HoT CAKE Diplomacy no more

Ripfin

as of this day HoT and CAKE are no longer NAPed, this was brought about by HoT trying to play the bully and me not being bullied, if Hot had come to me about a situation in a civilized manner then yes we may have worked out a deal but since they didn't and i wouldn't back down they have decided to drop diplomacy with CAKE which is another one in HoT's long list of bad moves.

so to all you Hot who have future CAKE villages, have a nice day :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

as of this day HoT and CAKE are no longer NAPed, this was brought about by HoT trying to play the bully and me not being bullied, if Hot had come to me about a situation in a civilized manner then yes we may have worked out a deal but since they didn't and i wouldn't back down they have decided to drop diplomacy with CAKE which is another one in HoT's long list of bad moves.

so to all you Hot who have future CAKE villages, have a nice day :icon_wink:

Situation?

Please, enlighten us.

DeletedUser

Lol I thought it had been a while since ripfin made a thread:lol:

Do you even have any diplomacy these days lol

Ripfin

i might be a little rusty on diplomacy but as it goes everyone knows how Hot has been inviting Force players and such well this irked me since it was taking away my free villages, but then i had a Force player who launched attacks at me and then joined Hot but me being a nice guy and cause i didn't have nobles near the guy at the time let it slide, but i wanted to make sure i had some Force villages for myself and so invited a few Force players to CAKE,well HoT got all bothered by this one player with about 20 villages i invited and threatened me to dismisss said player.

well we all know how well i take to threats and all so i told them to kick the Force player i wanted who launched at me and i will kick their player, they obviously said no and guess they took my words to be threatening(might have been when i told them i would take 10 HoT villages for every 1 cAKE village they took), so they dropped the NASP with us and said ok no more diplomacy then, well this suits me just fine.

DeletedUser

Yeah, HOT was taking him out until Ripfin invited him to his 'Tribe'.

DeletedUser

Why was chelsentus being taken out? (not that I'm against it :icon_biggrin:)

Ripfin

guess chelsentus irked them as it goes i have no love or loyalty for chelsentus it was just how HoT leadership addressed the matter i have a problem with.

Ripfin

Surprised Ripfin?

nope and not surprised by what is now happening in HoT,gee does shade miss those people joining Colossus now? or is it the NAP that has been reestablished with other HoT tribes that do not wish to be involved in this because it concerns you?

hard to say Christiaanp but remember i did tell you so, but meanwhil as i look over your villages and you sent out all of your offenses on a CAKE player that leaves you wide open for me to hit and noble and no help for you.

DeletedUser

that comeback was so lame I am just gonna ignore it and not get a infraction.

so I guess Hot is at "war" with both Cake AND SLB? how long will that last?

DeletedUser

that comeback was so lame I am just gonna ignore it and not get a infraction.

so I guess Hot is at "war" with both Cake AND SLB? how long will that last?

it wasnt a comeback its a fact and i think you would fit nicly in HOT you should join them

Ripfin

it wasnt a comeback its a fact and i think you would fit nicly in HOT you should join them

actually chanman why don't you join them since they seem to be attracting nothing but losers these days i mean look they had to merge Force into their tribe to survive.

DeletedUser7881

I hope chelsuckenuts isn't the reason for this whole thing, otherwise that just shows how desperate world 2 has become for something of interest or importance.

DeletedUser

well he is kinda is and not, Ripfin was just taking Force villages while Force was merging to Hot and Hot was mad.

yes so they would wage war over a 200k player, yea it's a little sad.

DeletedUser

HOT bye-bye, they're barely winning the war with MPX. losing to SLB, and soon to be losing to cake.:lol:

chelsentus

OMGOZ!! I just cause my 3rd war!! This is soo awesome!! GO Cake!

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted: