Homage to the warriors

blckdrgn1

Hey all, I wanted to make this post to show my respect for several players Ive met through the world. I do not want this thread to be used to bad mouth people for their mistakes or anything like that. Just want to genuinely give credit to people who have worked very hard and shown strong skills.

Today the Tribal Wars community and w81 lost two extremely skilled players. Mike and Ali from the Power Ranger White account have retired and set their account to delete. Several other Beserk players will likely follow in their footsteps so this is the beginning of the end of world 81.

Here are the players that I think did a great job for their tribes -

Power Ranger White.
Mike and Ali are two of the best players that Ive had the pleasure of battling (twice haha). Throughout this world we have thrown some mud at each other however I wanted to say I greatly respect their ability to hold their ground when they have the ambition. They have been sitting dozens of their tribemates while being council/co-dukes which would burn out any ordinary player however these guys handled it like champs for months.

DanielBieri90 - This guy has more heart than any TW player I've ever seen! He has been getting opped by many players for months and months yet hes still standing. Unlike other players who quit as soon as they get opped, daniel never gave up. His resilience was truly impressive.

Channel 4 News Team - The original owners of Channel 4, Ron and Brick, were honestly scary good players. While I was defending their attacks on Stevie they were relentless in their assault and even though I had TONS of tribe support coming in, they stayed on top of avoiding stacks and pouncing on openings. When I coordinated recaps with support behind it they hammered the support with a couple dozen packs of 2k+ LC. Its unfortunate they left so early in the war, they would have helped a ton.

BigCheese - The 3 players on bigcheese have truly proven that offense is the best defense. Whoever stood in their way was sure to take a beating and I was happy to have them turn their cannons away from my tribemates direction :) They are very active, dedicated warriors that would be a great asset to any tribe they are part of.

Khaaaaan - Khan had some players from my old W75 tribe @night and only recently made it to the front lines where they have been able to hold their ground well against one of the most aggressive attackers on this world, big cheese. So for that you have earned my respect.

1234warior - Also known as flexo, he was a key player in bringing LRO and Quasar together as allies and in our eventual merger. Flexo is always ambitious and ready to chase after the red dots. If you need a player to spear head into enemy territory, call Flexo :)

Blue Sky - Bluesky lead the onslaught against danielbieri and was fierce. He deserves a lot of the credit for the ground that was gained there.

Franky - Franky is the type of tribemate that will send his very last troop to help any one he can. He started next to me when we both had one village and always been there when I needed him. Even though hes been solo for most of the world hes always aggressive with his offense and ready to help with his defense.

Kit Kat. - Kat has been a great defender in the core. Just when we think we have a village ready to noble shes pulls 100k worth of troops out of nowhere and has definitely frustrated our attackers. Nice work Kat!

Voidemon - Void is similar to Kat, a great defender and has shown great skills in timing pre-nobles/counter nukes/recaps to hold LRO back.

Kate 2 - Kate 2 is another account that used to have one of my old w75 tribemates on it. The original owner did not have time for the world but the person running it now, Sarang is fairly new to defending ops and he has done quite well. Theres no one better to learn how to defend against than the big cheese!

Operative - Operative has been another fierce attacker on the northwest side of the world and his ambition surprised me.

alex55545 - The original owner Alex did great running WP and gave the world his best shot. Being a leader is a very tough job and he was always on top of situations around the world. His coplayer scorphius16, originally prince war lord, has been another tough defender in the core.

RangersxLead and Grenade Launcher - These two have shown they dont fear a challenge at all. When beserk was 10x smaller than UW they stepped up to fight them and when UW was falling they took on the mission of bringing them into Beserk and battling LRO though LRO had a commanding lead. It takes a lot of guts to do what they took on.

frolick - After multiple other leaders in UW left Frolick stepped up to hold things together and I commend her for stepping up to the most difficult role in the tribe.

-------

Every other player in LRO has contributed many nukes and full defense villages to the war and though I didnt mention every player individually, know that I have a great respect for the teamwork you have all shown and that is what brought us to where we are today. I would be happy to play on another world with any one of you :)

World 81 has been a ton of fun! Just want to thank everyone who was part of making this world what it was as it will be my last for a long time.

Until next time, remember that team work wins worlds, and luck runs out :)

[video=youtube_share;SeE1Y8S6jVc]https://youtu.be/SeE1Y8S6jVc[/video]

DeletedUser118606

Wow never thought those guys would quit! Would love to know how the PRW team pulled that off, other than just having more than one person on the account! I DID get swamped and with a much smaller tribe, not to mention only 1tribe as opposed to 3 tribes!

DeletedUser

Wow never thought those guys would quit! Would love to know how the PRW team pulled that off, other than just having more than one person on the account! I DID get swamped and with a much smaller tribe, not to mention only 1tribe as opposed to 3 tribes!

Guess people say enough is enough. It's pretty hard to continue to play when half the tribe is sitting ducks, and all PRW really doing is defending, and fighting you guys off himself, outside the fact that we supported him but even then, no ground was being taken on his fronts.

No potential.