HOPLOX in Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18695

But calling yourself elite is frustrating, and I could wipe you out soon in one swoop.

Carfull ;).

DeletedUser

Me? is K31 the rim? I think so... don't call yourself elite unless you want to be awake for a couple weeks straight splitting .200 second noble trains.

DeletedUser

lol, .200 tennis.

and i don't mind. i am in K1, more rim.

i am an elite rim player... but just not that elite.

DeletedUser

yes. lol doesn't matter how many points you have. n00bs in world 19 learned that the hard way... they'd attack me with badly timed noble trains, I'd split them and keep the villages. I only had like 15k points, and was in K93... I'm just a rim n00b, right? xD no need to time trains on me... ;)

DeletedUser18695

Heh W20, i had less than 150k points one guy had over 900k points I got well over half my villages from him, he couldnt split my trains let alone defend against me ;)

DeletedUser

That will get you banned now ;) gotta hate the new attack rule...

surveys might get it bumped down to 120 or 100 (hopefully 100) but I doubt it because all the n00bs are voting keep it at 150 because they suck at splitting.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep that in mind, I do believe I owe you a beer for the warning!

Wilky did you ever get your beer from him? Now is a good time to ask for it, because he just lost another village to me, so I'm sure he'll be back on here whining about it soon xD Of course then he'll have to either use ANOTHER new alias, to continue ban evading, or his original :p

Wilky1992

Wilky did you ever get your beer from him? Now is a good time to ask for it, because he just lost another village to me, so I'm sure he'll be back on here whining about it soon xD Of course then he'll have to either use ANOTHER new alias, to continue ban evading, or his original :p

Yeah i did, but don't let Becki know. I'm not meant to be drinking.. blah blah blah..

DeletedUser18695

You be mean for calling me mean when you are an underage drinker -.-.

Status
Not open for further replies.