Honorable Creasthive (it FIT)

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're the expert on losing so you should be able to read the signs pretty easy

w80/84/88/90. Wow how bad do you have to be to lose 4 times in 10 worlds :D

do the math 4 worlds 4 L´s (hows that 10 worlds) and i´ll take them as a man no hiding here boy

and my question stands, are they losing?

DeletedUser88324

Are "they"? Do you are just a fan boy?

Not the point (but yes, they are losing stat wise). Losing tribes as in losing the world. Wouldnt expect a fanboy to understand that tho ;)

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are "they"? Do you are just a fan boy?

Not the point (but yes, they are losing stat wise). Losing tribes as in losing the world. Wouldnt expect a fanboy to understand that tho ;)

noobs -.-
i think i understand but ill ask war to explain it to me mhmm

DeletedUser122282

do the math 4 worlds 4 L´s (hows that 10 worlds) and i´ll take them as a man no hiding here boy

and my question stands, are they losing?

W80 - W90 is 10 worlds..... I give up.

DeletedUser118436

Shit talk..

You dont even know which worlds I ve played and on which accounts. At least I didnt quit without a fight like vemork, bend over or begged to join enemy tribes like wp in any worlds.

DeletedUser122282

You dont even know which worlds I ve played and on which accounts. At least I didnt quit like vemork, bend over or begged to join enemy tribes like wp in any worlds.

You have lost every world you have played. You are a failure.

As I've said, don't make me put Turkish kebab on the menu for wibo.

1521590708430.gif

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
some of you are talking as we´re being paid to win or something.. dont no one even remember who won last world or who played it lmao
if i get anything out of a win here ill see out the whole world instead of leaving early but until then im just playing if its fun

wibo08

You have lost every world you have played. You are a failure.

As I've said, don't make me put Turkish kebab on the menu for wibo.

1521590708430.gif
I do enjoy eating döner. Often when i go out on a friday night i leave one next to my bed, and when i finally get home drunk af i tumble into bed, only to realize im hungry for food. That is when i realize sober me has left food for drunk me, and both me's are happy. You all talk like a world win is an accomplishment, when in reality it is a sign of your tryharding. Enjoy the game lads, or else it will consume you.

DeletedUser121408

Tsar, aren't you the guy that wrote to Valour or unluck3y saying "Just give up now and give us your villages and stop wasting your time." :eek: I can't wait to make you dance, boy :p
Forgot people don't understand jokes on the internet...

Floyd Mayweather Jr

Tsar, aren't you the guy that wrote to Valour or unluck3y saying "Just give up now and give us your villages and stop wasting your time." :eek: I can't wait to make you dance, boy :p

I called dibs on those villas first thank you very much! get in line.

DeletedUser121408

The allegations against us are true, I admit my actions and truly do apologies for having some fun with old friends, we'll go back to being boring sods ASAP & respect the No banter rule.