Honorable Creasthive (it FIT)

DeletedUser122029

Nope not at all ,
And here is a fun fact for you ,
What you are talking is rubbish not facts .
See that was a fact for you .

So IL aren't allied to everyone? and aren't bigger than creati :S

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It wasn't an op, cute you thought it was. It was a "send yolo nobles at Thorny". I think if we knew exactly what was going on, all his villas would of got trains including his front villas that from my knowledge, weren't even targeted so that says it all.

you're obviously a fool, check the village that was first capped from toka. Had already been seen as stacked at 50k/50k (and was front so that point is just wrong). literally 3 minutes before that train landed the entire 50k/50k (along with every defense troop in every village he owned on his whole account) was sent home magically. There are creati members who already admitted to having full knowledge of what would happen before so now you're just making yourself look stupid. Your own council is here saying they are not proud of what happened, you are just a Mong. May as well change your externals name to porksword2 so we can just ignore your stupidity as well.

DeletedUser99939

I am the player on Thorny this happened to, yesterday. Now sit down, buckle up, shut up. I'm talking.

Lets start with the TG Smurf,
Actually i said i'm pissed i wasn't told >< if anyone in my tribe knew about it and didn't tell me i am a little upset with them, given that i could have a ton of trains next door to poor ol thorny
Only a few losses first of all, and only 1 has yet to be recapped and its on its last legs defensively. It'll be IL's again soon. So you wouldn't have had as much luck yourself had you sent. So keep dreaming. I can play without stacks. So to the person I have swore not to oust in exchange for the information to give tw support, watch you're head, I might just take it off and then kick it repeatedly, definitely the wrong person to cross.

No i have nothing more to say. Its clearly a case of players not wanting to lose face by admitting they havent changed passwords recently and you guys being too stupid or blinded by nerd rage to see otherwise. I mean if the accounts were really hacked then there was a lot more potential damage that could have been done such as:

* Doing the dirty deeds during the offline times of the players
* Changing the login details so the owners cant recover the account
* Sending out ALL troops not just a few from a bunch of stacked vils. And planning a proper op not just 3 people
* Leaking more info from the wallace account than for 1 crappy op.

This is literally like talking to children who think that because something bad happened to them that the WORLD is conspiring against them
Not acknowledging all of this post, only deflating what is wrong. Whoever this person was, despite what information I have been told to be wrong or what has be debated to be otherwise, certainly did get the pw legally. HOWEVER, the means they got the pw are skeptical:
https://gyazo.com/19f6b29683ab412429e7ffa0dfd1e255
It was only myself, my co, the owner who knew the account. And oddly enough this IP keeps popping up in IL via a Verizon Cell phone, so it is undoubtedly a VPN. 3 accounts thus far.

What happened here was not okay regardless.

But to me, this is entirely different of merely spying. Spying is part of the game regardless we don’t like it but it happens on every single world so it’s not so much of a shock if spying happens.

but this is entering someone’s account, if it was my account I would be going absolutely nuts and wanting someone’s head on a plate. I have not got too much involved as i still don’t know what happened, why or who.

But to IL, this is not the tactic I use as a player, I nuke first ask questions later. Don’t put all players into one basket because of a few bad seeds.

I want this to be a fair war, right now I am enjoying my sons 7th birthday so I hope by the time upon return we can continue to fight fairly and respectfully.
Regardless of what I was told today by you're side, I am still VERY skeptical. Perhaps players didn't know the shady details, I'll buy that. But this is not the first time you're crew has gone to this method, should I bring up o_O Miz o_O on w80? That was no defection. Now again the same shady dealings are happening. Whether its Creati leadership, or whoever it is behind it, rest assured they won't be winning this world so fucking help me god.

Mod give me my point! I swore!

War/Thorny Dragon

Super good at tw.

So hold on let me get this straight, some amazing hackerman in creati has hacked into tw gotten passwords from two accounts (mind you didn’t get the dukes password) and then has used these amazing hacking skills to the sum total point of capping a handful of thornys villages and stopping one op.... doesn’t quite sound right does it.

More like a pissed off co happened to jump on and kick support before some yolo trains landed. Then your other argument is that there’s a different ip in a log...really lads? I could post a photo of a stray ip coming up when I played solo but I mean I’m not stupid enough to post my IP. Then again maybe someone was hacking me for my 3k point village right? I mean it’s the obvious assumption.

DeletedUser100230

So hold on let me get this straight, some amazing hackerman in creati has hacked into tw gotten passwords from two accounts (mind you didn’t get the dukes password) and then has used these amazing hacking skills to the sum total point of capping a handful of thornys villages and stopping one op.... doesn’t quite sound right does it.

More like a pissed off co happened to jump on and kick support before some yolo trains landed. Then your other argument is that there’s a different ip in a log...really lads? I could post a photo of a stray ip coming up when I played solo but I mean I’m not stupid enough to post my IP. Then again maybe someone was hacking me for my 3k point village right? I mean it’s the obvious assumption.
Seems like you clearly did not read any of the above or last page comments.
Take your time and read them .

DeletedUser121408

Your tribe members already admitted to it, but are just defending themselves on the premise that it wasn't illegal.

DeletedUser122282

Did we ever question the same for you . But still you are here .
Except I've won the majority of the worlds I've played, whereas Zamon has lost all his (maybe there's an occuring trend with that?) :)

FAILURE

DeletedUser100230

Except I've won the majority of the worlds I've played, whereas Zamon has lost all his (maybe there's an occuring trend with that?) :)

FAILURE
You should be very proud on winning so many worlds . Maybe we should give u a life time achievement award .
Hopefully that will make you happy

DeletedUser122282

Not as much as Chitwi though, haven't won enough to post them on my profile yet......

chrome_2018-01-12_16-47-56.jpg

DeletedUser121460

damn bro why you gotta put me on the spot like that :(

Yeh I lost w73 (mass deleted along with my other members from leading #1 tribe, started from the rim and took over everyone) w73 was a milestone world and I think leading a bunch of players who were majority playing for their first time to #1 is a great feat.
Yeh I lost w90 as everyone around me quit :( Used to average +5 caps in all major OPs that hit me. Surely both these achievements are bigger and larger than anything you can come up with. Anon forum acc, can't see you in the rankings :( Will be rank 2 by the end of this world (chitwi has a very large lead :( )

DW this is also a world I am having fun in, catch me on w100 that's my srs world and my last hopefully! (DAD hates me playing hehe, but I got a full time offer in a fortune 500 so GG

DeletedUser122282

damn bro why you gotta put me on the spot like that :(

Yeh I lost w73 (mass deleted along with my other members from leading #1 tribe, started from the rim and took over everyone) w73 was a milestone world and I think leading a bunch of players who were majority playing for their first time to #1 is a great feat.
Yeh I lost w90 as everyone around me quit :( Used to average +5 caps in all major OPs that hit me. Surely both these achievements are bigger and larger than anything you can come up with. Anon forum acc, can't see you in the rankings :( Will be rank 2 by the end of this world (chitwi has a very large lead :( )

DW this is also a world I am having fun in, catch me on w100 that's my srs world and my last hopefully! (DAD hates me playing hehe, but I got a full time offer in a fortune 500 so GG

Yeah, once you get incs here w100 will become very SRS :D:p:D:p

Quack

Reaction score
People in both tribes have said things that are hateful, disrespectful and in poor character. There is no denying this.

I don't believe jumping to a conclusion of an outright "hack" is right either. People are correct when they said the main player of the account could have been lying when he said he changed the password in the past, thus giving an old co-player access to the account.

I also don't believe that everyone in Creati is to blame here. Jorge and many players on the accounts in Creati wouldn't have done this and have great character. Many of them also truly believe they are the best players in the game right now, which may be right. So they would have absolutely no reason from their standpoint to even do this.

Regardless of the circumstances, there were several accounts that obviously knew about a way to disadvantage the Thorny Dragon account. Tokahantas, Thunder Buddies and Havoc were clearly in the know about this situation and I have no problem calling their names out specifically. I don't know if they had hands in actually hacking the account or if someone placed a bid to an old coplayer of Thorny Dragon. But I believe that TW staff should thoroughly investigate it. Nonetheless, I've lost respect for those players (like they care).

I had a connection share with the Thunder Buddies account that none of the co players added. It was about a month back we found it. I never thought much of it and did find it weird at the time of discovery when the other two players here said they didn't do it. But we've taken the necessary steps to hopefully prevent a malicious login (watch me eat my own words).

DeletedUser122282

There was no hacking, there is no hacking and there will never be hacking. No one really knew what truly was going on, but once they found out they stopped the attacks and it's also why there's been no current attacks on Thorny.

Or maybe Creati are just really bad hackers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102250

There was no hacking, there is no hacking and there will never be hacking. No one really knew what truly was going on, but once they found out they stopped the attacks and it's also why there's been no current attacks on Thorny.

Why were trains sent to stacked villages if there was never any knowledge of what was going on?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

You're just flat out wrong. Players from creati (tokahontas, duke account) already confirmed they knew the vils would be emptied before they were sent buddy. Why do you think your precious goon squad hasn't come to defend your stupid ass. You're just embarrassing yourself right now.