Home Guard

cececole

Thanks r2 for the stats. Sorry I was a slacker last week. Just using the long-range nukes plus lazy.

I hope to do better this week :) (The barb villas I took was a dannahriza I cleared before she barbed, can I get RAM credit for it, please?)

S1cky Dutch

Some accounts still manage to snipe some. Thus why I have to start timing my nobles/nukes. And it works:p

DeletedUser71844

Who's sniping..............................?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

not what i meant. i figured i didnt need to put in a simple mans terms but i guess i will. how many of the ex RAM that are within the ranks of phoenx made caps on HG members. does that feed into your simple mind enough for you to comprehend what i was speaking about?

Well TBH if you'd wanted to put it clearly you could have said

I wonder how many of Phoenix's caps are down to their ex-RAM recruits?

Which you could then have backed up with the stats

Side 1:
Tribes: =H==G=
Side 2:
Players: Jonboy920, never back down, bnkrmike24, L-Train, dinglenuts

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 120
Difference: 106

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,300
Side 2: 1,124,400
Difference: 991,100

chart

But if you feel the need for a cheap jibe then feel free or maybe your minds just too simple to comprehend how to formulate a winning argument or statement

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

hahahaha.. SFC, whose only action of note was the betrayal disbanding of one of w30's better tribes....

Dont try to put your name in pnp vs mine, cause you have literally done nothing but be an ass the entire three years we all been here.

*yawn*. you sound just like the clowns in bh.

And just for the record Pajuno. I've contributed a lot more to the forums than you. Maybe not as many in game triumphs but I do offer a more positive contribution to these forums than you, these days anyway. :icon_cool:

(That's an insult for those of you who don't understand British humor.)

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And just for the record Pajuno. I've contributed a lot more to the forums than you. Maybe not as many in game triumphs but I do offer a more positive contribution to these forums than you, these days anyway. :icon_cool:

(That's an insult for those of you who don't understand British humor.)

Ya ya, dude. You stir the pot, fabricate facts, and simply put, make up whatever you feel is necessary to make things happen.

Cut it out, you still are not on my level any way you try to twist it. Pnp is based upon ingame, go do something of note there.. besides find noobaxes and lauradoom to sit your account. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ya ya, dude. You stir the pot, fabricate facts, and simply put, make up whatever you feel is necessary to make things happen.

Cut it out, you still are not on my level any way you try to twist it. Pnp is based upon ingame, go do something of note there.. besides find noobaxes and lauradoom to sit your account. :icon_redface:

lol irock didnt have laura even in its previous sitters. from what ive seen it was Bnkermike for the most of it xD SFC is a lot better then you mate. he will show you up in every way possible IG. he is a True WARRIOR:icon_wink::icon_cool:

DeletedUser70594

\You are Wrong Smurks. IDK how SFC could made you fall in love with him ... How u can say that Hes better then Paj? Lol Paj will never disband Phx until we win the world ;)

inflrc

Each time I am more convinced that smurks and SFC are the same person. Maybe, after becoming part of the W30 history as the most untrustful player and gaining the community repudiation, he needed someone to support his posts.

DeletedUser71844

Delusional children. I pity you.

\You are Wrong Smurks. IDK how SFC could made you fall in love with him ... How u can say that Hes better then Paj? Lol Paj will never disband Phx until we win the world ;)

It's because he can look past the bravado and tom foolery and see the real me.

The fact that you are too narrow minded to see that is your problem.

Each time I am more convinced that smurks and SFC are the same person. Maybe, after becoming part of the W30 history as the most untrustful player and gaining the community repudiation, he needed someone to support his posts.

Or it could be the fact that you and your boyfriend are my mortal enemies.

So i'm the most untrustworthy player in the history of W30 because I disbanded an ENEMY tribe 2 years ago?
Tribal wars is a dirty game, at the end of the day, [DN] were my enemy and I was willing to get my hands dirty for the benefit of my real tribe.

Call that untrustworthy? No I call it sabotage at its best :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He's never once been an ass hole or used me. He's always been a friend to me just as you have been a friend to me. The difference is beqa that sfc has stuck by me longer then anyone and helped me mire then anyone. We are true friends and no we arnt the same person. Jj wishes he was as sexy as me

DeletedUser

From what i can read, both SFC and smurks look to be in love with each other. Simple as that.

Both of you [SFC and smurks] remain terrible players though, no matter how much you brag about yourselves ^^.

DeletedUser71844

Considering you've never seen a single second of my in game play thats a pretty invalid statement.

In my opinion, you're a terrible player. But my opinion does not change actual fact, much like yours.

DeletedUser

From what i can read, both SFC and smurks look to be in love with each other. Simple as that.

Both of you [SFC and smurks] remain terrible players though, no matter how much you brag about yourselves ^^.

you have only snagged 3 villages off me ever so what on earth are you speaking of as a terrible player?

Considering you've never seen a single second of my in game play thats a pretty invalid statement.

In my opinion, you're a terrible player. But my opinion does not change actual fact, much like yours.

SFC i totally agree and we arnt in love its called being brother:icon_rolleyes:

MR.MR

I'd say SFC is the big brother for a couple reasons:

1) smurks seems to follow SFC around and look up to him much like a little brother would to his older one
2) SFC has a bit more poise/maturity/intelligence so i'll credit him with being older, smurks is still the energetic little baby being shown the true ways of the world