Home Guard

DeletedUser

HGsitters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have learned things today. Somehow :)

It is also important to note that I sat a HG account after we already knew that there were some Phx dudes in HG.

http://
HGsitters.jpg

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
noob is that all you have something we know about ?? an account that has done nothing ?? but your sit is doing something against your allies ?? give us another post of the other sits your tribe has ??

DeletedUser

noob is that all you have something we know about ?? an account that has done nothing ?? but your sit is doing something against your allies ?? give us another post of the other sits your tribe has ??

I have much more, but I'm patient. :)

Can you tell me who gave you the screen shots you have ? Who gave them and from what account? :icon_rolleyes:

I already know the answer, but I want the truth from you for once. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

why is Mystinkz sitting an account??

she has a sit because she had the sit before she left.

I have much more, but I'm patient. :)

Can you tell me who gave you the screen shots you have ? Who gave them and from what account? :icon_rolleyes:

I already know the answer, but I want the truth from you for once. :icon_biggrin:

i know who as well.

i know what account, who sent it, when they sent it(based on points and rank), and also key small factors. now i figured phoenx was above the spy game? remember when your little spy deleted one of your accounts in the name of RAM? lol i sure do.

DeletedUser79042

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: =H==G=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324
Side 2: 80
Difference: 244

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,079,877
Side 2: 764,288
Difference: 2,315,589

chart

vs

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: =H==G=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 0
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 411,640
Side 2: 0
Difference: 411,640

chart

HG's view:

Phoenx = Fight them!
BH=Real Estate with them!

shame... all this trouble, all these months...

DeletedUser49702

War is War or is it?

After attacking for six months, my friends at Home Guard decided to declare war?????:icon_eek:

I wonder what those 5000 attacks were?

Hmmm, I hope they have some energy left.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

After attacking for six months, my friends at Home Guard decided to declare war?????:icon_eek:

I wonder what those 5000 attacks were?

Hmmm, I hope they have some energy left.:icon_biggrin:

lol your a noob. have fun with the ex rim drift guys. only if they cleared me to kill you all off like i had planned long ago;) but no you cried to RAM and they made me stop :icon_neutral: your hold no room to boast here. and how many fo those attacks are fakes? hmmm lets see a lot.:icon_wink: your ODD shows you havent gotten/killed crap.

crimsonking1999

i wish i could of been there at the end of ram. i was hoping to come back to ram after my vacation but i doubt i will now.
i was going to make a post of all of the great players i played with and against but the list was to commodious and they know who they are.
I would like to wish the remaining tribes great luck and endurance for the remaining duration of this world.

i will be watching this world with great influence and if anyone would like to talk just message me here i will be checking routinely.

Your Friend
CK1999

DeletedUser

CK we could always us you and your always welcome in RAM so dont be a stranger:)

crimsonking1999

could we change the name to "Full Dark, No Stars" i really hate changing my signature :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have learned things today. Somehow :)

It is also important to note that I sat a HG account after we already knew that there were some Phx dudes in HG.

http://
HGsitters.jpg

thanks for the comparison.

You have proof dinglenuts was sitting a "dead" account, that was being nobled by both Phoenx and HG members...

And your proof shows that you were sitting an ACTIVE account, under constant Phoenx fire.

Since you have failed to show the proof of your rumor that bronse was sitting MSFT, thus far you have proven nothing but that you are doing everything you actively can to progress the war.

Meanwhile, besides some small measures of border stacking in defense of possible attacks, Phoenx has done nothing to move against BH.

I denied cooperation with HG.
I denied proffered BH accounts.
And Phoenx has not actively sat anyone vs BH. Not even Echao, whom i threatened to sit.. :icon_razz:

Actions speak louder than words, and the only pro war activities i have partaken in has been pnp posts...... ::icon_redface: Glad to see who really wants this war...

DeletedUser

I don't remember accusing Bronse of that at all so I will not try to prove it. Honestly, I doubt that it happened in this world.

What I do know however is that you have been close to Loen as they worked with you against BD and RAM. You have said in the past that you would recruit inside Loen (some posts that were edited after but some that still exist on skype). For me, it's all that matters. What about NBD that was logging in some accounts with the password?

So we don't really care if he sat him or not. Maybe, maybe not, who cares really?

To us, your words on the PnP, on skype, on other worlds threads or anywhere else all matters.