Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There's no one else to explain to anymore we have seen you for the liar you are.

I have lied? :icon_eek:

You seem to still be sour from long times past, so at this point I am content to simply ignore your pleas for attention. Eledwhen is back in the house people! :)

DeletedUser117865

Regime had their chance,

Multiple chances.

Instead they forced our hand in a different direction and made their own bed.

Now lay in it.

I look forward to a good war this world,

Nothing but good luck wishes to Regime,

who I personally believe to be honorable
but I also believe to be Other things as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Good luck to both sides.

Regime, you know I will come back. Sooner than u think <3

Love from Mike <3

Psihic

BELIEVE IN DESTINY

Dear Forum Readers

Destiny has done an excellent job of directing your attention to the trees despite the forest. There is much more to the situation behind Destiny than they have admitted to here in the externals. There are those of us who know the true story of Destiny's transgressions against the non-aggression pacts that really do make villages over a border seem minuscule in comparison. It's very easy to push posters that are making points pro-regime to the ground with the normal rhetoric, telling them to move on and accuse them of "whining". Asking if we are still living in the past is a prime example of wanting people to move forward and not uncover the deceitful and dishonorable play over the last month(s) perpetrated by Destiny. For a tribe to bring these accusations and indictments against Regime and not allow them to respond to such claims without pushing their heads under water is normal behavior for aggressors but it doesn't change the story.

I personally do not condone simple name calling in this thread and urge Regime members to not to compare Destiny to tribes such as Gents, or Bugz. Bugz fought honorably to my knowledge, Gents didn't try and hide what they were. Destiny is a whole different beast. One that will attempt to deceive you applying words such as "commoners" to their cause. We are at war, that's the reality but I won't sit back while they try to attach a lack of honor to Regime.

-Undead Billy Mays

A very long post that basically doesnt tell anything. It reminds me of the politicans on TV when they need to clean their name and have no material to do that.

Facts mate, if I want to read these kind of a thing ill turn on CNN.

DeletedUser102104

I may or may not regret saying this(don't know if it was already mentioned) but Dest. + Regime were planning to do a gangbang on SIN for the longest time and now that Dest. turned and declared Regime, all I am getting is claims that hitting Regime it 'gutless' and 'would not be right' and that a 1v1v1 would be 'great'. As tables got turned, Regime's views on a gangbang changed significantly.

Had no troubles planning one but find it extremely wrong when on the receiving end.. Sorry to join in but how is that 'honorable'?

I am not claiming that the idea of a gangbang on SIN was solely the plan of Regime, it was obviously a common interest from both sides.

jack35999

A lot of people here getting butthurt over a stupid browser game. This is gonna happen regardless of who's right and who's wrong. Who cares who started it, only thing that matters is who's gonna be left at the end.

That being said good luck to both sides.

DVBBS

I may or may not regret saying this(don't know if it was already mentioned) but Dest. + Regime were planning to do a gangbang on SIN for the longest time and now that Dest. turned and declared Regime, all I am getting is claims that hitting Regime it 'gutless' and 'would not be right' and that a 1v1v1 would be 'great'. As tables got turned, Regime's views on a gangbang changed significantly.

Had no troubles planning one but find it extremely wrong when on the receiving end.. Sorry to join in but how is that 'honorable'?

I am not claiming that the idea of a gangbang on SIN was solely the plan of Regime, it was obviously a common interest from both sides.

i could never gangbang you caaarl <3

DeletedUser114869

Are we still living in the past in this thread?
Its war time :D

Let the commoners rise and fight the Regime,

We aren't Gents or Bugz.

Good luck to both sides <3

No, you have just recruited my trash and disloyal asses. They will run and cry like a bitch once they start getting incoming. If you fought Gents 1 v 1, I know for a fact Dest would be no more. It took a gang bang and me going inactive for the tribe to fall. I walked away from 80 due to real life and for the ones who don't believe I was actually in training here is one of the many certifications I got that week.
9355697fb08a93c0a5476c8da18402ff.png

DeletedUser118416

Disloyal asses? Forgot you disbanded the tribe and kicked members. Where are the members supposed to go? Join FBI with the rejects who didn't do anything to help the front-lines anyway?

I am one of the few people who actually respects you Brad, don't make nonsense posts when your out the loop.

Crying at the sign of incomings? Think me and Khelen are the only remaining front-liners from gents and pretty sure we both had next to no Gents support. Remember it was all in Anantrocks.

DeletedUser114869

Disloyal asses? Forgot you disbanded the tribe and kicked members. Where are the members supposed to go? Join FBI with the rejects who didn't do anything to help the front-lines anyway?

I am one of the few people who actually respects you Brad, don't make nonsense posts when your out the loop.

Crying at the sign of incomings? Think me and Khelen are the only remaining front-liners from gents and pretty sure we both had next to no Gents support. Remember it was all in Anantrocks.

It was not just him...There are others. I wasn't even implying to you. I did ask you and several others to step their shit up and actually help lead, but everyone sat on their asses. So I just washed my hands of it because I didn't have time to deal with it. I believe you actually sat me a few times for the first week due to me being so busy.

DeletedUser99565

That awkward moment you realize you were one of the rejects who joined FBI :(

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I may or may not regret saying this(don't know if it was already mentioned) but Dest. + Regime were planning to do a gangbang on SIN for the longest time and now that Dest. turned and declared Regime, all I am getting is claims that hitting Regime it 'gutless' and 'would not be right'..

I know I've never said that you hitting Regime is gutless or would not be right. If anybody in Regime leadership has said such a comment, please do direct me to it as I personally don't agree with that attitude/comment. Two tribes were always going to hit another - it's almost impossible to be anything but that when just 3 tribes are left.

A 'gangbang' would have had to have happen in some form, and it was a bad choice on our part to cut all communication with SIN after Gents collapsed and trust in the Dest. relationship :)

No, you have just recruited my trash and disloyal asses. They will run and cry like a bitch once they start getting incoming. If you fought Gents 1 v 1, I know for a fact Dest would be no more. It took a gang bang and me going inactive for the tribe to fall. I walked away from 80 due to real life and for the ones who don't believe I was actually in training here is one of the many certifications I got that week.

Actually, I would say that the decent people from Gents ended up in Dest. (and SIN, Smokn and ETN are cool - no clue about Oso as never interacted - sorry!).

The people who were 'trash' were the ones who were rimmed. Sorry Brad, but Gents fell because all you did was recruit anybody you couldn't beat - and attempt to recruit more who refused to join Gents for that very reason.

As for loyalty - if you don't inspire loyalty in your team, your members will simply not be loyal. You can't blame that on anybody aside from yourself as that is down to the leader.

Last edited: