Honor among thieves.

DeletedUser45372

~PWC~ always stated how they are honorable, how they play by the rules and don't use scummy tactics such as spies or multi-accounting.

I know players share their passwords with at least 1 of the council members, but since mails/skype convo's do not count towards ingame actions, I can't call that person out... I wouldn't want to make her upset.

Players that are technically savvy, or self proclaimed hackers, try to manipulate the system (even their own) just to try and show off.

In one breath you talk about how you play with honor and dignity and pride, yet in the next breath you support these players that are cheating the system that TW cannot catch. (or hasn't caught yet) while also proclaiming that "it must be those dirty INSO mods" because a player gets banned in your tribe... Do you really think it was a good idea to log into someone else's account? even once? And than, to have the balls to have someone else mail mods/admins, and say that the player was hacked?!?!? And you wonder why ~PWC~ is failing so hard.

True leaders stick by their tribe, through thick and thin, to hell and back. ~PWC~ leaders set their members on a grand voyage to be left at sea while they run away and cower.
Players that came to this game with the true intentions of the game, to destroy everyone and rule the world alongside your tribemates... There are none of those in PWC.

Rather than take care of your own account when in danger, what do you do? you pass it to someone else to take care of. Sometimes, you pass it off to an INSO player! Was this a move to help INSO and try to save your own ass? or was this a planned move to try and get an INSO player banned for passing information on the account? Let me tell you... Neither of them worked. Your accounts are still getting flushed down the toilet, Your council didn't even realize that INSO was sitting MULTIPLE accounts in your tribe, even though we lacked forum access, you morons decided that it would be a better idea to do op planning through in game mails, so you let people right into your plans by giving the sit to INSO.

You have players who want to form a NAP with INSO, just to rebuild and stab us in the back again.
You have players who want to call a ceasefire with INSO, just to rebuild and stab us in the back again.
You have players who are coming up with every excuse that they can think of, just to try and save their own ass from INSO. Whether it means they are quitting this game, or offering up troops or information... and yet, INSO are the scumbags? We are the ones with no honor? Think again. We are the ones with our heads held high, we are the ones that trust our tribe mates, that can rely on our tribe mates... we are the ones that have players that sit infront of their computer for HOURS on end, not doing a single thing for their account, but making sure that everyone else in the tribe is caught up to speed with new techniques, scripts and gameplay.

None of this... None at all... Compares to what 1 single player has done to get away from this game.

Majinkk

Majinkk said:
Hello my name is Mary and you know me though Majinkk's story. I am here today to tell eveyone that 3 days ago Michael and his son was killed in a car accident. He and his son was driving a load of firewood home when a front tire blew out and Michael lost control of the truck and. I will pass pipe-trc Michaels account and his sons account info so their villages will stay in the tribe. I will also need someone to finish the game he had going. I will be back to the forum to pull his story he had written to try to finish it for his and my family. He wanted to make a book of it and I'm going to finish it. I wish this never happened and I know he loved to play along side everyone here.

That name may sound VERY familiar to some of you, and it should. This was a player who's life was tragically cut short on X-Mas in a fatal car accident with his son. Yes... I am going there... This player chose to die instead of facing conflicts in the game.

Wow, that was a pretty messed up statement wasn't it?... And of course, I wouldn't state ANY of that, if I wasn't going somewhere with it. So stay with me here.

Majinkk's real name is Michael Crittenden
He has a myspace, which is found HERE - Note the URL of his myspace page (.com/majinkk) and note the types of games he played (wizards, etc), also note the location of Dickson Tennessee
Supposedly he died on x-mas of 2009. Do any of you see anyone posting anything on his myspace about him dying? resting in peace? anything? nope.. didn't think so.
His son, is Michael Crittenden Jr.
He has a myspace as well, which is found HERE - Note the URL of HIS myspace page. (evermore666)

Both Evermore666 and Majinkk JUST happened to play the same game, just HAPPENED to be father and son... and both HAPPEN to still be alive.

Here is Majinkk's Facebook - Note the location...Now note the update times... a few hours ago?!?!? I thought he died in 2009?!?!?!?

Here is the son's facebook - Now note the update times... within the last day!!! He died too though!

PWC players had a history of cowering at the first sign of danger... Their council had a history of abandoning ship and leaving the tribe to rot... This takes the cake though.

A player FAKING their own death, just to get away from the dangers of TW.

Discuss!

DeletedUser

I must admit faking your own death to get out of a game is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard in my life. If they wanted to quit why not just do it like a normal person instead of trying something like faking your own death just to get out of a game or "make a statement" and not be a quitter better a quitter then a lier in my books.

DeletedUser

That is pretty low!

I even posted that mail on our forum and we all (INSO) sent in a spear as tribute to them and I gathered our sympathy posts to sent to Pipe as a tribe to give our condolences on his families loss and to PWC for their loss of a friend and player.

That is horrible!

If any player regardless of tribe knew this to be a lie and allowed it to go on is just as discussing as these 2!

Puts shame on them for those that really have lost family and friends that shared this game together :'[

Shadryk 01

It's amazing what people will do to avoid admitting defeat.

DeletedUser

Good research Noely, must of took some time to find all this info and put together such a post! Im just wondering though, what this has to do with PWC players cowering? At this point in time i believe (you may have to forgive me on my memory though) that PWC had not long brought down CIV family, and had not started discussions on fighting INSO. So what, may I ask is majinkk cowering from?

As well as this I also dont see what this has to do with PWC as a tribe... One player obviously either didnt have the heart to tell us all he wanted to quit, or just wanted some attention due to the lack of it in RL. I dont know him well enough to make that call and neither do you. Anyways you dont see anyone else making up such stories to get out the game, this is one individual and a whole tribe shouldnt be tarnished with the same brush.

Also since when did PWC leadership have a history of cowering and leaving the tribe to rot? Pipe, poker and glam have ran the tribe since day 1, and only recently this has changed. Apart from Shad, no leader has lasted longer in the history of W13.

DeletedUser45372

Good research Noely, must of took some time to find all this info and put together such a post! Im just wondering though, what this has to do with PWC players cowering? At this point in time i believe (you may have to forgive me on my memory though) that PWC had not long brought down CIV family, and had not started discussions on fighting INSO. So what, may I ask is majinkk cowering from?

As well as this I also dont see what this has to do with PWC as a tribe... One player obviously either didnt have the heart to tell us all he wanted to quit, or just wanted some attention due to the lack of it in RL. I dont know him well enough to make that call and neither do you. Anyways you dont see anyone else making up such stories to get out the game, this is one individual and a whole tribe shouldnt be tarnished with the same brush.

Also since when did PWC leadership have a history of cowering and leaving the tribe to rot? Pipe, poker and glam have ran the tribe since day 1, and only recently this has changed. Apart from Shad, no leader has lasted longer in the history of W13.

Players that have played alongside of him for a long time, in various tribes, never had contact info for him? They never once checked on him to see if it was a lie?

All the players that "knew" him are held in the same regard he is.

I dont know how other players/tribes work, but i can tell you every one of my tribemates names, email, aim, skype, facebook/myspace. If one of them decided to quit in the same manor, i would look their profiles up.

Player after player in pwc/e are dropping from the game... A handful of players are applying for spots in INSO, some players are even supporting INSO villages against pwc attacks. Cowards with a capital C.
PWC shouldn't stand for Primal Warriors Choice.
PWC should stand for Puny Wimps & Cowards.

The whole "snowball effect" thread is all about your leaders jumping ship and it JUST so happens to coincide with them getting Smiz-ashed.

DeletedUser

as i have said before there were and have been and continue to be things in PWC that are dishonorable, that i wont speak of ......this just being a prime example....theres no honor left in PWC other than for a few power mad and crazed embiciles who think they still have a chance.

Shadryk 01

Also since when did PWC leadership have a history of cowering and leaving the tribe to rot?

October & November of 2010. That's the history.

The only thing that irks me a bit is the relentless self-denial: "I'm quitting because....

* I have tests
* I have a new girlfriend
* I have a new job
* My mom canceled the credit card
* I died
* TW is boring"

Magenas is the latest in a long series of ignoble defections from the game. He literally announced to his tribe that he was leaving W13 so he can focus on a world where he has no enemies and is surrounded by barbs. That just makes me sick.

Somebody needs to simply say: "Guys, we attacked our ally because this is TW and we need to fight somebody. We tried. Despite our best efforts, we lost the initiative and we're losing the war. I do not want to spend the next 12 months fighting a defensive effort all the way to K09. I realize that we are a defeated tribe, so I will now surrender my account, and leave this game."

None of it really matters, of course. ORION knows the score & they're okay with it. They seem to be having fun with the time left in the game. Good opponents with agreeable leadership.