Homer has Caught a Disease!

DeletedUser

Looking forward to it.
One good piece of advise however, if you do have me in mind as a target, aim for a 2 or 3 second window if you can to noble all my villages out (+Supports landing in MS times behind the finishing noble).
Not one, not two, all of them.

If what you've shown in your previous operations is the best you can do, I can assure you, you wouldn't even get a single cap against me :)

At any rate, looking forward to it, if you will. But I'm a bit far out, so it is understandable if you won't.

Proof or it didn't happen... I am from Happy so I am an outsider to this war. Well done to {I} you have done well my old brothers. No one can take away your skill and power.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to it.
One good piece of advise however, if you do have me in mind as a target, aim for a 2 or 3 second window if you can to noble all my villages out (+Supports landing in MS times behind the finishing noble).
Not one, not two, all of them.

If what you've shown in your previous operations is the best you can do, I can assure you, you wouldn't even get a single cap against me :)

At any rate, looking forward to it, if you will. But I'm a bit far out, so it is understandable if you won't.

I certainly know epic wont be able to do what you challenged {I} to do :lol:

netjakdim

This looks kind of bad for EPIC I like their tribe actually but they seem to be in a precarious position with a similarly strong tribe to their East and a few hungry rim tribes to their west and south. This will be some interesting diplomacy for them in the near future to get out of this one in tact.

DeletedUser96641

I dont really care whether epic thinks ghost sohuld be counted in the stats or not, the stats will go in ~I~ s favor anyway

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~EPIC~
Players: Ghost of Sins
Side 2:
Tribes: {I}

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 52
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,879
Side 2: 406,298
Difference: 334,419

chart

Ghost of sins has left ~EPIC~ and the following are the stats for EPIC vs I without Ghost of Sins account involved

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 35
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 71,879
Side 2: 293,440
Difference: 221,561

chart

Seems like I are still winning this war. Hope to see a good fight. Good luck both sides.

DeletedUser

if you check the conquers you'll find 25 of the conquers are still taken from the ghost of sins account before it got kicked out...

DeletedUser

I believe {I} would like DamndirtyApe in those war stats.

Side 1:
Players: Ghost of Sins, damdirtyape
Side 2:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 62
Difference: 62

chart

Side 2: 482,405
Difference: 482,405

chart

DeletedUser

if you check the conquers you'll find 25 of the conquers are still taken from the ghost of sins account before it got kicked out...

You left on the 2011-11-14. DamdirtyApe was kicked out on 2011-11-04.http://http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=5763 Assuming that you weren't involved in the war, {I} has 4 unanswered caps in the past 48 hours.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 2: 29,542
Difference: 29,542

chart

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to take a minute to ask ~EPIC~ to at least try to fight back. And no, much like we don't control Ghost of Sins account, we also don't control those pesky grey barbs.

Although, funnily enough I have just been through TWstats, and found that 38 caps that ~EPIC~ has made in the past 4 days, are grey dots. Mainly in the frontline region.

If ~EPIC~ were to say, redirect those nobles at {I} instead of having to try to turtle up, they may yet have a chance.

Surely there is no need to waste nobles to try and build more defense, especially when ~EPIC~ also has begun to request the support of their ally, KACB? :icon_eek:

The statistics over the past 2 weeks...

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Ghost of Sins, damdirtyape

Timeframe: 06/11/2011 00:00:00 to 20/11/2011 00:00:00

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 11
Difference: 62

chart

Side 1: 563,184
Side 2: 83,107
Difference: 480,077

chart
[/SPOIL]

So far, only a lead of 62 villages. However, that is subject to a large degree of change once more of our members begin to get properly involved :)

DeletedUser59277

Hmmmm. Nice point, I just feel for {i}. There going to have to noble all the s**** barb villages.

DeletedUser

Can't just take that we have drastically improved without you can you ross.

DeletedUser

You haven't improved, you're the same old arrogant bunch as when I left, following the wrong chain of command. Naga is meant to be duke in {I}, yet when I was there it was Googly 100% making all the decisions and taking over, you being his lapdog and agreeing. Hex PM'ed me a few times on skype saying he hated how googly was treating everyone, and how he tried running things. Then he goes round and sits on Googly's lap and shines! The only decent person in {I} leadership is Chris, he doesn't follow the other sheep.

{I} Hasn't improved, all that's happened is a war in which you gained from, as we did when we warred STUCK. So don't try gloat or show off anything, it's the exact same.

DeletedUser

You still believe all that was about me? LOL! You're deluded... You said on numerous occasions that me and you clashed in the council chat, because we're both so opinionated, so don't come at me with the bullshit that it's all my fault the chat was always in arguments, when it was equally you. I still have quotes of you on skype saying you apologise, you over reacted - So lay off the bullshit.

I never passed on information regarding {I} while I was in the tribe, why would I sabotage my own tribe? Nahh, I don't think so. You can assume that was me all you like, I've said on multiple occasions, I couldn't give a rats arse.

With the 'making forums public' statement, I was yet again accused, never proven guilty. TO ALL GUYS OF WORLD 57; Googly seems to think, that though I had my privilages removed, I turned the forums 'public'. Yep,, that's right, you got me. 'Grats! You also keep throwing the 'black mail' things in, where have we seen that before? Ohh yeh, that's right... I have quotes of you blackmailing council members to get back into the council! Remember that? Funny, aint it. You just hate being opposed... And will go out of your way to attempt to humiliate them or use false statements/accusations to do it. You quit like... was it twice, in {I}? Stormed out twice... got back in once soley on chance, and then black mailed again the second time, after 'quitting'.

DeletedUser

Well done you can change the privilages of 2 members, I don't recall having the sit at that time, And if I did, I never logged in after I claimed and emptied his last village. Also that Picture shows nothing? Just that you changed the title of a member after removing mine...
I am sorry that our relationship didn't work out. Honestly, I am. However, you need to get over it, and move on with your life.
Woah, what?! WHAT?! Made me lol... If I remember correctly, I rejected you on several occasions, and, I quote:
"I will keep coming after you, because I get what I want" <-- Or along those lines, I can try dig up the quote... So that above is pure and utter bullshit. LOL!

Ahem, If you read back, I made a joke about EPIC, And Dacore brought up all of this in a single post - So check the situation before saying I came here just to troll you (as in essence that's what it sounds like you're implying).

Perrie, Chris and Naga will hopefuly go far on this world... You have already screwed one tribe up (HEAD) - Don't do it to this one too! Hex and One Last Shot I have no faith in, and I hope some bigger tribes round you see this and recognise your arrogance, and use of 'big words' to manipulate the conversation (will expect a sarcastic crack about that <--)

I won't bother answering the rest of your comments.
Let's see if you stick to that, this time! And not send in one of your lapdogs to gangbang me! Eyh ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^relationships sometimes they turn into "relation*poops*" (keeping it pg) but anyway back to the stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 153,524
Side 2: 10,503
Difference: 143,021

chart

Looks like {I} had a relatively successful op against EPIC in the last 24 hours. Will post more in depth stats in a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perrie, Chris and Naga will hopefuly go far on this world... You, Ant have already screwed one tribe up (HEAD) - Don't do it to this one too! Hex and Ant I have no faith in, and I hope some bigger tribes round you see this and recognise your arrogance, and use of 'big words' to manipulate the conversation (will expect a sarcastic crack about that <--)

Not to get to far involved with the both of you, but I have picked up on this rossy.

Hybrid, Foc and googly did an amazing job with HEAD. It was just bad luck that it failed in the end really. HEAD is the biggest disappointment to the world. Not because of the leaders, but because it failed.
It was honestly one of the best working tribes I've been in (except MoM (bandit) ). One player cannot bring down such a great tribe.

But that's just me. Not taking sides rossy, just picking out the bit I really don't like.