Homicide Time for Suicide Squad

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Almost as bad as when Design had to use spies and team up with LHR to attack AMG.

We are seeing alot of shit comming out from your mouth, are you afraid of ruckos or something?
1. We dropped diplo with LHR. Yawn..
2. Who's ruckos? Another Odin multi?
3. You're still irrelevant. Ggs kid.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
1. We dropped diplo with LHR. Yawn..
2. Who's ruckos? Another Odin multi?
3. You're still irrelevant. Ggs kid.

No need to be mad.

Yeah, no shit, who would not drop diplo with a tribe Ryan is running?
The tribe you are afraid off. Ruckulus or w/e they are called.
OK, Funny feeling when you get crushed a second round against former BiP members. Sucks to suck aye?

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No need to be mad.

Yeah, no shit, who would not drop diplo with a tribe Ryan is running?
The tribe you are afraid off. Ruckulus or w/e they are called.
OK, Funny feeling when you get crushed a second round against former BiP members. Sucks to suck aye?

aren't you working for ODIN? pretty sure that nullifies your opinion on anything and everything

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
aren't you working for ODIN? pretty sure that nullifies your opinion on anything and everything

Working? I am playing in the same tribe as them, seeing as it makes the game much harder. Some players like it easy, that ain't me. ;)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
OK, Funny feeling when you get crushed a second round against former BiP members.
Lets break down that statement a bit shall we?
1. "Crushed" isn't a term I'd personally use when you're referring to BiP and Tea's war.
2. Who do you consider "former bip players"? Because I don't see a lineup of bip players anywhere in AMG.
3. Why are you insinuating that AMG is going to crush us, but also only stating that we're "afraid" of ruckus, but not listing AMG on our "fear list"?
4. You're still irrelevant. Haven't done anything anywhere. Such trash "BiP" remakes haven't even invited you back. LOL
5. You're working for Odin. What papa odin tells you to do you do it without any backtalk. Seems he's taught you well princess.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Lol Payne that's cute - how does it feel that you're such a bad leader you had to step down because you couldn't manage legit 2 players :oops:

You say I know nothing but you clearly put Jon Snow to shame cause I've been here winning worlds since before you could noble ... and not these easy breezy >5k people worlds with every PP boost under the sun we get nowadays; the old ones when people hadn't yet been driven away by cowardly merging shills like you ;)

You know it was probably a good policy that you stayed off the forums because you clearly lack the kahunas to cut it here or in game champ.

Good luck in the war... you'll need it ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
lLjHP35.png

A lot of chat .....

.Yoda

Your just a Ruckus butt kissing slave , what did Ruckus promise you ? do you have it in writing and what are you going to do with the rest of your tribe because Ruckus will eat them next , and by you not helping the squad your making the biggest mistake in this world and making things alot more easier For Ruckus , so you can either grow some balls or be a snag a puss ...
hell yeah man!!! you took the words right outta my mouth. Cant wait for tonights post

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lets break down that statement a bit shall we?
1. "Crushed" isn't a term I'd personally use when you're referring to BiP and Tea's war.
2. Who do you consider "former bip players"? Because I don't see a lineup of bip players anywhere in AMG.
3. Why are you insinuating that AMG is going to crush us, but also only stating that we're "afraid" of ruckus, but not listing AMG on our "fear list"?
4. You're still irrelevant. Haven't done anything anywhere. Such trash "BiP" remakes haven't even invited you back. LOL
5. You're working for Odin. What papa odin tells you to do you do it without any backtalk. Seems he's taught you well princess.

You can use whatever term you want, you still got your ass handed to you. You are right, ragnar/odin/Myself were not 100% bip members, but we broke your dist merge and won the war on the eastern flank.

I hope you are not afraid of AMG lol, that would be rather funny wouldn't?

I would never join any BiP remake?

Well, he is the duke. I don't know, but do you get alot of backtalk to you during every decision you make? Sounds like a great time to be a leader.

yes working, you do whatever he says and the second you dont he internals you baahah

Lol. At least bring something clever to say.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Go ahead and do your own solo thing in a tribe and lets see how long you last before you become food. Jeez, you don't think too far do ya

No see its different, I know how to operate in a tribe. However with ODIN you must abide by much stricter rules. You literally do what hes says to the letter, exactly when he says it. theres 0 wiggle room or he internals you. This is because ODIN sees his tribemates as food. Once he can no longer noble barbs he looks for the slightest reason to internal someone, and then internals them. Based off your lack of growth this world I can only imagine its a matter of time before you find yourself waking up with 300 nukes from ODIN headed your way

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No see its different, I know how to operate in a tribe. However with ODIN you must abide by much stricter rules. You literally do what hes says to the letter, exactly when he says it. theres 0 wiggle room or he internals you. This is because ODIN sees his tribemates as food. Once he can no longer noble barbs he looks for the slightest reason to internal someone, and then internals them. Based off your lack of growth this world I can only imagine its a matter of time before you find yourself waking up with 300 nukes from ODIN headed your way

Lol, you clearly do not understand whom i am and why i am here. I was ASKED to play here, to follow orders and kill the enemies of ODIN/Ragnar, Without questions. The price? Their soul and an attempt at Design's.

;)

DeletedUser123299

Lol Payne that's cute - how does it feel that you're such a bad leader you had to step down because you couldn't manage legit 2 players :oops:

You say I know nothing but you clearly put Jon Snow to shame cause I've been here winning worlds since before you could noble ... and not these easy breezy >5k people worlds with every PP boost under the sun we get nowadays; the old ones when people hadn't yet been driven away by cowardly merging shills like you ;)

You know it was probably a good policy that you stayed off the forums because you clearly lack the kahunas to cut it here or in game champ.

Good luck in the war... you'll need it ;)
It looks like you've been winning plenty of worlds mate...

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 11.03.38.png

Keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Payne mate protip... 1.4k axes, 600lc with no rams is not a nuke you should waste a noble with ;)

As for my world wins ... surely you should be a detective and not waste time on this game, you really do some VERY thorough research mate !