Horrible Nuke - Lets all point and laugh

DeletedUser

My "failed" fake train landed. I also agree with both r2d3 and lauradoom

DeletedUser

Furthermore I do not think anyone likes incs.

So.... I'm not "anyone" ?

True, tho: this has become a game of "how much time can I spend Online vs what needs to be spent on Real Life?"

People who plan better, or chose a good tribe, or just lucked out with good neighbours, have an edge. They may be able to maintain their accounts in a war with less time & effort. Others who have a lot of free time (flexible jobs or no dependents) can survive despite poorer skills. When it comes down to it, it's a choice. I don't hold it against anyone if they choose Real Life over this game. But some, I am more sad to see go than others.

DeletedUser79042

So.... I'm not "anyone" ?

True, tho: this has become a game of "how much time can I spend Online vs what needs to be spent on Real Life?"

People who plan better, or chose a good tribe, or just lucked out with good neighbours, have an edge. They may be able to maintain their accounts in a war with less time & effort. Others who have a lot of free time (flexible jobs or no dependents) can survive despite poorer skills. When it comes down to it, it's a choice. I don't hold it against anyone if they choose Real Life over this game. But some, I am more sad to see go than others.

I do not think that even you like to fight a futile fight. Game or no game. Right ?

If you have noticed, all these months I am piloting, I barely asked for anyone to help me survive the account. I am good with the outcome - even though I lost some hundreds of villages in a couple of days some weeks ago :lol:
Some people may (nah... most certainly DO) have another idea about the game and -more important- more time to allocate. Hence the multimil accounts.
Anyway lets all make it till Xmas, shall we? :xmas wink:

PS: Nice train Green :) Epic !

DeletedUser

Its all about egos R2, the bigger the over inflated ego the easier it is to pop! not mentioning any names but some players came on the forums saying that the enemy cant take there villages blah blah blah and as soon as a cluster (less than 10% of there account) is broken and quickly nobled they vannish almost over night lol.

One of the best learned skills in TW is coping with losing villages to the enemy, some do it but become enraged at the situation with probably spurs them on to one day strike back and then there are the others like me who will defend if they have time or nothing better to do with there time in game but basically dont give a shit!

The problem I have is I find it hard to feel motivated to saving 20-30 villages somewhere when I could replace them with shiny new one in a better area in a day. This does not apply to villages in BH areas as I would feel that I was letting other down if I didnt at least try and defend those.

EDS

DeletedUser

On the 12th day of Christmas Pajuno gave to me:

12 FORUM SPAMMERS
11 SNIPERS SNIPING
10 SCOUTS A CREEPING
9 NUKES A FLYING
8 PLAYERS CRYING
7 NAPS A FAILING
6 WALLS A FALLING
5 GOLDEN COINS
4 NOBLE TRAINS
3 PALADINS
2 THOUSAND FAKES
and the proof I have 15 accounts..

Make suggestions for the above and I will edit where required.

EDS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

12 ................
11 SNIPERS SNIPING
10 SCOUTS A CREEPING
9 .................
8 .................
7 ................
6 ...................
5 GOLDEN COINS
4 NOBLE TRAINS
3 PALADINS
2 THOUSAND FAKES

EDS

6. CHAM'S VILLAGES
7. INFRLC'S VILLAGES
8. RAVEN'S SIT (WHO CARES - ALL HE KNOWS IS HOW TO LOOSE A FULL CAT VILL FROM 1 NUKE!)
9. HIS VILLAGES
12. AN INVITE :icon_idea:

CONGRATS! YOU MADE IT TO PHOENX :xmas tongue:

DeletedUser

I think a funny nuke report should be somewhere or maybe funny timing for laughs.Some beer or tea because its Christmas perhaps a turkey dinner.

DeletedUser

12 ................
11 SNIPERS SNIPING
10 SCOUTS A CREEPING
9 .................
8 .................
7 ................
6 ...................
5 GOLDEN COINS
4 NOBLE TRAINS
3 PALADINS
2 THOUSAND FAKES

EDS

I love it EDS! How about something like ...

12 Unknown Incomings
9 Tribemates Nuking
8 ODA's Rising
7 Successful recaps
6 Awards of the Day

I needed something to do in between nobling & recapping :)

DeletedUser

I like your suggestions EDS & Calyxa, but if you're going with the traditional rhythm of the song then numbers 6 thru 12 have an established format of "Number blanks a blanking" , or just "blanks blanking" if the first is a two syllable word

So:

12 Attacks Incoming
9 Nukes a-Flying
8 Villas Dodging
7 Dukes a-Boasting
6 Tribes allying

(using your ideas but putting them into different form)

DeletedUser

12 FORUM SPAMMERS
11 SNIPERS SNIPING
10 SCOUTS A CREEPING
9 NUKES A FLYING
8 PLAYERS CRYING
7 NAPS A FAILING
6 WALLS A FALLING
5 GOLDEN COINS
4 NOBLE TRAINS
3 PALADINS
2 THOUSAND FAKES

EDS
Tiz done!

DeletedUser99939

lolz this is how we know we're truly bored behind the scenes lol :D

DeletedUser

Bored? Who's bored? Bored is a curse word I learned never to say aloud when I was little cause bad things happened. :icon_sad:

Excellent suggestions on the verses, we could always have multiple versions for the holidays depending on the context. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Bored? Who's bored? Bored is a curse word I learned never to say aloud when I was little cause bad things happened. :icon_sad:

Excellent suggestions on the verses, we could always have multiple versions for the holidays depending on the context. :icon_wink:

Hey, I did not know that was supposed to be a ... poem or sth of a kind! :lol:

I will bring this thread back on topic by admitting that I have fired some of the worst nukes ever... See something has screwed up the recruiting mechanisms and my nukes are really horrible! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

Can't be any worse than Echao :p LOL

If you are referring to those 10k axe + 1.2k Ram nukes he keeps at home when our nukes arrive, then ... yes. They are the worse ever in this world :lol:

Perharps he does that on purpose ! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser99939

If you are referring to those 10k axe + 1.2k Ram nukes he keeps at home when our nukes arrive, then ... yes. They are the worse ever in this world :lol:

Perharps he does that on purpose ! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

Thats exactly what I'm refering to lol

If he enjoys rebuilding 1200 rams every few days then ok then... lol :D