Holy Fawk

DeletedUser

God it has been some length since I have took a peek in here.

Is anyone still playing from world 6 these days. I considering coming back for the crack myself and was wondering if anyone from the old days are still trashing players in other worlds.

Recently joined world 69 just to get some practice for a new world or possibly the new Tribalwars.

Kind Regards,
Shaneanigans

silvereclipes

well we have a big group heading to TW2 to see if we can still do what we once could do so here is the list that we have so far coming.

threatresniper
playa slaya
soulbreaker
clanmum
S1icky dutch
cyclopsain
autum rose
cazac
alex
bronse
bankude
queen
flodie
ack3l3y
blodyx
master of rangers
umbongbongo
warfighter
king matt
randy1
jr
saradoc
marcus the mad
bloodz2
dalinux
Snafu
C-Tunes
Miller
Sir Gramps
Worte
BelValcor
Chisum. Beast

DeletedUser93439

Saradoc? You mean Gunders is around?

Otherwise: Marcus = Saradoc ;)

silvereclipes

Saradoc? You mean Gunders is around?

Otherwise: Marcus = Saradoc ;)

well cyclopsain said he will see if he has his contact info an get a hold of him an get him to come if he still does have the contact info on him.

DeletedUser93439

I have his mail still, but I think he doesn't use it/reply to me with it anymore.

silvereclipes

thats allot of the problem the e mails we used to have they no longer use them so its dang near impossible to contact them any more unless you have them on other sites that you may have.

silvereclipes

not yet shaneanigans we are all waiting for when it starts but chatting in group chat while we wait so will add you to it when I send contact info. Guess your already added marcus added you a few days ago..lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Only played this world till about 600k but was one of my favorites, I'm surprised to see SB on that list, didn't think he would return to TW

DeletedUser

well we have a big group heading to TW2 to see if we can still do what we once could do so here is the list that we have so far coming.

What the hell is a TW2?

I feel as if I'm missing something here. There's a sequel?

Ten bucks says it turns out like the Star Wars prequels.

Also Blodyx <3.

silvereclipes

yep an suppose to be even better two new units three new buildings an smithy went bye bye so now we will need to figure out what needs the cat to stop the nobles..lol

DeletedUser106526

I like the fact that I was a noob in world six, but now I'm better than 90% of you :D. Tw 2 looks a tad weird. Ild co play someone, not solo it.
p~

DeletedUser

Its like TW.. Just... TWO! :D

Well. That's certainly original of them.

yep an suppose to be even better two new units three new buildings an smithy went bye bye so now we will need to figure out what needs the cat to stop the nobles..lol

Sounds like far too much trouble to be worth it. Have fun with that.

I like the fact that I was a noob in world six, but now I'm better than 90% of you :D. Tw 2 looks a tad weird. Ild co play someone, not solo it.
p~

I like the fact that no one cares.

DeletedUser93439

I like the person above. Cuz topic is made by shane, going off topic is impossible. He was probably drunk when posting this and forgot about it altogether.

King Matt II

What the hell is a TW2?

I feel as if I'm missing something here. There's a sequel?

Ten bucks says it turns out like the Star Wars prequels.

Also Blodyx <3.

From what I've heard it's the same thing with new graphics and units, but I don't really pay attention.

silvereclipes

just wished they would hurry it up when I am volunteering fighting other worlds you know I am bored :icon_eek:

silvereclipes

Being drunk is a good thing when posting :p

dang straight it is, it lets the true us out of the closet to play.

hows things going with you steve,flodie sweet talked me into coming to 67 to see if we can't ruins barbs win so brought s1ckly an few others to play there an rise our type of cain.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars 2?

Crumbs, I leave and everything changes. I still get the occasional PM here, which gives me a nice reminder of times long ago, and it's nice to know some people still remember me :icon_wink:.

What're the details on TW2?