Honor pulled into the AM

DeletedUser54677

Wow, way to read the thread KK.......

Hocc had said about HONOR declaring on MANIC..therefore my point related to HONOR declaring on them tribes, nothing to do with your tribe, your declarations or your logic.

I'll use the same quote as you used to form that last piece of genius..

Pick out where you got your reply from?:icon_rolleyes:

Dumb post KK, surprising from you

Thanks for calling my posts smart. :)

You put Beyond's name in there, I stated that Beyond is in no way involved, nor going to be at any point. Going by FORK's logic in other threads, if one of the tribes you mentioned declares, they all will. Saying Beyond's name in this thread is just going off-topic, as it's about something on (literally) the other side of the world. For them to declare on us (also going by FORK's logic) would be the definition of superfluous. So I thank you (and everyone else) to keep us out of it.
emoticon-0139-bow.gif

But to be a little more supportive, good luck to the players and tribes who are involved. :)

DeletedUser

We are simply declaring on a tribe whom has been attacking us through out this week.

DeletedUser102496

Think about all the tagging, so please remember that if you don't tag any incomings your way.

DeletedUser

What would I ever do if I had to tag? gotnoname want to see who can make the other tag more let me know, i assure you not the game to play if you want spare time

DeletedUser102496

What would I ever do if I had to tag? gotnoname want to see who can make the other tag more let me know, i assure you not the game to play if you want spare time

You know damn well about what would you ever do if you had to tag. I prefer Noname thank you very much. Are you saying you are going to make the other side have more tagging, the attacks Hallie and True sent us were like as if they had no knowledge of mass-faking, it took me minutes to tag them.

DeletedUser

You know damn well about what would you ever do if you had to tag. I prefer Noname thank you very much. Are you saying you are going to make the other side have more tagging, the attacks Hallie and True sent us were like as if they had no knowledge of mass-faking, it took me minutes to tag them.

I have a photographic memory, I tag nothing I can look at screen remember attack and travel speed with out tagging at all. Leaves me more time to cat I see you in forums asking for a top 50 account and the line begging you to sign on lol

DeletedUser

stats pls. :D

Here you are :)

this is since the war started

Side 1:
Tribes: Honor
Side 2:
Tribes: AM

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 11
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 258,134
Side 2: 94,021
Difference: 164,113

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,929
Difference: 8,929

chart

poor stats :D

DeletedUser

??? excuse me honey? meat shield? AM has done there share number of attacking... Also I have much respect for HONOR tribe. Im just saying to think you going to send nobles in our cluster is NOT gonna happen. I don't want HONOR and MANIC to war but if thats what YOU wish for then like GOD said... "Ask and you shall Receive" :icon_rolleyes:
Keep back peddling.... lolz.

so why not talk to AM and get it resolved? why go and declare on them for someone who just joined there tribe?:icon_rolleyes:
lol... you'd make a great diplomat for a rim tribe.

ill have to agree with you on this :lol: we shall see how AM fairs don't they they will need our help.. after looking at HONOR, they seems to only be like 10 active accounts :icon_biggrin: well, ill have to say good luck to both sides :) one needs it more then the other :icon_rolleyes:

If people want to discuss inactivity within Honor then let's discuss the levels of inactivity in AM.

Loaded Dice - The number 1 player (at the time of me starting my offensive) basically quit the moment I opened up. And don't give me any bullshit about the account being inactive before I started on him, I'd been studying this account for weeks.
Siddhartha Reddy - Sim City player - Basically gone inactive since I started to attack. Not a single attack sent back.
headbanger88 - Flatlined.
archfire - Flatlined and being internalled.
asanga10 - Flatlined.

People who live in glass houses.... that's 5 out of 30 AM players and I'm sure I could find more.

I noticed that you stopped faking me after I schooled you on your attacking ability on the #1 account in AM. 900 attacks sent from a 1 million point account. Of those 900 attacks, 76 attacks were from one nuke village. I could list about 6 villages where more than 50 attacks were sent from. Not sure if you noticed, but the account had more than 100 villages... lol. Do I need to post more information about your attacking style or are you going to shut it now? I'm more than happy to post your attacks and your mail to me.

Again, people who live in glass houses...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It does not matter if we have 22 active members as last week of 40 as of right now. AM is in trouble, Honor Rolls

DeletedUser

ill have to agree with you on this :lol: we shall see how AM fairs don't they they will need our help.. after looking at HONOR, they seems to only be like 10 active accounts :icon_biggrin: well, ill have to say good luck to both sides :) one needs it more then the other :icon_rolleyes:

so first you bluff them with an attack, they call that bluff and you back off and say you want them to talk it out ,then you say you will attack them again and honey doesn't back down now your saying AM doesn't need help so you won't attack them yet....

hocc i don't have a problem with you mate but we all know if AM starts winning and and clearing villages then you will jump in with them

DeletedUser

Keep back peddling.... lolz.

lol... you'd make a great diplomat for a rim tribe.

If people want to discuss inactivity within Honor then let's discuss the levels of inactivity in AM.

Loaded Dice - The number 1 player (at the time of me starting my offensive) basically quit the moment I opened up. And don't give me any bullshit about the account being inactive before I started on him, I'd been studying this account for weeks.
Siddhartha Reddy - Sim City player - Basically gone inactive since I started to attack. Not a single attack sent back.
headbanger88 - Flatlined.
archfire - Flatlined and being internalled.
asanga10 - Flatlined.

People who live in glass houses.... that's 5 out of 30 AM players and I'm sure I could find more.

I noticed that you stopped faking me after I schooled you on your attacking ability on the #1 account in AM. 900 attacks sent from a 1 million point account. Of those 900 attacks, 76 attacks were from one nuke village. I could list about 6 villages where more than 50 attacks were sent from. Not sure if you noticed, but the account had more than 100 villages... lol. Do I need to post more information about your attacking style or are you going to shut it now? I'm more than happy to post your attacks and your mail to me.

Again, people who live in glass houses...

haha glad im on your side on in this world xD

DeletedUser

Nice sig Chan... lol

Time for some stats....

Honor v AM:[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Honor
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7[/SPOIL]

Fork v AM:[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

What matters a damn about mass faking when you can't hide your own intentions.

I was informed that you WERE a coplayer on bloodthiirsty's account so let's work by what I saw there.

He used his mass faking technique to send 100s of fakes (WHICH I kept up with, the only time I couldn't keep u is when THREE Insan3 were sending at the same time, that happened once, good coordination guys)
Then couple that with when he sent his REAL attacks he was script clicking, at about a 3rd of the speed of his mass faking.

My attacks maybe easy to tag, but when they are all the same speed it doesn't matter, what matters is consistency, the ability to hide your real attacks. I have my technique and I am used to it, it maintains consistency which is necessary to hide your real attacks and intentions.

You can mass fake me until next year, but when your real attack sending is so different to your other technique for sending real attacks then you are just wasting your time.

Don't even get me started on some other members of your tribe, both easytiger and surakilla's attacks were nothing short of pathetic.
You should also look into easy tiger, considering there was an op on me, it took him 2 weeks to get up the courage to attack me.

Last edited by a moderator: