Home Guard

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bigbrt accused me not you but it was removed :( brt did tell me he was going to get the proof again but never did ??
you say I doubt that it happened in this world, thats because it never has, brt and rethae both know as i spoke with them on skype when I was accused that the only time I ever sat msft was in w54, never sat a Loen account on w30, we accused of doing many things but we doing what we have always said we would do :)

DeletedUser

We are accused of doing many things but we doing what we have always said we would do :)

This is where you are wrong. It's a matter of cloak and dagger. :icon_smile:

Maybe Paj doesn't keep you up to date with Phnx plans, but we know what they are. :icon_wink:

MR.MR

Interesting that the enemy knows more about the tribe than his Pajuno's war slave right hand man... i think you may be a little bit confuzzled there noobaxes

DeletedUser

I said "maybe" he doesn't know. To be honest, I believe that he knows Paj plans even if he pretends not to. In the end, it's a matter of cloak and dagger. Keep the plans hidden.

The agreement between BH and Phx has been broken quite some time ago so Phx pretentions of respecting it is quite hilarious.

In the end, it's a matter of cloak and dagger, to keep the plans hidden...

DeletedUser79042

I see that noob did not argue the "enemy" designator of your post asala ... He kept it at the maybes-cloak-daggers level :icon_wink:
Maybe he has such a belief about the "enemy" status, he simply let it go...

DeletedUser

Phx has made it clear that we are or will be enemies at some point which in itself is contradictory to the agreement we had, so I don't think there is any point to argue.

From the insults, the empty skype rooms, the threats, (etc.) I think all the evidence is well gathered and acknowledged, at least on our side.

In the end, it's a matter of cloak and dagger and to keep the plans hidden. :icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

The funny thing in this story noob is that NOT all of BH or Phoenx members have an "enemy" perspective of one another. This is something that should have crossed your mind at some point, but you seem very persistent in maintaining an enemy status. At least this is how I see things as an outsider. As for Phoenx having plans, I think their only plan is to win the world. Not so sure how they will do it anyways :)

DeletedUser

That is fairly accurate. I would say some are lost in the cloak. :icon_wink:

Nobody seems to be in a rush, but it is still going to happen at one point or another.

DeletedUser

#1 [spoil]
It's a matter of cloak and dagger.
[/spoil]

#2 [spoil]
Got the cloak back on, what about the dagger?
[/spoil]

#3 [spoil]
This is where you are wrong. It's a matter of cloak and dagger. :icon_smile:
[/spoil]

#4 [spoil]
I said "maybe" he doesn't know. To be honest, I believe that he knows Paj plans even if he pretends not to. In the end, it's a matter of cloak and dagger. Keep the plans hidden.

The agreement between BH and Phx has been broken quite some time ago so Phx pretentions of respecting it is quite hilarious.

In the end, it's a matter of cloak and dagger, to keep the plans hidden...
[/spoil]

#5 [spoil]
In the end, it's a matter of cloak and dagger and to keep the plans hidden. :icon_surprised:
[/spoil]

#6 [spoil]
That is fairly accurate. I would say some are lost in the cloak. :icon_wink:
[/spoil]

Wow, I know you made reference to me not having any idea about politics...
I can understand that you are a math teacher and that you don't know much about politics, but there is simply no message for me in there.

But seriously... I didn't know you were a politician in training? Perhaps you may find some of the following quotes valuable as you continue on with your new slogans...

slogan
noun 1. a distinctive cry or phrase of any party, class, body, or person; a catchword.
2. a war cry or gathering cry, as formerly used among the Scottish clans. [Scottish Gaelic sluagh-ghairm army cry]
-The Macquarie Dictionary Online © Macquarie Dictionary Publishers Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.

The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.
-Adolf Hitler

In an election campaign, especially a short one, simplistic slogans that appeal to the public's fear and negativity are usually more effective than nuanced positions or explanations of policy...
-Jacqueline Kent

Simplistic ideas ... often become badges of identity for groups of like-minded people, who repeat certain phrases to each other and eventually mistake repetition for truth.
-Paul Krugman

Research has shown that in general, three to five repetitions is enough (Briñol et al, 2008) and after that its effects either tail off or lead to reactance.
-ChangingMinds.org (Limits to Repetition)

Thus strings of unconnected words, and constant repetitions of words and phrases, are very properly condemned in written speeches: but not in spoken speeches-speakers use them freely, for they have a dramatic effect.
-Aristotle

Is repetition a panacea, a factor that always works? No way! Mere exposure is most effective under certain conditions. First, it works best for neutral products and issues - those to which we have not yet developed a strong attitude. It explains how advertising forms attitudes towards products, not how it changes them. Second, once people have developed an especially negative attitude toward a product, company, or politician, repetition cannot change the attitude. In fact, it may have the opposite effect, producting more negative affect toward the issue as people ruminate about how much they they hate the fast-food product, big corporation, or obnoxious politician (Tesser, 1978).
-The Dynamics of Persuasion by Richard M. Perloff

Feel free to read more on 'Recognising-unethical-tactics/slogans-and repetition' at:
http://changethegame.org.au/the-game/changing-the-game/recognising-unethical-tactics/slogans-and-repetition

DeletedUser

I think I know a bit more things about politics that you will ever do. I will repeat what I want to repeat over and over.

It's a matter of cloak and dagger, to keep the plans hidden.

Yes, those are very important words. :)

DeletedUser

Tis very simple realy, it's like the BBC during WWII and their broadcasts to occupied Europe. The Cloak and Dagger reference is obviously just a code phrase to their allies in HG etc. to do what ever they're supposed to do, and when the phrase changes to something new then that'll be a signal to start something different

DeletedUser

Almost :)

However, this is no hidden signal from us to HG. If I wanted to send a message to HG, I would do it in game, not on a public forum. :lol:

But the reference to WWII is an interesting point and the overall meaning would apply.

I am repeating these word because I find them interesting, not for a propaganda purpose at all.

DeletedUser

Almost :)

However, this is no hidden signal from us to HG. If I wanted to send a message to HG, I would do it in game, not on a public forum. :lol:

But the reference to WWII is an interesting point and the overall meaning would apply.

I am repeating these word because I find them interesting, not for a propaganda purpose at all.

Plausible deniability, the very root of double speak

DeletedUser

You guys are funny. These words have no meaning and you are seeing plots with them all over. :lol:

I will be clearer then: These words are not a message to HG in any way, shape or form.

In the end, it's a matter of cloak and dagger, to keep the plans hidden. (Hilarious)

DeletedUser

Tis very simple realy, it's like the BBC during WWII and their broadcasts to occupied Europe. The Cloak and Dagger reference is obviously just a code phrase to their allies in HG etc. to do what ever they're supposed to do, and when the phrase changes to something new then that'll be a signal to start something different

You are truly a smart one;) but their isn't anything a mists here. It's a term noobaxes used when ram betrayed decide or was it ~b~? I don't remember my memory is hazy from that time. Clock and dagger xD noobaxes you are stuck on one phrase maybe we need to reboot the r2 unit and see what's amist.

DeletedUser79042

RAM betrayed Decide? Nah. I do not think there was any betrayal. Only unreasonable recruiting by Karma-man.
Both tribes lost in the far run, but I see Decide members still active - only flying different flags in the vicinity. And some people keep thinking they could get them to shoot nukes at eachother. Or shall we see another masterpiece of diplomacy by someone the following days?

DeletedUser

I see you like those random words too. :lol:

It was unreasonable recruiting that caused some problems back then with a hidden plan to screw Decide over. I remember that Mberns sent a proposal to BH to split the land in two where RAM was claiming Decide land, so betrayal of an ally was forthcoming.