Holy Fawk

DeletedUser

Double reply ftw ;) All I know is someone will get scripts running and ruin it for the old people, hehehe.

Great list though, wouldn't mind playing alongside most of them or the people replying here. Hey Dom, hey Cal, hey silvereclipses XD
Ack3rl3y and blodyx, that brings back some fine memories. I heard Bloodhood is also running a new tribe, sounds like fun. But eh... who can spare the time?

Anyone seen or heard from Paj, btw?

amazing... you left me out, that's not very nice :(...PS: howdy fox long time mo chat

silvereclipes

amazing... you left me out, that's not very nice :(...PS: howdy fox long time mo chat

they were all gathered up on FB in the TWW6 group an then when we started a skype chat others knew of someone else an it just grew out of that to bad inno got greedy an ruined such a come back of these players.

DeletedUser

they were all gathered up on FB in the TWW6 group an then when we started a skype chat others knew of someone else an it just grew out of that to bad inno got greedy an ruined such a come back of these players.

yeah that goes without saying...it's been years since I last look upon this forums, I was only curios to know if any of the RIM members made it in this world :)

silvereclipes

only a few played during beta an gave us all the heads up about the Pay 2 Win going on, so we all said to hell with it an some of us will play one last world together when a good one comes along on TW. I know a few Rim players where playing other worlds think ackly was on 73 or 75 the last we chatted.

DeletedUser

hmmm... well I started on w76 just for old time sake...NE sector... some things never change, at least the farm around me :icon_twisted:... can't wait for this stupid beginner protection to end :)...I tried joining w77, but from the description I heard you couldn't farm barbarians and from my point of view they are a reliable sources until you have a decend troop count

silvereclipes

Pervis an H0llyghost is on w77 an yeah its a none farming world there, makes it harder to build up your villages an troops on those worlds.

cristalblueroses

I feel like I came back to the party late :-(
I'm on w76 in k84.. and in tw2. Maybe I can find some old friends...

silvereclipes

well me an lord are headed to 78 with some others just shout an can always send a invite to join the Knights of HEll with us.

cristalblueroses

I would send a note ingame, but I can't seem to find anyone.. :-/
My name there is the same as here.

silvereclipes

I could be persuaded :icon_cool:

which name are you playing under dom i will send a invite as rawdeath21.and add bloodz2 aka master of the rangers/mahaips snafumaster an the rest of teh wild bunch with players from 30 70 as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I resurrected nghtrdr for the occasion. I haven't played anything seriously/full-time since... W48, so it has been a while. I've been enjoying retirement :icon_wink: