Honor to Declare on Fork??

musological

Now about our war, it is true we had a NAP that was suppose to last to march 24th.
but why should we care about the nap

This is my last post here, but besides wishing you guys all the luck in the world —which you will surely need— I, personally cannot leave this unanswered.

Why indeed should you care about a NAP? It's non-binding, so sure you can clutch at the short term gain offered with sneak attacks and betrayal...

To understand why you have jumped the gun and shot yourself in the foot in the process you should read up on game theory. No-one in this world will trust you again, or your tribe. You have proven to us all that Honor has no honour (sic).

In this you have done every member of your tribe a great disservice and should apologise to them: for ruining their reputations along with your own and most likely dooming them to refugee status in this world to come.

Further to try and use messages from one player — that is simply words from one player — to justify completely breaking tribal diplomacy is very weak. Very. Very. Very. Weak dude: full-on after-the-fact self-rationlisation — and everyone with a even half a brain recognises that. You should at least have the balls to own your own choices and decisions — I though you were a Honey Badger, not a weasel. So just admit that you tricked them good and betrayed them and broke your NAP; well done.

It's official Honor has no Honour and none can afford to trust you at your word ever again, least of all you new best friends I imagine.

DeletedUser

lol, I had to look that one up baby ;-)

But I assure you my investment in this is purely professional, as a lover of the great game.

Its official, musological has NO HONOR. Nobody must trust on he ANYMORE. he said he wont post here ANYMORE, but still he BROKE that pact

:lol:

musological

If you are going to post garbage like this, then at least stick to it.

lol, I shan't dude, I shall post when and where I wish. Sorry, but you really can't phaze me in any way, and it's just an added kick that no-one can respond adequately to the content of my post so have to resort to petty semantic flames ;-)

I reserve the right to change my mind and admit when I am wrong. I was technically about it being my last post... my bad... so sue me. Though I really have nothing to add to my original post, so I'll shut-up now :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: nice stats Badger, can't argue with that ;-) Proving it on the field as it should be.

So as not to bog down this thread with inanity, I'm editing in a quick educational point for some of the denser posters as a public service. I take it as a compliment to be seen as a tool in your eyes, baby ;-)

Learn the difference between a contract and terms therein, and a 'statement of intent'. A contract is literally a 'promise for a promise' — with what is called 'consideration' given from and to both sides; legally binding. A one-sided promise can never amount to more than a statement of intent; never a contract and never legally binding.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It was actually a Hocchamp quote saying why should I care about the NAP. Also mails from him speaking of attacking us 1st. I even told Hocc that I would respect the March 24th date. He was the one whom said it was worth nothing and to be ready. I took his words to heart got ready. He did not. No one needs to trust Honor other than fork because we have marked every other tribe enemy anyway.

What is real, manic mailing me to inform me my tribe does not know how to send trains. Most have no skills this and that. What does that say anout manic

Side 1:
Tribes: Honor, ~HT~
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 13
Difference: 109

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,116,724
Side 2: 103,157
Difference: 1,013,567

chart

P.S everyone else we did not mark you enemy trust me.

DeletedUser92705

hmm nice stats so far for Honor. In the End the WINNER is who took more citys from the enemy...
so stats are showing it and currently Honor would be winner

good luck to both Tribes, the better one will win. :icon_wink:

NAP = NEXT ATACK PLAN hehe thats TW newbee lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yesterday, 18:41
This is my last post here.

Yesterday, 19:08
lol, I had to look that one up baby ;-)

But I assure you my investment in this is purely professional, as a lover of the great game.

What is that? Last post means we can expect some more useless gibberish in under 30 minutes. Geez.

Yesterday, 20:42
lol, I shan't dude, I shall post.

How soon til the next post? Anyone up for a wager? The book is open.

DeletedUser103070

Uh ohs Musological, the forum police is out to gets youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

DeletedUser

Questions

Side 1:
Tribes: Honor, ~HT~
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 10
Difference: 182

chart