Home Guard

DeletedUser

Deletion is no strategy. It is endgame sport. You probably should know. You have done this, how many times ?? :lol:

I never deleted. So is this part of your FAIL strategy? :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth loggin in to answer to you... Fact is that almost everyone knows the truth about your endeavours in this world :icon_razz:

PS. What account are you running now? Just to make sure this one gets deleted as well at some point by a magic wand.

Ah, I forgot. You 'd never say which eh? No worries. We will see the zero and understand.

DeletedUser

Guess what interesting fact I found... Anyone seen an hypocrite around these forums? I think I did.

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
INCOMING ATTACK!!! (624|658) K66 9,747 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 04:45:42
INCOMING ATTACK!!! (627|659) K66 9,484 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 03:34:25
INCOMING ATTACK!!! (626|658) K66 5,951 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 02:45:09
INCOMING ATTACK!!! (626|653) K66 9,749 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 01:57:24
.66 (625|654) K66 9,470 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 00:21:35
.66 (623|657) K66 9,491 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-13 23:43:38
.66 (625|653) K66 4,375 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-13 23:09:10
.66 (628|651) K66 9,737 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-13 22:49:51
.66 (629|653) K66 9,500 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-13 22:47:40

Yes, we are very different. Thanks for proving my point so quickly, I couldn't have done any better!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guess what interesting fact I found... Anyone seen an hypocrite around these forums? I think I did.

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
INCOMING ATTACK!!! (624|658) K66 9,747 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 04:45:42
INCOMING ATTACK!!! (627|659) K66 9,484 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 03:34:25
INCOMING ATTACK!!! (626|658) K66 5,951 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 02:45:09
INCOMING ATTACK!!! (626|653) K66 9,749 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 01:57:24
.66 (625|654) K66 9,470 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-14 00:21:35
.66 (623|657) K66 9,491 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-13 23:43:38
.66 (625|653) K66 4,375 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-13 23:09:10
.66 (628|651) K66 9,737 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-13 22:49:51
.66 (629|653) K66 9,500 norin27 [=H==G=] bnkrmike24 [Phoenx] 2012-02-13 22:47:40

Yes, we are very different. Thanks for proving my point so quickly, I couldn't have done any better!

lmao!

Where did I say I would never attack somebody else from RAM? Directly quote me and I'll apologise for it.

How about I quote the reference that you are trying desperately to pin me on...

But I have been attacking Smurks who I do not consider a former tribemate and he only took the account after I left anyways...

Now, where in that quote do you see me saying I would never attack another =H==G= player. I'll tell you... NO-WHERE!!! 'have been' was used in the past tense. If I were to say that I will only attack Smurks then my sentence would have gone like this...

But I will only attack Smurks who I do not consider a former tribemate and he only took the account after I left anyways...

Your post was so desperate it made me laugh... Good try though :lol:

Ohh and Happy Valentines Day noob. Thanks for the love...

DeletedUser

lmao!

Where did I say I would never attack somebody else from RAM? Directly quote me and I'll apologise for it.

How about I quote the reference that you are trying desperately to pin me on...

Now, where in that quote do you see me saying I would never attack another =H==G= player. I'll tell you... NO-WHERE!!! 'have been' was used in the past tense. If I were to say that I will only attack Smurks then my sentence would have gone like this...

But I will only attack Smurks who I do not consider a former tribemate and he only took the account after I left anyways...

Your post was so desperate it made me laugh... Good try though :lol:

Ohh and Happy Valentines Day noob. Thanks for the love...

You defend your actions by saying you are attacking only someone that you don't consider being your former tribemates. Norin has been in RAM since the very beginning. Yes, it makes quite a difference between me and you. I just needed 24 hrs flip flop to prove it. He can say thanks to you for all the years he has passed in this game, only to be stabbed in the back by a former mate. My point is that you are a coward and an opportunist which is very well proven now. Thanks for making this so obvious.

I'm not sitting Norin at all, you wouldn't be getting that many villages. :icon_wink:

As far as love for HG goes, I sure think Paj doesn't keep you updated on his talks heh? I'm pretty sure his heart must be pumping so hard for them at the moment. Keep in mind that Phx has always needed to ally the rest of the world to engage in a war. :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You defend your actions by saying you are attacking only someone that you don't consider being your former tribemates. Norin has been in RAM since the very beginning. Yes, it makes quite a difference between me and you. I just needed 24 hrs flip flop to prove it. He can say thanks to you for all the years he has passed in this game, only to be stabbed in the back by a former mate. My point is that you are a coward and an opportunist which is very well proven now. Thanks for making this so obvious.

I'm not sitting Norin at all, you wouldn't be getting that many villages. :icon_wink:

As far as love for HG goes, I sure think Paj doesn't keep you updated on his talks heh? I'm pretty sure his heart must be pumping so hard for them at the moment. Keep in mind that Phx has always needed to ally the rest of the world to engage in a war. :)

Heh, funny in all my history in w30, the only allies I have had were bh, so lie number one right there noob.

The best part is that you are again, running your mouth from the mass recruiting, hugging family tribe of w30.

Twc allied, familied up, and recruited everything in their areas to defend themselves prior to any war involvement. The humor here is your tribe is doing the same thing agsin....

At least when I start my wars, napping a border is NOT the same as allying or recruiting or creating another new family tribe.... But "pros" like you will never know the difference. I think you are going out of your way to smear dirt on us because you know another tribe is going to die around you again....

Will you tuck tail and pretend more difference of opinion to make another hasty exit??

Or will this time you finally go down with the ship the way you should have in twc??

Don't talk like you have accomplished anything, and try to tarnish what I have done merely cause you are jealous....

DeletedUser

You defend your actions by saying you are attacking only someone that you don't consider being your former tribemates. Norin has been in RAM since the very beginning.

It's not original Norin my good friend/stalker. A pilot started playing it around the time I started getting recruited into Phoenx :icon_rolleyes: Maybe you should stop embarrassing yourself by coming at me so hard with incorrect information...

Just to make it clear. I responded to a comment to you saying that I left HG and IMMEDIATELY started attacking them. My response was that it was only one player AT THE TIME. Nowhere did I say I wouldn't attack anyone in the future. Facts are that I will. I don't really feel bad for it because I don't have a relationship with most of them. There are very few players left that I have had any dealings with. I know some of the backline players were upset that I removed them from 'buddy list' when I left but really... It was like removing those people from facebook that you never speak to anyways...

DeletedUser71844

You and NBD were on my buddies list for a while longer :p

Does that mean I'm one of those people on facebook whom you look at my pictures and drool?

DeletedUser

You and NBD were on my buddies list for a while longer :p

Does that mean I'm one of those people on facebook whom you look at my pictures and drool?

Um, perhaps that was because i had irocks sit when i left... You didnt get the account until i passed back to you guys when the owner/s didnt log in for a couple of weeks...

I dont do dudes :/ sorry...

DeletedUser

Heh, funny in all my history in w30, the only allies I have had were bh, so lie number one right there noob.

The best part is that you are again, running your mouth from the mass recruiting, hugging family tribe of w30.

Twc allied, familied up, and recruited everything in their areas to defend themselves prior to any war involvement. The humor here is your tribe is doing the same thing agsin....

At least when I start my wars, napping a border is NOT the same as allying or recruiting or creating another new family tribe.... But "pros" like you will never know the difference. I think you are going out of your way to smear dirt on us because you know another tribe is going to die around you again....

Will you tuck tail and pretend more difference of opinion to make another hasty exit??

Or will this time you finally go down with the ship the way you should have in twc??

Don't talk like you have accomplished anything, and try to tarnish what I have done merely cause you are jealous....

I am certain that I was in RAM when we were cooperating on BD in K65 and elsewhere. That may not mean much to you since those are just pawns on your chessboard, but that is an alliance against an enemy. Also, some reliable sources have also confirmed that you were allied with Loen before the failed civil war. I'm not lying, those are facts. I will never be jealous of someone that takes all the credit for things he has done with the help of others. I will never be jealous for being a loud mouth with nothing else to show for. Mass recruiting, mass allying looks fairly the same to me. Different strategies with the same results.

I cannot tarnish what you have done, cause you have done nothing of note.

You may still cherish that narcissic dream that you have done everything alone, but the REALITY remains that you would not have beaten BD without Loen and RAM cooperating. You would NOT have beaten RAM without Loen and BH cooperating.

Now, you may still consider everything else than yourself as pieces of shit. Your tribe will have to pick the tab for your stupidity. Don't you even think that anyone in BH is scared any minute to face the tiny Phx, that could not even beat anyone on its own.

DeletedUser

lol, W30 has become the world of hypocrites :lol:

First off, noobaxes. You caused a lot more drama and problems to RAM than bnkr ever has.

Pajuno, we all know that you are full of BS just as much as nub. You wanted to ally RAM dude. I remember BD sending like 1K nukes to K64 and you asked that we send Defences to you, but karma and ships then screw him and let him deal with them. And what about that one time when you wanted me to forward reports of the villages that my nukes rampaged? I don't know if any kind of NAP requires info being shared between the two tribes. You have always had another tribe and saving your ass in your wars. In the BD war, RAM saved your ass. In the RAM war, BH saved you. You know that BD would have killed you, and raven knows it as well. As for the RAM war, we would have killed you as well if BH had not attacked us. So stop claiming all the credit and stop the fact that you have accomplished so much. You didn't accomplish all that, your tribe and other tribeS helped you. Is LOEN stacking your BH front now-a-days?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am certain that I was in RAM when we were cooperating on BD in K65 and elsewhere. That may not mean much to you since those are just pawns on your chessboard, but that is an alliance against an enemy. Also, some reliable sources have also confirmed that you were allied with Loen before the failed civil war. I'm not lying, those are facts. I will never be jealous of someone that takes all the credit for things he has done with the help of others. I will never be jealous for being a loud mouth with nothing else to show for. Mass recruiting, mass allying looks fairly the same to me. Different strategies with the same results.

Alright, lets start with all the lies you keep spitting out.

1. Ram did not really "cooperate".. there was no coordination, no working anything out. In case you forgot, rams main strategy was to just fire cats and hope for the best.

There was no alliance, there was no friendship. Shipley pushed for us to be friends and make promises about areas and what not, but the arrangement was simple : "You leave us alone, i will kill bd"..

thats all that was said, thats all that was agreed upon.

2. Reliable sources??? The only reliable source about Phoenx diplomacy is me, Pajuno. So unless i told you that Phoenx was allied with LoEN< then its simply not true.

If you are quoting the same reliable source that stated Karmax was playing an loen account, then i guess we know who is the fool here.

3. I have done nothing you say... thats pretty funny. i was just looking at the new war stats that tw provides for us.. and i noticed a few things.

BH/BH. have LESS ODD than Phoenx does. BH/BH. is also twice the size of Phoenx. So explain to me how BH did that much work the last few months??? And lets remember that Ram has been dead, and Phoenx has not been gaining any ODD for several months. You are defending Bh's claim to victory over Ram, yet all i can see is plenty of stats justifying my statement that Phoenx beat Ram. *ahem*

You mention the past.. but you also forget how scared Ram was about BD... or how little loen actually did.. But again, Your noobaxes, and your "reliable sources" make you correct in everything. :icon_rolleyes:

I cannot tarnish what you have done, cause you have done nothing of note.

your right. I took my tribe from Day 1 w30, and i beat Die/d2 family and all that entails. We orchestrated the fall of BD, which was the baddest mo fo tribe ever. Then we outlasted and killed your former tribe, Benedict Arnold. Not least of which, you can blame yourself for permitting me to accomplish that. Without your hissy fit, Ram might have actually gotten stronger and stayed strong thru the times that hit. You did post an awful lot about waiting for them to fall, and more than once i thought it was YOUR fault they really started to fail and fall...

The point is, i am the ONLY duke to both create, and lead my tribe throughout the entire history of w30. Name one other player who has done that??? No matter what you try to say, we are undefeated.. we have the stats, the caps, the OD, the RESPECT (that you are trying to take away as we post) and we got that all on our own. We never faltered, never changed our tactics, nor changed who we were. I sat every account that needed sitting, and i put my personal life on hold to succeed here.

You betrayed your tribe. you stopped attacking at the one crucial moment that you could have turned the tide for your tribe... you left your tribe, and not only did you do that.. you did your best to take as many players with you as you could. Your the worst kind of tribemate, and your ugly posts here are only justifying my belief in this. :icon_wink:

You may still cherish that narcissic dream that you have done everything alone, but the REALITY remains that you would not have beaten BD without Loen and RAM cooperating. You would NOT have beaten RAM without Loen and BH cooperating.

*yawn* And when BH falls, who are you going to try to assign credit of that too??

You say we did nothing, Phoenx relied on everyone around us.. blah blah blah. We are the smallest tribe to succeed in w30, and we have the caps and OD to prove it.

Now, you may still consider everything else than yourself as pieces of shit. Your tribe will have to pick the tab for your stupidity. Don't you even think that anyone in BH is scared any minute to face the tiny Phx, that could not even beat anyone on its own.

You know noob, you been here long enough to know. ROFL.

*the Rock* said the same thing.
Mrsox account, also said the same thing.
Gicusan, thats also pretty funny, he said the same thing.
And last but not least, Shipley did as well....

Man, thats a list of big mouths that never took me down. Rock had three tribes allied around him to help. Mrsox had Die/d2, plus ram and drift... Gicusan had MF, THE, and BD against us.... and Shipley tried to use Rome2, Drift, D2, Ram, and attempted to use loen against me...

Yet you always try to paint the picture as Phoenx had this help, phoenx had that help..> but every time i look, i see at least three tribes assembled against us. BH/BH./CH and now i hear HG will be joining your block of friendly butties.. :icon_biggrin:

Which brings me to my final point. You say i have done nothing, im a loud mouth braggart who accomplished nothing.

Here it is for you, Almighty Benedict....

Do something about it. Come stop me, shut me up, or show me up. Collect that tab you say that Phoenx will be paying for my actions.... Do something besides post your lies and smear campaigns. While you have been here talking shit for all these years, i have been actually playing MY OWN account ingame.. not changing accounts cause my mouth got mine killed. :icon_redface:

And in case you are wondering, everyone in phoenx knows this war has to happen. There is no way in hell we will permit another TWC tribe trying to "win the world".... we all remember what happened to the originals, right?? Ya, you do... you betrayed and backstabbed your own friends, and have the nerve to try to call someone else out for the same deed... Tsk tsk. didnt know hypocrite was another adjective we can use to describe you, benedict..

cececole

And in case you are wondering, everyone in phoenx knows this war has to happen. There is no way in hell we will permit another TWC tribe trying to "win the world".... we all remember what happened to the originals, right?? Ya, you do... you betrayed and backstabbed your own friends, and have the nerve to try to call someone else out for the same deed... Tsk tsk. didnt know hypocrite was another adjective we can use to describe you, benedict..

YES, I am wondering.....

Why does this war have to happen? Because of the trading of some insults on the pnp? That you don't respect noobaxes? What is the specific reason for this "has to happen" war?

BH and phoenx have worked together against common enemies. Now that RAM is waning "everyone in phoenx knows this war has to happen." Really? Why? What happened to the plan to clean up the world and ride to the end asking for joint victory? Months of working together tossed aside, for what?

Current situation: BH recruited some ex-RAM (some of which were objectionable to phoenx); Phoenx recruited some ex-RAM (some of which were objectionable to BH). Please explain clearly and simply how this makes a war inevitable. Because phoenx now needs someone else to fight to keep from being bored?

Sadly, it looks to me like Phoenx has just decided to shed BH as an ally as so much excess baggage now that RAM is in its final decline. I think you are attempting to make the Himalayas out of a molehill as an excuse. Paj may be selling, but I am not buying, these manufactured excuses for dumping the BH alliance and turning around to force a war.

DeletedUser

Alright, lets start with all the lies you keep spitting out.

1. Ram did not really "cooperate".. there was no coordination, no working anything out. In case you forgot, rams main strategy was to just fire cats and hope for the best.

There was no alliance, there was no friendship. Shipley pushed for us to be friends and make promises about areas and what not, but the arrangement was simple : "You leave us alone, i will kill bd"..

thats all that was said, thats all that was agreed upon.

2. Reliable sources??? The only reliable source about Phoenx diplomacy is me, Pajuno. So unless i told you that Phoenx was allied with LoEN< then its simply not true.

If you are quoting the same reliable source that stated Karmax was playing an loen account, then i guess we know who is the fool here.

3. I have done nothing you say... thats pretty funny. i was just looking at the new war stats that tw provides for us.. and i noticed a few things.

BH/BH. have LESS ODD than Phoenx does. BH/BH. is also twice the size of Phoenx. So explain to me how BH did that much work the last few months??? And lets remember that Ram has been dead, and Phoenx has not been gaining any ODD for several months. You are defending Bh's claim to victory over Ram, yet all i can see is plenty of stats justifying my statement that Phoenx beat Ram. *ahem*

You mention the past.. but you also forget how scared Ram was about BD... or how little loen actually did.. But again, Your noobaxes, and your "reliable sources" make you correct in everything. :icon_rolleyes:

your right. I took my tribe from Day 1 w30, and i beat Die/d2 family and all that entails. We orchestrated the fall of BD, which was the baddest mo fo tribe ever. Then we outlasted and killed your former tribe, Benedict Arnold. Not least of which, you can blame yourself for permitting me to accomplish that. Without your hissy fit, Ram might have actually gotten stronger and stayed strong thru the times that hit. You did post an awful lot about waiting for them to fall, and more than once i thought it was YOUR fault they really started to fail and fall...

The point is, i am the ONLY duke to both create, and lead my tribe throughout the entire history of w30. Name one other player who has done that??? No matter what you try to say, we are undefeated.. we have the stats, the caps, the OD, the RESPECT (that you are trying to take away as we post) and we got that all on our own. We never faltered, never changed our tactics, nor changed who we were. I sat every account that needed sitting, and i put my personal life on hold to succeed here.

You betrayed your tribe. you stopped attacking at the one crucial moment that you could have turned the tide for your tribe... you left your tribe, and not only did you do that.. you did your best to take as many players with you as you could. Your the worst kind of tribemate, and your ugly posts here are only justifying my belief in this. :icon_wink:

*yawn* And when BH falls, who are you going to try to assign credit of that too??

You say we did nothing, Phoenx relied on everyone around us.. blah blah blah. We are the smallest tribe to succeed in w30, and we have the caps and OD to prove it.

You know noob, you been here long enough to know. ROFL.

*the Rock* said the same thing.
Mrsox account, also said the same thing.
Gicusan, thats also pretty funny, he said the same thing.
And last but not least, Shipley did as well....

Man, thats a list of big mouths that never took me down. Rock had three tribes allied around him to help. Mrsox had Die/d2, plus ram and drift... Gicusan had MF, THE, and BD against us.... and Shipley tried to use Rome2, Drift, D2, Ram, and attempted to use loen against me...

Yet you always try to paint the picture as Phoenx had this help, phoenx had that help..> but every time i look, i see at least three tribes assembled against us. BH/BH./CH and now i hear HG will be joining your block of friendly butties.. :icon_biggrin:

Which brings me to my final point. You say i have done nothing, im a loud mouth braggart who accomplished nothing.

Here it is for you, Almighty Benedict....

Do something about it. Come stop me, shut me up, or show me up. Collect that tab you say that Phoenx will be paying for my actions.... Do something besides post your lies and smear campaigns. While you have been here talking shit for all these years, i have been actually playing MY OWN account ingame.. not changing accounts cause my mouth got mine killed. :icon_redface:

Not even a war yet and you already proclaim victory. That is somewhat embarassing again. I won't bother reading the rest of the garbage you post (which is long and pointless narcissism anyway) and you can deny any alliances you had to get your tribe where it is. The reality remains the same and is well documented anyway.

I think the most favorable option would have been to keep with the old plans, but when an allied duke pukes and spits on you for months, it just can't work out in the end.

People can run their mouth as loud as they want on a forum, the result will be in game anyway.

We all know the truth anyway. You can deny reality until your blue in the face, it still won't change. You can boast of your awesome future victories, it will be decided on the battlefield and until then, it's just words.

DeletedUser

Robot I've run out of popcorn
empty%2Bpopcorn.jpeg

Is this epic taking too long to get to a finale you reckon?

DeletedUser79042

Is this epic taking too long to get to a finale you reckon?

I do not see an epic. Or a finale. I see the remaining RAM celebrating. That must be epic :icon_confused:

DeletedUser71844

Gicusan had MF, THE, and BD against us....

Saying that you fought and defeated THE and BD at the same time is a complete farce.

That's right - a farce. Farce, a Noun = A comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations.

You had a bit of a bump with BD. So please don't go making out that you bested THE and BD, that is ludicrous.

Shipley tried to use Rome2, Drift, D2, Ram, and attempted to use loen against me...

Against you? If you are so high and mighty how come you needed BH's help to kill RAM?

If Rome2, Drift, D2, RAM were all such noobs and you are so mighty, how come it took best you part of 2 years to beat them? :icon_rolleyes:

If it took you nearly 3 years to kill RAM at that pace it will take you more than a decade to kill BH. With the help of LoEN, which you will be screaming for... :icon_eek: