Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

DeletedUser105140

I mean, when an account has hundreds of nobles at it's disposal, i hope to hell it can grow faster then any larger account. You only survived because you were gifted a village. Otherwise you would of died.

DeletedUser115610

Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.

He lost a lot of village but he can rebuild an account.

DeletedUser114488

I mean, when an account has hundreds of nobles at it's disposal, i hope to hell it can grow faster then any larger account. You only survived because you were gifted a village. Otherwise you would of died.

I was not gifted that villa you fool it was one of my deathstars i had in regime. Some people these days no sense.

DVBBS

you guys know the show 21 kids and counting?

you may wanna consider starting a show of your own called 12006 loses and counting.

DeletedUser105140

I was not gifted that villa you fool it was one of my deathstars i had in regime. Some people these days no sense.

Gifted, deathstar, same thing. You merely are trying to boast about 'fastest' growing account when you have so many nobles after losing all your villages. Is that really something to boast about? Cause I know a barbler I've removed constantly from my area that keeps popping up and abotu the world. Does this make them a candidate for fastest growing player too???

Tell me when you do something actually that you can actually boast about. Thanks ;)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He's eating through Destiny players, not barbs. Very different thing eating a player and eating barbs. Maybe one day you could try nobling players it's a different experience than the tribal hugs that you've been playing so far this world.

DeletedUser118416

Actually he lost all them villages without going over 25mil ODD thats impressive.

DeletedUser114488

All my def was on the front i had like 35 dv to cover whole backline

DVBBS

do you know why your defence was in the wrong place? because you're a Benedict Arnold lol

and clearly like Benedict Arnold you're delirious lol

DeletedUser105140

He's eating through Destiny players, not barbs. Very different thing eating a player and eating barbs. Maybe one day you could try nobling players it's a different experience than the tribal hugs that you've been playing so far this world.

Are you saying I haven't eaten your villages? Hmm I'm pretty sure I ate your villages in K46, but I guess if you call your villages tribal hugs, I guess I didn't. Thanks for the free villages then!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess the 2 weeks or so it took you working with 2 or 3 others to kill an isolated cluster that had no stacks and we expected to die in a day or two counts as contributing but it's not exactly an impressive effort