Homer has Caught a Disease!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is the story of the {I}liad.

Conflicts have marred these states throughout the course of history. Even when friendship was freely offered, it was only treated with disdain. Achilles, a huge part of our very own {I}liad, fought valiantly in many wars previously. He was recognized, as a warrior. His fame came with his personal victories.

Eventually, our very own Achilles took his prize from his victories. And what a prize it was!

However, such a time came when the local king, the Agamemnon of this Epic, found this prize and his men took it for themselves. When courteously asked for the prize back, Agamemnon merely spat in his face.

crop1u.png

This, was the beginning of a fuelled vengeance. Such disrespect cannot be treated with anything but aggression back.

Achilles returned to his camp with news. This Epic's Agamemnon was furious that, having turned down an offer to block this camp from entering this his very own state, they chose to enter his very own state.

crop2.png

The logic? If it could be found, it would be stated. Alas. it could not. Such foolishness, surely could not go unpunished?

Despite the disrepect shown, it was decided amongst the camp that this Agaememnon would be given a chance to show their true worth as a friend. The result?

crop3k.png

And so, the camp decided it was time to release a disease. It began to work its way in to the enemy lines. Wait, it was not a disease. It was an infection. An infection that kills all that stands in its way. And the first of the epidemic, will be arriving within 3 days.

This infection has just begun to spread.

This Epic, has been Infected.

DeletedUser

Oh Googly...you always had a way with words. It makes me melt. May your Odyssey be just as glorious :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Epic all the way baby... Only saying this cuse i am on back line lol

DeletedUser

Epic had one good player and he has left.

This is going to be one long war for them :icon_redface:

Good Luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Epic had one good player and he has left.

This is going to be one long war for them :icon_redface:

Good Luck to both sides.

Check my record :) Kind of speaks for itself.
Trust me when I say that there are more then just one player, that are good.

Infection is just in luck that I'm not on that front. :)

Edit: At any rate, good luck to Infection of'course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(or.argent here) you guys are just whining. stupid war declaration. We have 99% of the K in our control, why would you even think you could noble there?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
(or.argent here) you guys are just whining. stupid war declaration. We have 99% of the K in our control, why would you even think you could noble there?

As far as I recall, your current leadership essentially said we could. By turning down an offer from us that would stop us nobling in K62, you were essentially saying "No, we don't want to agree to you not nobling in K62", amongst other things.

You should really make up your own minds. First you act as if you don't mind us nobling in K62, then when we do, you get stroppy about it. Rather silly, dontcha think? :icon_razz:

EDIT: Also, we've clearly shown we can noble in K62 - we recently did :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser96641

Easy win for ~I~, will give them more room to expand to

DeletedUser

Time for Happy to join in and gangbang both?

Come on everyone was waiting to say it

DeletedUser

Good luck guys, looking forward to the stats. :icon_biggrin:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Infection has begun to spread.

Ghost of Sins. What was once a top player in ~EPIC~'s tribe, prior to the war declaration. Now - the Infection has hit him.

Damdirtyape. What was a recent recruit of ~EPIC~, and kicked by ~EPIC~ in an attempt to try to avoid the inevitable war their rudeness ended up provoking regardless. Now - the Infection has hit him.

The current statistics then, in the first 2 hours of the war beginning to truly kick off...

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: {I}
Side 2:
Tribes: ~EPIC~
Players: damdirtyape

Timeframe: 13/11/2011 20:30:00 to 13/11/2011 22:30:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 319,690
Side 2: 0
Difference: 319,690

chart
[/SPOIL]

This Infection, has only just started on its course. The question: Will this Epic end with the Infection being stemmed, or the Infection laying claim to all in its current path? The future, will reveal the answer.