Holy Fawk

silvereclipes

yeah one of innos stoner dreams we decided to stay away an play good ol tw instead on 78 the knights of hell has a wicked members list.

rawdeath21 (prince of darkness)
carlbond1982
cyclopsian
=Alpha=Wolf= ((He Bites))
Maggot132
Mad Jester
SilentNobler
Lifers- wakeling
OTDSleepAwaits
Classicaus
floadi
Kokuz
S1cky Dutch
bronse (dragon)
Randy1
warfighter75 (The Old Sage)
lord Zlane (town drunk)
nghtrdr-dom
Dinosaur Killers
Bankdude
lord of terror
Allantois the Great
cristalblueroses
frankenstein69
Vikraal
Queenslater
RavenJ-SnafuMaster
transamkane
Wombles
dota rifleman -R2
undeadearthknight
DrifterUSSR
bloodz2
Fomes
TheZPrime
Beirut
duggie99
OTDSleepAwaits
tenrag
eyesz
Blood Red Knight
legend-foley
Alarra
Tattoed
hammerman180
pamulang
Lord Pracore
GorillaPhil
spearhead01
Canadians Bacon

celticprincess

Wow new year and i looked at this game but could we make the magic else where ? its like your first Blue Jelly its the best and you chase it over and over but guys i am not sure if we could do it again as that was a savage laugh but most of us are late 20s now hahah

and sure King rich is starting in lord of the rings so defo wont get him haha but again would our skill level but what it was as i ant played in 3-4 years now and the time it takes up but either way i do get a laugh reading over the old posts and the crap we used to give each other dead funny

and shout out to sliver and Lord
@lord how the f are u man ????????

curious guys did anyone here from warishammer the polish guy from knights 2 or lady moria the laugh i had with them 2 and nakoro and makepeace hahaha and you domk u little muppet haha

and if rumor serves me right telisha and hue got married and mick is partying it up in uni in scotland ah man great times and good laugh

for those playing in T2 best of luck

DeletedUser

which name are you playing under dom i will send a invite as rawdeath21.and add bloodz2 aka master of the rangers/mahaips snafumaster an the rest of teh wild bunch with players from 30 70 as well.

Wait pat..bloodz2 and master of the rangers is mihaip??

DeletedUser

Wow new year and i looked at this game but could we make the magic else where ? its like your first Blue Jelly its the best and you chase it over and over but guys i am not sure if we could do it again as that was a savage laugh but most of us are late 20s now hahah

Well, there's my quote of the week :lol:

you domk u little muppet haha

Glad to see you haven't changed dear Celtic ;)

DeletedUser

yeah they were both co playing together as bloodz2 now no more with us to bad I liked having them both with us.

Omg...this is news to me..when I was 26 points in World 6, Mihaip was at like 3 million points lol

silvereclipes

Omg...this is news to me..when I was 26 points in World 6, Mihaip was at like 3 million points lol

yeah we had a laugh when he found out who I really was before I started life as silvereclipes an now with maxut an PeRvis on 78 we have the three stachers back on the same world again just need tuckeeho to show up to make the four horsemen complete...lol

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im just surprised to see people still playing TW. Most of us swore never again till W99...LOL. I guess playing TW2 means you did not break the promise to yourself...LOL.. I sure hope you guys enjoy it. :icon_rolleyes:

silvereclipes

we never went to tw2 its all pay 2 win there on everything from generals an what not no way am i spending good money buying fake generals.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we never went to tw2 its all pay 2 win there on everything from generals an what not no way am i spending good money buying fake generals.

I like pay to play... I wish i could get someone to play for me and then I join the winning profile in the last week of the world. And I can also feel like a winner. LOL

master of the rangers

Somehow, im back... again!

Found a fair few W6ers on W80... anyone else there? :)