Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

DeletedUser58259

All i see are excuses from Dest. to justify their declaration when in reality they would have declare nonetheless and with another set of excuses. At least be honest :)

Best of luck to both but im rooting for Regime

We're just giving the reasons and defending against arguments of people that think they know what they're talking about.

Does it matter why though? If it does, then the truth matters. And the truth is, when they said no to alliance the path was set. So the other reasons don't really matter no, what matters is that they refused an alliance.

And now this is happening. Just don't say Regime has no idea as to why this happened, and it's hardly backstabbing to end an NAP and war them, especially if they refused further diplomacy. If you're going to argue against the reasons given for grace ending early, well read back up - as those reasons are not for why we declared. Rather, WHEN we declared.

DeletedUser117865

I had a run-in with Googly back on W62, it was my first ever time duking, and was pushed into a border agreement(Not forced as I agreed to it) and whatever break we had in it was a HUGE deal to him and to Agency. I am highly doubting the claims coming from Regime that nobling over a border is 'not a big thing'. Regime was gifted 100+ villages to accommodate the so-called 'border' and that should of shown the tribe how dedicated the 'rank 1' tribe was to follow the border.

I am going solely off experience with Googly at the helm, he does love his borders and always expects the other side to adhere to it but this is the first instance that i see a member of Googly's breaking the border agreements and it's been done on MULTIPLE times, which always leaves me to think if Regime really ever had the plan to fully accommodate it as Dest. did... Just me 2 cents and as I said above, they mean nothing as I am neither in Dest., neither in Regime.

Ampac to that reply

giphy.gif

DeletedUser58259

@ AMPAC (by the way what account are you on? :) )

I had a run-in with Googly back on W62, it was my first ever time duking, and was pushed into a border agreement(Not forced as I agreed to it) and whatever break we had in it was a HUGE deal to him and to Agency. I am highly doubting the claims coming from Regime that nobling over a border is 'not a big thing'. Regime was gifted 100+ villages to accommodate the so-called 'border' and that should of shown the tribe how dedicated the 'rank 1' tribe was to follow the border.

I am going solely off experience with Googly at the helm, he does love his borders and always expects the other side to adhere to it but this is the first instance that i see a member of Googly's breaking the border agreements and it's been done on MULTIPLE times, which always leaves me to think if Regime really ever had the plan to fully accommodate it as Dest. did... Just me 2 cents and as I said above, they mean nothing as I am neither in Dest., neither in Regime.

@ THIS IS AT AMPAC

Had they not been demanding the villages of accounts that had a few (we're talking under 20 villages) on the west side of the border, that were recruited, then I wouldn't have such a strong resentment for the multiple border violations. My issue is purely that while they violated the border, every time that villages on their side, for whatever reason they were there, Regime ended up demanding they be gifted (Demanding is a strong word, and I am using that one because that's how it was).

If they had gifted the violation villages over every time they were demanding villages of recruits on their side, then it would obviously be their right. But they continued demanding villages of new recruits west of the border, whilst allowing their members to noble bugz, barbs, and 300 (tribe) villages on the East side and not gifting the villages the villages in violation like they would have demanded we do.

Dest. Was not dishonorable in ending an NAP and giving Grace. Stop pointing out that you don't agree with the reasons given, the reasons not being mentioned that I just mentioned are reason enough. We have just been explaining why the grace was ended prior to the original date. They broke grace and we responded because we had to stop them from getting strategically located villages that they were taking in violation of the grace terms being that Regime was to not noble villages on the East side of K54 475 line, was asked to stop violating the terms of the NAP grace and responded with "Noted" and continued to do so - So we declared war early and have begun attacking in response to their violating the terms of the grace.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ AMPAC (by the way what account are you on? :) )

@ THIS IS AT AMPAC

Had they not been demanding the villages of accounts that had a few (we're talking under 20 villages) on the west side of the border, that were recruited, then I wouldn't have such a strong resentment for the multiple border violations. My issue is purely that while they violated the border, every time that villages on their side, for whatever reason they were there, Regime ended up demanding they be gifted (Demanding is a strong word, and I am using that one because that's how it was).

If they had gifted the violation villages over every time they were demanding villages of recruits on their side, then it would obviously be their right. But they continued demanding villages of new recruits west of the border, whilst allowing their members to noble bugz, barbs, and 300 (tribe) villages on the East side and not gifting the villages the villages in violation like they would have demanded we do.

Dest. Was not dishonorable in ending an NAP and giving Grace. Stop pointing out that you don't agree with the reasons given, the reasons not being mentioned that I just mentioned are reason enough. We have just been explaining why the grace was ended prior to the original date. They broke grace and we responded because we had to stop them from getting strategically located villages that they were taking in violation of the grace terms being that Regime was to not noble villages on the East side of K54 475 line, was asked to stop violating the terms of the NAP grace and responded with "Noted" and continued to do so - So we declared war early and have begun attacking in response to their violating the terms of the grace.

Hmm, What you pointed out deserves investigation, DEMANDING something is diffrent from negotiating a solution while in negotiations this art usually factors if its equal to both sides.

No Leader in his right mind would agree to a terms disadvantageous to a tribe or to his tribesmates as a leader would first look if its beneficial to both tribes aggreeing to someting that needs to be settled.

So the mere fact that leaders agreed to what they deemed is fair both parties are in aggreement to it. Pointing out the villages in questions that you said the said tribe demanded for it.

Either way this is now war, and War is a perfect solution in weeding out the strong from the weak.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Regardless of the Points RANK 1 is rank 1, its irrelevant for tribes to explain why they need to declare war on a tribe, Destingy and Regime have a history of helping each other with utmost respect to War. Noblings on other side(border issue) is a lame excuse to justify that we are the sole principal on why this war happened.

Destiny Declared, because they can, they are Destiny Tribe Rank 1 and all past history for them is nothing.(Lol we even have a shared forum).

I'm posting this as my own opinion, and your actions towards this day shows what you really want...

I've had the highest respect for Regime at some point in the game. I was basically MIA for two months and when I came back the relationship dramatically changed. I never expected it to, I expected we would team up vs SIN. But somehow you guys managed to piss of our leadership :p. I don't see our reasons for declaring early as excuses. I wonder what your excuse is for being so poorly prepared.

People messaged me on Skype about a possible war in the (near) future and were asking if I was going to play again. I did not intend to do so untill that Teedor guy managed to noble one of my villages. Can't have that happening, looks bad :p.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am sorry that people feel that we have been in any way unreasonable about it. In our eyes, a lot of things are being shared in a very different way to the actual events:

- We accepted 7-8 Gents accounts be recruited to Dest., despite each being a clear violation of the NAP agreement.
Dr. Pickles is the only one we didn't accept. This was because the recruitment was done behind our back and after we had informed Dest. he was a target of ours and that he was in our way. We were not told he was being considered for recruitment and the invite was sent behind Coco's back.

- We sat Dest. members in the Gents war when their own members would not do so.

- We supported and sniped for Dest. members in the Gents war when their own members would not do so.

- We stuck to the border agreement as best we could, despite not being happy with the way Dr. Pickles was bundled into making an agreement that was very limiting to Regime.
The breaches were all (so far as I can recall) against Bugz/Gents players attacking us with nobles from within 2 hours - players who Dest. were not attacking. This made it a very difficult situation for us as the border agreement being in a more logical place would have resolved this issue.

[SPOIL]We honoured the diplomacy as best we could. The Dr. Pickles issue is where things began to unravel for us, because of the way it was done by Dest. and that the moment he was recruited it was very much a 'deal with it' attitude presented, rather than any acknowledgement that it broke the NAP terms in such a big way.

[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
With regards to Gents members being expected to give villages in our area if they were to be recruited by Dest. - this was not in every case. Only in the cases after Dr. Pickles - again, because of the issues that came about because of it.

Again, I am sorry that people seem to feel we were being 'arrogant' - we simply have a very strong view on diplomacy and the Dr. Pickles incident for us is where things became more toxic as that choice of recruitment caused a lot of damage to the relationship.

Both tribes began being very difficult in the diplomatic chat after that incident. I fully accept I was, and that was down to the issue of Dr. Pickles - it was taken as Dest. leadership giving us the finger after everything that Regime had done to help them throughout their existence.
[/SPOIL]

All of this is in the past now. We're at war. But it would be a shame if players in Dest. have such unpleasant views on Regime leadership and members because they only have heard one side of the story and seem to be completely unaware that Dest. had set up an NAP agreement with Regime that blocked any Gents recruitment to either side. We didn't make an issue of Aldegrion, Asura, Frozen Beauty, Ogandam, Khelen, Hellios, Master of the Rangers joining.

We simply didn't want to be land-locked by the recruitment done by our friends :)

And don't forget the pickles gifts that were made because they were west of the 475 line. Totaling over 120 villages

Just to re-iterate, these were gifted not because of the border agreement.

These were gifted by Dest. because Dest. leadership accepted that he was not meant to be recruited and he was a violation of the NAP. Coco made that perfectly clear to us when the issue happened - they were fully aware we would be against that specific account being recruited.

Especially because he was recruited purely to be internalled (according to my logs from the Dest. diplomacy chatroom). This recruitment was done behind Coco's back by someone else in Dest. leadership, and the gifting was offered by Dest. leadership because they were aware that it was a huge error on their part that Regime wasn't responsible for in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:

monstaz2

Googly after being exposed to the world in this thread. I don't know who you're trying to explain to because everyone in the world has seen what you're like. There's no one else to explain to anymore we have seen you for the liar you are.

tumblr_m2icxg1EVd1qaq54a.jpg

-----
[video=youtube;dlezKOGpfbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlezKOGpfbM[/video]

Last edited:

DeletedUser118195

Ladies this terrible trash talk isnt really going to do much at all is it?
Why don't we keep this for posting amusing reports and stats instead of bugzesk rubbish trying to put each other down over tiny pathetic things.
War has started. It was going to start regardless and now its going so lets just all enjoy a good war.
Lets let the stats and the war itself do the talking.
Good luck to all :)

DeletedUser

Good luck to all there is a long war waiting on the horizon.

Putting all these war things aside as what is done is done, what amuses me is monstaz2 coming back to externals and using honour theme in each of his post. It is ironic considering his actions while he was playing Eledhwen :lol:

DeletedUser118416

"We take World 80 from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. World 80 is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming the North-West, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army has been raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out the rim of the world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The Regime will learn to serve true justice. This great community... it will endure. World 80 will survive! "

DeletedUser117865

Are we still living in the past in this thread?
Its war time :D

Let the commoners rise and fight the Regime,

We aren't Gents or Bugz.

Good luck to both sides <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109890

Well said :) I dont want this war thread also to be some trash talk bin :D this should be one of the biggest war in this world (hopefully!) so let s just stick to the fun we have during this without blaming others pls :(

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BELIEVE IN DESTINY

Dear Forum Readers

Destiny has done an excellent job of directing your attention to the trees despite the forest. There is much more to the situation behind Destiny than they have admitted to here in the externals. There are those of us who know the true story of Destiny's transgressions against the non-aggression pacts that really do make villages over a border seem minuscule in comparison. It's very easy to push posters that are making points pro-regime to the ground with the normal rhetoric, telling them to move on and accuse them of "whining". Asking if we are still living in the past is a prime example of wanting people to move forward and not uncover the deceitful and dishonorable play over the last month(s) perpetrated by Destiny. For a tribe to bring these accusations and indictments against Regime and not allow them to respond to such claims without pushing their heads under water is normal behavior for aggressors but it doesn't change the story.

I personally do not condone simple name calling in this thread and urge Regime members to not to compare Destiny to tribes such as Gents, or Bugz. Bugz fought honorably to my knowledge, Gents didn't try and hide what they were. Destiny is a whole different beast. One that will attempt to deceive you applying words such as "commoners" to their cause. We are at war, that's the reality but I won't sit back while they try to attach a lack of honor to Regime.

-Undead Billy Mays