HoneyB really cares, hi TM

DeletedUser

You mad bro? << Was directed at that guy who is being rimmed by his own tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

deomonkid18

Oh I do enjoy a good show :icon_cool:

Though must you write so much? It's very hard for those of us with short attention spans to... ooohh cookies!!!

DeletedUser

Maybe we'll actually direct some attention you're way if you are so interested. In all honesty the goal for HoneyB was to make a point that we're not going to back down and it basically worked. Fuzaol is just butthurt because he loses out.

Or rather did you not know that several TM members already wished to join HoneyB? Really hope you don't jump on the Ac3y account if you're going to come on externals and attempt to run your mouth.

You are wrong ... I am butthurt?
I have said many times to different people that I am completely ok with me not getting invite. Why? Because I was a dick - I left HoneyB and with Justin rimmed 2 your members. Wrong decision, case closed.

I wish I could publish other 93% of what I wrote, but can't.

DeletedUser

On topic please, and lower the flaming its hot enough in here already.

DeletedUser

By saying "that" I am not sure what your referring to? Considering the fact that I have not stated anything that would be needing luck. But why we're on the topic of you I'd like to congratulate you for getting an invite to Yarr seems like you have that "no one can stop me ego" as many other yarr players. Is that how to get an invite now adays? Act like your a bad ass? Damn I might need to sign up to W65 and throw my twstats around and get me an invite to yarr with 21points! :D

You seem to think your the only player with experience on this game and the only one displaying a "no one can stop me ego" is you aswell. I know James and know his capabilities and as i get on with him id help him even if he didnt ask for it.

From what i saw on w1, you will have to do alot better on w65 to succeed, 5 second gaps in trains is laughable.

DeletedUser105718

On topic please, and lower the flaming its hot enough in here already.

But... the war ended! There's nothing more to talk about. Because the two tribes merged (nothing even close to top) they won't get flamed for it ;)

DeletedUser

But... the war ended! There's nothing more to talk about. Because the two tribes merged (nothing even close to top) they won't get flamed for it ;)

Merging and ending a war. Not familiar to those of us in Yarr eh...

DeletedUser105209

Yarrfan, now thats an awesome account name. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Now my fine rabbit eared friend. If I told you that, it wouldn't be as much fun. I know you are not fond of me, so I will keep you guessing just to tickle with your pickle and toy with you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Merging and ending a war. Not familiar to those of us in Yarr eh...

No, not at all.

We have never merged, unless you count the merge it took to create us. Pacman/Muffin

Anyways, You - ADHD - ABC was a war ending merge. All of those tribes had a representative from their former leadership in the new council/leadership in Ninjas.

No Ninja has any form of leadership/council in Yarr and I do not see that happening anytime soon.

Maybe a little to much recruiting?

OK, but there is a difference in over recruiting and a merge.