Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

DeletedUser103537

Yeah very annoying how people say that. I didn't play in infect or rohan nearly joined infect cause friend asked

DeletedUser114488

Come on guys its gone quiet. I wanna read more banter :)

I have a question Ryan/Coco why have you sat on the externals lieing about me may i ask. End of the day you said you had people lined up to kill me as soon as i joined the account right ?

We all know this is complete BS I sat numerous accounts defending , if i was really that bad you personally would not have let me sit frontline accounts. If I knew a player was a spy I would have not let him join the account in the first place.

I had a lot of respect for you Coco until you lied to me. I feel really bad for having to backstab Ems but end of the day DEST do not derserve the win.

Anyway gotta Dash more nukes to launch

Love

Sam

DeletedUser93439

So, how is this worlds war going nowadays?

I left in a bit of a fit (again, I apologize to the people affected), but I'm still interested.

As far as I can tell Regime has bounced back after getting some much needed players in and Dest is failing to reach the end goal.
Having been a member of Regime, my opinion is obviously heavily biased to the supreme rule of Regime. Additionally I absolutely loathe tribalhugs so I'd be rolling in tears of joy if Dest lost by such a silly margin.

DeletedUser118416

I'm not in Ryan's circle of friends anymore... I'm sad.

Tranquility

Reaction score

Check the W80 forum :) Though I'm not sure why it is up to me to provide evidence. Admittedly, I like to provide evidence so that I can back up what I say. But when you rolled your eyes at the idea that you had to back up your words just like we had to back up ours, I was led to believe that you felt that it was the burden of the reader to look up their own evidence rather than having anything presented to them.

So whereas Regime can show concrete evidence of wrong-doing on Destiny's side, that can be handwaved away as, "We don't care because YOU DID THIS INSTEAD." And when we ask for evidence of that charge, we get nothing except for, "YOU DID THIS, TOO. BEHOLD THE HANDWAVING!"

Although, since I'm feeling a bit meanspirited today in light of recent events, I'll point out that the most recent example of things that were not quite accurate would be, "Regime only hits inactives,"

Where are you, Emilsen? We miss you. You blocked us so we can't even see how your op against us is going. Well, I hope.

Where are your leaders, Destiny?

Where is your spine?

And, a small query from the curious, how does it feel to be on your knees and see others smiling because of it? Does it make you feel good? Are you enjoying this?

Be thankful that the blow to the stomach was done with sincerity and not through deceitful smiles and false charges.

DeletedUser79609

Check the W80 forum :) Though I'm not sure why it is up to me to provide evidence. Admittedly, I like to provide evidence so that I can back up what I say. But when you rolled your eyes at the idea that you had to back up your words just like we had to back up ours, I was led to believe that you felt that it was the burden of the reader to look up their own evidence rather than having anything presented to them.

You accused me of lying, show me where...

Tranquility

Reaction score
You accused me of lying, show me where...

Check the W80 forum.

Though I'm not sure why it is up to me to provide evidence. Admittedly, I like to provide evidence so that I can back up what I say. But when you rolled your eyes at the idea that you had to back up your words just like we had to back up ours, I was led to believe that you felt that it was the burden of the reader to look up their own evidence rather than having anything presented to them.

We can start with you insisting that Regime only hits dead accounts. Which you say over and over again. Dead after an op is not the same as dead before an op, dear.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
We can start with you insisting that Regime only hits dead accounts. Which you say over and over again. Dead after an op is not the same as dead before an op, dear.

This was a tactic Destiny used at the start of the war, was very effective as Regime was going through it's bad patch in terms of activity. Nice to see how the tables have turned.

Long Live The Regime!

DeletedUser79609

This was a tactic Destiny used at the start of the war, was very effective as Regime was going through it's bad patch in terms of activity. Nice to see how the tables have turned.

Long Live The Regime!

Exactly, bar that last bit.

Ty Bill for not being as deluded as some people on these forums

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yellow.png
1110 Loco Coco (617|321) K36 10,000 CocoMajestic [Ben] Markus Scaro [Ben]