Homemade maps from grandma/opinions

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

Today in the lovely world of 84. We will get some presents from grandma. Some homemade freshly baked maps of tribes who likely won't make it past start up. I will also list top 10 players in ODA below. All of which you can look up on your own but I know some of you need that extra help :icon_cool:

So we will start off with the map. This is a top 4 map + Llamas (simply because they have a nice spread and it makes my map look good) Reason I left Antx out has nothing to do with them. It's because K55 would have been one big cluster with them. Better luck next time Antx
:icon_wink:

4r81w6.jpg

I won't post much of an opinion on any tribes yet. I will leave that for you guys and I will post my opinion later. I will say, Llamas has the best spread. Milf is just like every other family tribe during start up. Will be clustered and have poor farming will in the end lead to poor growth/barb nobling. Mental has a good group of players looking at them from the outside but we will see as the world developed in the up coming weeks.

Now I will list top ten ODA players. This early world it can be good or bad. Could mean you have good farms or could mean you no longer have any troops. Ether way I <3 ODA so we will post the top 10 players.

16767522-drinking-viking.jpg

29fs749.jpg

Now feel free to post your own maps if your tribe did not make it onto Grandma's freshly baked maps this week. Also feel free to post opinions below. Always good to have a live active forums on a new world. Makes the world that much better.

Happy Hunting

~ Jimmy/Sci

DeletedUser118603

Nice read, a couple of us in Mental will be starting a blog for this world. We would like to see a influx in the externals use like back in the day. The blogs will be just informative and try to keep it as unbiased as possible. We will be working on the initial post soon.

DeletedUser83995

Nice read, a couple of us in Mental will be starting a blog for this world. We would like to see a influx in the externals use like back in the day. The blogs will be just informative and try to keep it as unbiased as possible. We will be working on the initial post soon.

I look forward to it. There is always someone on every world who says they will do a blog. Very few worlds someone "consistently" does a blog. So I hope you and your tribe mates can be one of the few. Look forward to reading it.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score

Looking forward to reading it

mar1n3c0rp5

It would be nice to see a forum that rivals that of the old days.

Dead

Something needs to give on w84's externals, I look forward to it. :)

Ignoramus of the Law

If that happens this might be the first world with two blogs :)) *knows something*

Also Chuck, really appreciate the effort, doing the maps. You are good lad, a decent people. If you weren't an 80's action actor and not so strict about your orientation you would do one great Llama abuser.

DeletedUser83995

I enjoy an active forum, so will try to do my part in making it as active as possible. No thanks needed. Glad you guys enjoyed the read/maps. Once nobles start popping off I will do a more detailed one with my opinions/stats.