Honor to Declare on Fork??

DeletedUser

[2/15/2012 9:18:04 PM] hocchamp: just like i told BRAD
[2/15/2012 9:18:13 PM] hocchamp: YOUR AN IDIOT if you think your gonna win :)
Well I know that Hocchamp won't be winning any time soon...

image.php

[2/18/2012 10:42:56 AM] hocchamp: you will see what a war is
[2/18/2012 10:43:01 AM] hocchamp: glad your on the front lines ;)
[2/18/2012 10:43:05 AM] Badgers-Jester: I hope so
[2/18/2012 10:43:13 AM] hocchamp: you will find out why IM A TOP PLAYER :)
Looks like Honor will be waiting for a while...

image.php

Oh what the hell, let's post it once more. Just for shits and giggles... :)

image.php

DeletedUser

i think the reason he became inactive was due to him being nobled lol

DeletedUser

No actually, maybe if you step outside you'll learn RL can be a massive pain, but think what you want.

DeletedUser

lol your talking to someone who only logs in 1-2hrs a day and can still dish out the pain, as for rl it always seems to be the reason why so many fall so easily, ever heard of sitting? coplaying? oops did i give out a secret only fork seems to know how to use lol

DeletedUser

Hocc was very active until we killed 100% of his troops then RL got busy. Idolized very active mailed all members in honor warning us. Killed him off then RL got busy. Funny how RL is so busy after they get a good OP ran on them

DeletedUser

Hocc was very active until we killed 100% of his troops then RL got busy. Idolized very active mailed all members in honor warning us. Killed him off then RL got busy. Funny how RL is so busy after they get a good OP ran on them

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Until you know exactly what happened with Hocc, shut your mouth.

DeletedUser96519

We do, brad pointed it out up top.

He's a bitch. And he showed it.

DeletedUser

What happened to him in RL is not my business though I hope the best for him. I do know Honor made him quit TW

DeletedUser

If someone like Hocchamp is talking up his ability only days before an op started on his account and he suddenly goes inactive after the nobles roll in then people are going to flame that person. Hocchamp did this several times in skype to Honor players and on the externals... then he went MIA once the nobles were in the air. It's also well known that he wanted an invite to Honor but was refused. This isn't rocket science people...

With this said, I don't know the actual reason why Hocchamp is MIA and I will never discount RL getting in the way. I have had this happen to me in other worlds and then I have had people flame me for quitting, so let's just give him the benefit of doubt.

Either way Hocchamp, I win. You talked a big game directly to me in our voice chat and you should have listened to me more carefully. You'd probably still be in the world if you had.

Oh well....

image.php

DeletedUser

well how do u think about me brad :) i try to hold on for almost t 2- 3 weeks and never excuse rl issue .. but been ***** well thanks to honour to punish him :) thanks badgers and team u guys are loyal ally :) .. now iam really glad

Last edited by a moderator: