Hostile Takeover

DeletedUser101947

This thread is getting derailed. Every post should be about how epic Hostile Takeover is and how we're the greatest thing since the invention sliced bread and fire.

DeletedUser13939

What? You follow SoSrry?

3595352_1351772_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread is getting derailed. Every post should be about how epic Hostile Takeover is and how we're the greatest thing since the invention sliced bread and fire.

Fire is a discovery, the means/tools to make a fire are the invention.

DeletedUser101947

Unless fire was around since the beginning of time it was an invention. I never claimed humans invented it.

MR.MR

Fire has been around since the "beginning of time", and if humans didn't invent it theres no other master race that could have...

DeletedUser13939

Wut? How the bloody hell do you invent fire?! That's like saying you invented oxygen! Or the emptiness of space!

MR.MR

I invented intercourse. And thats true no matter what creation theory you misguidedly believe in.

DeletedUser101947

Back to the point on hand.

Hostile Takeover is awesome.

DeletedUser

Don't forget that A*W*H is part of the Arrow family now, so they have 3 tribes.

Hostile Takeover is cool I guess :p

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't forget that A*W*H is part of the Arrow family now, so they have 3 tribes.

Hostile Takeover is cool I guess :p

They don't seem to be truly a part of the family because neither ARROW nor HOOD acknowledge them on their profiles.

MR.MR

333 and Norse aren't actually family yet that is listed on tribe profiles, all the information im getting indicates that A*W*H is the new third member of the Arrow Family, and until we see large ODD gains in conjunction with villages moving from AWH to Hoodrow, they should be considered family.

DeletedUser

Look at the member changes as well. Plus I have talked with their leadership.

DeletedUser103537

Hmm looks like a family to me from the member changes two players going to arrow if no takes from HOODROW then odds are they are family.

DeletedUser

I would like to say that you guys were the inspiration behind the revolt that has happened in @night