Honor to Declare on Fork??

DeletedUser

As the world grows it is very clear there are 2 great tribes. Both fork and Honor have proven to be great. Members no doubt loyal. We have been long time Allys yes, however there has never been need or reason to fight together. After long talks with the leaders at fork it has been decided Honor and Fork will war no doubt. The world deserves to see the top 2 tribes battle for the World title and they shall receive. First we have to clean up the rest.

So for now I guess honor will have to settle for a warm up with Manic. We formally declare war on Manic and any who defend you. Hocchamp nothing personal nothing but love for ya mate. TW needs people like you who try to bully and use others to get to the top. This makes for the best posts and most gossip. TW needs people like me, straight to the point. Every move is deliberate and planned. Honest and trustworthy. Our tribes share our personalties. Manic and Honor, Hocc and Badgers. The best advice I can give is take notes for Manics next run. Pay attention to the loyalty of Honor to both and the tribe. This is a team game bro, 1st and foremost you need loyalty. I have forever read your tribes foolish mails to others. Fork lets stop and hit honor. Honor what till it take to hit fork. Got lets stop ally we'll feed you Numba lol. This is how loyalty is lost and week alliances formed. Side by side Fork and Honor has nagged at each other. We leaders spent the past months getting to know each other. We respect each others leadership and tribes. Trust each other after watching how we run our tribes. You have your gangs who have tried to take down a tribe and failed. Now watch 2 tribes work.

Please do not wish us luck for it will have nothing to do with the outcome of this war. Luck changes the OD a little here and there nothing more. Knowledge and execution wins wars. Honor has both.

How long till manic folds. This is the only question honor does not know the answer for. Unless not long is acceptable for a answer.

DeletedUser

well Badgers i look forward to our war after we clean up manic ^__^

DeletedUser102496

I would guess, it would be a good war. One that I would love to take part in, in all seriousness; I respect FORK as a tribe for their skill at this game which has impressed me.

DeletedUser

Great this will be W 58 Great War :) ..

Lets Bring Manic down

Lee Chen Lim

DeletedUser63529

another great declaration bt badgers(not!), damn bro at least give us a funny pic :D, and btw top 2 tribes are fork and manic not fork and honor learn your place ,silly :p

DeletedUser

another great declaration bt badgers(not!), damn bro at least give us a funny pic :D, and btw top 2 tribes are fork and manic not fork and honor learn your place ,silly :p
I got a feeling that it will be you that will be learning your place soon. Yesterday was a taste test for the fun heading your way soon.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont do pics, all nukes and manic is on D3th Row

This was actually a more interesting PnP than almost any on W58 that I've seen so far. Because it wasn't focused on stupid pictures, but instead on making a point. I found it an interesting post (layout could have been improved though).

Anyway, I'm rooting for Honor. To represent the characteristics of this war, I'd like to start a petition for Manic to rename themselves to Coward. It's a more fitting name :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

this really seems to be turning into a 2 sided war. you got all those opposed to manic and co (fork/honor/got) and then you have manic and their merry bunch of "allies" (luna/am/beyond). look forward to the stats

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
this really seems to be turning into a 2 sided war. you got all those opposed to manic and co (fork/honor/got) and then you have manic and their merry bunch of "allies" (luna/am/beyond). look forward to the stats

Yeah it has some side tribes attached to it.

Gl to you guys in manic.

Let the fun begin :)

DeletedUser

We should just call it World War I as most major tribes are involved at this point.

Good luck to all sides, have fun!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As the world grows it is very clear there are 2 great tribes. Both fork and Honor have proven to be great. Members no doubt loyal. We have been long time Allys yes, however there has never been need or reason to fight together. After long talks with the leaders at fork it has been decided Honor and Fork will war no doubt. The world deserves to see the top 2 tribes battle for the World title and they shall receive. First we have to clean up the rest.

So for now I guess honor will have to settle for a warm up with Manic. We formally declare war on Manic and any who defend you. Hocchamp nothing personal nothing but love for ya mate. TW needs people like you who try to bully and use others to get to the top. This makes for the best posts and most gossip. TW needs people like me, straight to the point. Every move is deliberate and planned. Honest and trustworthy. Our tribes share our personalties. Manic and Honor, Hocc and Badgers. The best advice I can give is take notes for Manics next run. Pay attention to the loyalty of Honor to both and the tribe. This is a team game bro, 1st and foremost you need loyalty. I have forever read your tribes foolish mails to others. Fork lets stop and hit honor. Honor what till it take to hit fork. Got lets stop ally we'll feed you Numba lol. This is how loyalty is lost and week alliances formed. Side by side Fork and Honor has nagged at each other. We leaders spent the past months getting to know each other. We respect each others leadership and tribes. Trust each other after watching how we run our tribes. You have your gangs who have tried to take down a tribe and failed. Now watch 2 tribes work.

Please do not wish us luck for it will have nothing to do with the outcome of this war. Luck changes the OD a little here and there nothing more. Knowledge and execution wins wars. Honor has both.

How long till manic folds. This is the only question honor does not know the answer for. Unless not long is acceptable for a answer.

You got guts, bro.
Good luck to Honor

DeletedUser

This is what the world was waiting, a nice war ;).
Lets let the stats tell us how good the war is :)

DeletedUser103070

As the world grows it is very clear there are 2 great tribes. Both fork and Honor have proven to be great.

TW needs people like me, straight to the point. Every move is deliberate and planned. Honest and trustworthy.

You don't have much of an ego do you? Trolling like a champ...

klodapin21

The first true world war :icon_eek: Guess ill start having to build spear nukes :spear::spear:

DeletedUser

Honor has a open spot for recruitment. I'm LMAO this spot is not for you Hocc so do not apply

DeletedUser

West side

Side 1:
Tribes: Honor
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,018
Side 2: 0
Difference: 71,018

chart

AM played dead this did not work, lets do this manic. Dont sit there the longer you wait the tighter we will squeeze