Homer has Caught a Disease!

Wallam

Exactly, was. Thanks for pointing that out. :)
- He was a member prior to the landing of your nobles and
- He was a member prior to your declaration.

And so were a couple of other former WtC tribe members, perhaps they have been kicked out for a different reason? :)

At any rate, thanks for making this clear :icon_wink:

At the end of the day the guy was nowhere near epic being on the k64/74 border and had already been openly hostile towards {I} in the past. Them recruiting him at all was a clear sign that they weren't taking talks seriously.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day the guy was nowhere near epic being on the k64/74 border and had already been openly hostile towards {I} in the past. Them recruiting him at all was a clear sign that they weren't taking talks seriously.

Perhaps, but ~EPIC~ being able to still conquer villages in K63, prior to the declaration, kind of points out that {I} wasn't taking those seriously.
Should we include those in the captures as well, then? :)

~EPIC~ was in a war with WtC, so that kind of gives them the right to do as they please with their spoils of war, right? :)

DeletedUser

Alright, as you can see, this is the original owner of Ghost of Sins speaking. I think both side of the war have got the facts wrong. I was reading this because I was bored and I tried logging on to my account. It turns out the password had been changed. So, this is what happened:

If you check out my twstats page (which has been linked to above, since it seems from those stats, that {I} are doing well in this war) you will see that my growth had somewhat been stunted over the past month. The reason for that is I became busy in RL, so did my co-player, and we ran out of pp, with no-one willing to pay. This led to the stop of growth of the Ghost of Sins account.

Now, following this, my co-player decided to recruit a new co-player. He didn't help on the account AT ALL, so inactivity continued to plague us. I decided to quit, logged on to find incomings from {I}. Without premium, there was no way I could defend the attacks, therefore I set the duke as a sitter, and wrote a message to Shanda explaining all of this to her (she has the message in her inbox, she should be able to post a screen shot or something). Two days later, when I try logging back on, I find the password has been changed (I believe the new coplayer did this). Apparantly, the new coplayer also dodged all the troops away and donated my villages to {I} members. I find this a slightly cheap way of starting a war, but the worst thing is to then boast about having taken my villages when one of you guys was controlling the account... although it does require some coordination, it is not REALLY the same thing as attacking an active account.

What consequences does all of this have?
1) My inactivity kind of gave an edge to {I}... its easier to attack an inactive player
2) All this is partly my fault, I should have donated my village to ~EPIC~ much earlier, but please do not call me a backstabber... call me a noob, a careless dumbass or whatever, but Im not a traitor
3) You should 25 ennoblements from the stats, since those ennoblements were cheated which means ~EPIC~ are leading 11-8
4) {I}, please guys, try to fight the rest of this war with a touch of honour, don't cheat too much, and you will find ~EPIC~ will be quite a match, afterall, they were and still are epic
5) Flame away^^

Shanda, could you please add me on skype, I'd like to discuss all this with you: sylvainrooy (if anyone else wants to discuss, feel free to add me too)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A war is a war.

If you cannot control your own tribe members, then perhaps you should look in to why that is as opposed to blaming the people who destroy the account?

At the end of the day:

The password got changed on you. It also got changed on the one person who has any contact with anybody in {I}. So how could he be responsible? You are trying to pin the blame on {I} - when you have failed to give any reasoning for how {I} is involved in this at all. Surely this is an internal issue for ~EPIC~? I personally suggested this player be our first target owing to the location and the surprise launch. When I was informed that RoyalRain was sitting this account, we had to declare earlier than we intended as we then knew they were aware that we were declaring on them.

I would strongly suggest you look inside ~EPIC~ for the reason behind this, before trying to insinuate that {I} is responsible for the failure of yourself to keep your account in check.

killergoon=-

A war is a war.

If you cannot control your own tribe members, then perhaps you should look in to why that is as opposed to blaming the people who destroy the account?

At the end of the day:

The password got changed on you. It also got changed on the one person who has any contact with anybody in {I}. So how could he be responsible? You are trying to pin the blame on {I} - when you have failed to give any reasoning for how {I} is involved in this at all. Surely this is an internal issue for ~EPIC~? I personally suggested this player be our first target owing to the location and the surprise launch. When I was informed that RoyalRain was sitting this account, we had to declare earlier than we intended as we then knew they were aware that we were declaring on them.

I would strongly suggest you look inside ~EPIC~ for the reason behind this, before trying to insinuate that {I} is responsible for the failure of yourself to keep your account in check.

huh???? so thats how you are reasoning that you got somebody controlling an epic account to gift you villages??

DeletedUser

Ok, you guys did not cause me to give up haha, as I said previously, but it seems you cba to read properly, I had been inactive for 3-4 weeks beforehand, i.e. I have given up before hand. {I} lost another village to ~EPIC~ today, thats ~EPIC~ up 12-8 in honourable village conquer counts.

I forgot to say before: good luck to both sides... meh

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I never claimed that we did cause you to give up.

The actual stats, including everybody who was in ~EPIC~ at the time we decided to go to war with ~EPIC~ (if you wish to query damdirtyape, the full explanation of why is in the first post of this thread).

I make it {I} already up 60, if we go by honourable village conquer stats. I will say again, it is in no way blamable on {I} if ~EPIC~ cannot keep their members active.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: ~EPIC~
Players: damdirtyape, Ghost of Sins
Side 2:
Tribes: {I}

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 70
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72,976
Side 2: 545,111
Difference: 472,135

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

there are however more honourable ways of taking villages than changing the password... I had 2/3 defense villas because I had become paranoid about you guys, I knew you were planning an OP... you know very well that even a mediocre player like me could have sniped any train that was directed at the villas.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
there are however more honourable ways of taking villages than changing the password... I had 2/3 defense villas because I had become paranoid about you guys, I knew you were planning an OP... you know very well that even a mediocre player like me could have sniped any train that was directed at the villas.

Wait. So you couldn't access the account because "{I} changed your password" (which is a complete lie, with no fact yet provided to back it up with), but you could see the inbound trains?

I think it's fairly safe to assume you are making things up, if you claim that someone changed your password on you (when all I know is one of your co-players couldn't log in as he mentioned it when we were talking about another world we both play on) and yet at the same time claim that you could see the inbound trains and so can claim they would have been easy to snipe.

Perhaps stop digging yourself a hole. You've just well and truly confessed to lying, from what I can see.

DeletedUser

I don't believe he said he saw inbound trains? O.O Or am I reading wrong? He said he could easily snipe your trains, it's different.

DeletedUser

Unless he could see the inbound trains, there is no way he could know how good the trains were, and so know way of knowing if they are easily snipeable - as mediocre players tend to struggle to snipe sub-second trains. Fairly obvious logic there.

Essentially he has admitted to having information he couldn't have had if he didn't have access to his account.

The way I read it was a man saying he was good in general at sniping trains, Just like most members are... If a train was sent to you at the avg 100ms, you would probably say it was easy to snipe? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Come on man its not that hard to understand... Ill give you the numbered steps so you can follow:

1) I logged on, saw the incoming trains, set our duke as a sitter sending Shanda a message I talked about earlier on (im not describing that again just because you cba to read)
2) The next day when I wanted to check the account to see if Shanda had accepted the account sit, the pass had been changed
3) I asked my coplayer (the original one, not the recently recruited one) and he said he could not log on either
4) Mysteriously enough, {I} suddenly conquer all my villages
5) You're the one digging a hole here, your reputation is going down, I, and I'm pretty sure many others see you as a filthy cheater :)
6) Try arguing, but there's not much you can say

Tell me if that was not clear enough and I'll go through it with you again, but we'll do so on skype... we don't need to waste everyone's time on the externals...

As for easily snipeable, 300ms trains are not hard to snipe with 35 def villas out of 50... or is it for you guys? :S

DeletedUser

I think the majority of the Happy tribe can vouch that members of {I} can snipe very well indeed. Point being if you were on the frontline with {I} they were inevitably going to take your villages as it is the normal thing to do. Why not just coplay one of your current epic members and get back at the people who you 'believe' took your villages dishonourably.

DeletedUser

@ mineslong: ye thats the plan ;), and of course I know {I} can snipe... they wouldn't have gotten this far without some sniping

@ googfy: you might think that, but I assure you, it is the most pathetic way to take an account out I've encountered :)
The reason you won't respond is that anything you say will just dig the hole deeper (using your metaphore)

DeletedUser

Then explain to me how you got the villages so easily. If the coplayer who changed the password had wanted to keep the account for himself, he surely would have at least attempted to defend it... Did he? NO. So, now lets follow some logic steps: who else would want to give away villages to {I}? The answer is no-one. Nice effort googly, keep trying ;)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That is all you have as "proof" of {I} being involved? That we eliminated your account with only a couple of losses? I think I can quite happily rest my case on that.

Apologies to the community for the next 8-9 ~EPIC~ players we destroy, as we clearly are cheating by wiping out inactive, incompetent players who claim to have no control over their own accounts.

DeletedUser

now the "proof" I gave is actually a set of reasonings, which are completely feasable. If your intellect allows you only to summarise this by "we eliminated your account with only a couple of losses", you've got a serious problem. Now you can call me incompetent as much as you want, idc, because in the end ~EPIC~ will win this war and will do so in a fair and honourable manner. All I am trying to argue is the fact that those ennoblements should not count towards the war. They were stolen.

Now please, just try re-reading what i've written, or at least attempt to understand, cause im kind of fed up of repeating myself to a ... yeah you know what Im on about.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then explain to me how you got the villages so easily. If the coplayer who changed the password had wanted to keep the account for himself, he surely would have at least attempted to defend it... Did he? NO. So, now lets follow some logic steps: who else would want to give away villages to {I}? The answer is no-one.

That is all you have as "proof" of {I} being involved? That we eliminated your account with only a couple of losses? I think I can quite happily rest my case on that.

now the "proof" I gave is actually a set of reasonings, which are completely feasable.

The proof you gave is one in a multitude of potential possibilities.

Now, let's look at other options.

1) You had a coplayer who was very bad at defending.
2) You had a coplayer who didn't like ~EPIC~ for whatever reason and so decided upon incoming to make it easy for {I}.
3) You had a coplayer who didn't like you for whatever reason and so decided upon incoming to let your account get ruined.
4) You yourself are a bad defender.
5) Your duke (who was sitting you as you freely admitted) is a bad defender.
6) {I} somehow managed to infiltrate an account just as an Op was launched and somehow happened to change both the email and password of your account without being caught.

Now, the theory you put forward is 6th in the list of possibilities right off of the top of my head. And I'm sure there are plenty more. It's the only one where {I} can be fairly considered involved in any way. So we'll go with that. What you are saying is, the email you used to make the account got changed 2 weeks before our Op started, blocking you from being able to regain the account, but that the password was changed during the Op.

Now, this cannot be possible, as why would {I} put someone on to an ~EPIC~ account (assuming we were even possibly able to do that, which I strongly suspect we couldn't do even if we had considered it) a week before we had a reason to declare on ~EPIC~?

Put simply, there is no feasible way of this ever happening. Even an ounce of intellect would be enough to see how impossible it would be for {I} to infiltrate an account in ~EPIC~ 2 weeks before we even decided to go to war with you.

Now, I've only covered one of my 6 theories. I'm sure there are plenty more. And the first 5 ALL seem more likely than the last one, logically.

I really will stop discussing this now. Continue to throw accusations about all you like, but this post should fairly clearly show why the crap you are spilling out of your mouth has no real substance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ughhh too much text...

I just came back to tell everyone what happened... I don't care what you say, I've kind of quit this game anyways, I just didn't want ~EPIC~ members to think I had betrayed them, and everyone else to think I was a bad defender.

Believe who you want to, I don't really mind but goofy does tend to talk alot of ... yeah you know what Im on about

So in this war I wish good luck to ~EPIC~ and may they win :D

DeletedUser

Apologies to the community for the next 8-9 ~EPIC~ players we destroy, as we clearly are cheating by wiping out inactive, incompetent players who claim to have no control over their own accounts.

Looking forward to it.
One good piece of advise however, if you do have me in mind as a target, aim for a 2 or 3 second window if you can to noble all my villages out (+Supports landing in MS times behind the finishing noble).
Not one, not two, all of them.

If what you've shown in your previous operations is the best you can do, I can assure you, you wouldn't even get a single cap against me :)

At any rate, looking forward to it, if you will. But I'm a bit far out, so it is understandable if you won't.