he was a "bad defender" Anyone that has been under heavy fire for several weeks has troops hit at home. It happens. The fact that he still was able to defend himself without crying for support the whole time was an amazing lift for us in the nuts war, and i have mad respect for that.

IMO when you talk about defending i dont think you can just say so and so is the best cuz he is the best sniper. I mean lets be honest, most players left around should have the ability to snipe. Sure some are better than others, but sniping is really an easy skill to learn with practice. I believe that a true defender is someone who can minimize personal troop loss without the loss of villages. Someone who can be put on a front on their own, with minimal tribe support, and be able to hold off the enemy for an extended period of time, allowing his/her tribe to catch up on other fronts. Someone who has more of a "defensive vision" besides the skills needed to just snipe trains.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since there are these massive wars and all, do you have a general idea of when you can get another issue out? Or maybe this needs to be asked first. Will you even be able to do another issue do to time limits cause of war and other stuff?

DeletedUser

Since there are these massive wars and all, do you have a general idea of when you can get another issue out? Or maybe this needs to be asked first. Will you even be able to do another issue do to time limits cause of war and other stuff?

Thanks for asking. I have contacted a few people on skype today and hope to get some interviews done this weekend so I can write up pretty much the issue that you're asking for. I feel like there are 2 major wars and 2 major issues to write - after that it would just be rinse and repeat for a while. So I've let the wars mature a bit and now that there is some history I can write about them.

I'm a hobbyist, not a pro ;)

DeletedUser

Awesome :) looking forward to it. I figured it would be good timing for a new issue since like you said, the wars have matured a bit. I have to give you props for continue doing this as I know your busy with the war(s) and this isn't something that can be done in a couple minutes. I am a participant in these wars and I do look forward to what other sides of each war has to say so far. I do hope that flaming doesn't spread to this thread though cause there's enough of it going around as is.

Anyway, like I said, looking forward to the next issue and I must say, thank you for taking the time to continue doing this :)