HoT CAKE Diplomacy no more

Ripfin

I'm sure part of Shade's complete willingness to accept war over diplomacy in this situation is that so many people have been calling for CAKE to be sloughed off our diplomacy lists, that it was an excellent excuse. You assume we wanted the NAP with you to continue, lol.

And if you're planning to quit, why were you complaining about us taking Force in, which would take away your targets? You'll be gone. You don't need targets.

BotK... The voodoo psychic gloom and doom stuff is getting old... I seeeeee... a computer geek sitting at his computer eating cheetos that thinks he's a vampire, or maybe a wizard... If you knew anything about the occult, you'd know that they don't go round saying things like you do. To use your own term, it's childish. And quite frankly it's giving the group a bad rep.

Now... I want to know what Ripfin's excuse will be when he starts losing villages? Since he took Exodus by suprise (boy I seem to remember him degrading me for that tactic when I was in WB) and other than my small cluster and Exodus, all the rest of SW is long range. Maybe he'll say that he already got bored? Maybe that he decided he was quitting sooner rather than later?

Oh... that relates... BotK? Can you read the future in the slither marks left behind by Ripfin? Like the witch doctors do with snakes? :icon_wink:

tsk tsk tsk you dumb woman (or is it man?) you i didn't surprise Exodus 2, i warned him long with other members of your tribe, even gave them an option, Exodus2 refused my offer of peace so i crushed him, many other HoT accepted it.

And Keilantra i don't see me losing any time soon.

Ripfin

Ripfin, so you say you are leaving and have been planning to for a while - yet up until very recently you have continued nobling bolaar's villages, according to you for strategic importance, you even tried moving the account to TW for sanctuary.

Doesnt seem like the things you would have been doing had you really be intending on quitting. It is pretty obvious you are creating yourself a get out clause for when Hot do you over.

now Lippa that is poor propeganda in and of itself when even you know the rest of Bolaar's villages are going to a TW player.

DeletedUser3270

to the first.

eh? i dont remember shouting bout the future in this here topics xD

But computer geek i may be vampire I may be wizard i are not and cheetos rule.

Anyways, I dont brag bout the upcoming doom of you pathetic humans but i do give warning without a care. Why? Cuz you humans are filthy and pathetic.

Anyways to the next.. relates me? i dont understand. Can i read the future of the remarks of ripfin? Yes i can, and he is going to die. In fact hes allrdy starting to crumble. But, then again.. So are you ;).

The future holds many things.. but to actully tell the future to someone lets death take a role. There is a price to it all and thus knowing the future is a curse. Therefore, What ive seen and what i have told will happen due to the vision Means that it will indeed come true and death will indeed take a part.

BTW Keilantra. No specific info to you but you better watch your back ;)

LMAO... Much as you don't want to be, you're human as well. And obviously everything is dying, my dear emo child. I don't need your dire words to tell me that.

As far as me watching my back... That's obvious as well. I have my enemies in this game, just as I have my friends. "The truth provides hatred".

It really is entertaining for me to watch you flaunt your "visions" and such around in this forum. And I'm sure it creeps out the kids, but it just makes me think of you as naive. So many young people in the world think they know everything, or that they've a greater handle on life than everyone else... Let me give YOU some advice... There's always someone better than you are at whatever you do. So don't flaunt your ability or that person may decide to take you down a notch.

Ripfin

So many young people in the world think they know everything, or that they've a greater handle on life than everyone else... Let me give YOU some advice... There's always someone better than you are at whatever you do. So don't flaunt your ability or that person may decide to take you down a notch.

well Keilantra why don't you try your own advice, by the way how many attacks have i got from you? oh yeah just 1.

some leader, lets her tribe fight while she does nothing but hide like the scared little kid she is.

DeletedUser3270

tsk tsk tsk you dumb woman (or is it man?) you i didn't surprise Exodus 2, i warned him long with other members of your tribe, even gave them an option, Exodus2 refused my offer of peace so i crushed him, many other HoT accepted it.

And Keilantra i don't see me losing any time soon.

So now you aren't quitting? LMAO... and with Exodus's point total, I'd hardly call the handful of villages you took "crushing" him.

If I'm the dumb woman, why is it your arguments that always seem to contradict themselves? I enjoy bantering with you on the forum, it gives me something to do and lets me expend a bit of frustration... but even I sometimes feel like I'm arguing with a brick outhouse.

DeletedUser3270

well Keilantra why don't you try your own advice, by the way how many attacks have i got from you? oh yeah just 1.

some leader, lets her tribe fight while she does nothing but hide like the scared little kid she is.

That's right, rippy-poo... I'm hiding... :lol:

DeletedUser15940

LMAO... Much as you don't want to be, you're human as well. And obviously everything is dying, my dear emo child. I don't need your dire words to tell me that.

As far as me watching my back... That's obvious as well. I have my enemies in this game, just as I have my friends. "The truth provides hatred".

It really is entertaining for me to watch you flaunt your "visions" and such around in this forum. And I'm sure it creeps out the kids, but it just makes me think of you as naive. So many young people in the world think they know everything, or that they've a greater handle on life than everyone else... Let me give YOU some advice... There's always someone better than you are at whatever you do. So don't flaunt your ability or that person may decide to take you down a notch.

hehehe funny thing is i am not emo :).

now the flaunting thing is ridiculous. I only speak the truth. I know there are people smarter and better than I but the thing that defers me from them is: I try to learn everything.

I dont have a handle on life and don't sway it this or that way. But, there is such thing as "equivilant exchange" in fact i think its a law of newton if i recall..

Also, If anyone can prove that what i see if false, Then they can. They will have to wait till year 2010 in the month of November till 2011 december.

Also, You will have to tell all them people i told a lil bit to how wrong i was despite everything coming true when i told them it would happen >=).

Also, i was all rdy handed... Because i didnt want this curse.. My father died. I'd like for you to live my life knowing that you could have prevented something if you only appreciated your value here in life..

And finally.. I am human. And im proud to say it. Im just as filthy as the rest of you. And unlike many of you.. I welcome the day that is inevitable. There are many things i regret. and for as long as i am here i will do more mistakes and learn from them afterwards and them try to teach them to people like you. I might be young.. But ive lived much longer than most reguardless.

Colossus_of_VA

Gunbound & steve34cks

Please stop

You both have done great things and contributed much to HOT, arguing like this dishonors HOT and your work

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound & steve34cks

Please stop

You both have done great things and contributed much to HOT, arguing like this dishonors HOT and your work

I can agree with this actually.

Despite what GB did and then left HOT and despite what Steve things about and his new position of Power.. 2 "brothers" shouldnt fight like this.. atleast not on the public forums.

DeletedUser910

I agree more with Ripfin.

You merge a tribe hes attacking including his main village-store which labels that player as a refugee.

he then recruits some force, hot get angry cuz they wanted to rim one of em for whatever reason.

Ripfin offered a trade, force player for force player.

HOT decides not to take the offer

Ripfin threatens that thats fine he will just noble his target player and any HOT involved defending him will be taken out as well

HOT take that as a threat, I take it as him trying to protect his assets.

Id like to know the "Valid point" you have made, Hell id like to know the entire conversation, bet it was brutal and short.

They should have been able to come up with a compromise for that. Either split the villages or provide some villages to Ripfin for which he would have lost. There were only 20 villages. That ain't much really. If both CAKE and HOT are at war with FORCE, they should have had their targets negotiated by now anyway. This just seem like a "I'm bigger then you, so we'll do what we want" act. No matter how big or how small a tribe is, you should be able to negotiate reasonably with any NAP or Allied tribe, unless you never cared for the other tribe to begin with.

DeletedUser15940

my point exactly xander. But obviously as HOT have stated they didnt care xD

DeletedUser3270

now the flaunting thing is ridiculous. I only speak the truth. I know there are people smarter and better than I but the thing that defers me from them is: I try to learn everything.

I dont have a handle on life and don't sway it this or that way. But, there is such thing as "equivilant exchange" in fact i think its a law of newton if i recall..

Also, If anyone can prove that what i see if false, Then they can. They will have to wait till year 2010 in the month of November till 2011 december.

Also, You will have to tell all them people i told a lil bit to how wrong i was despite everything coming true when i told them it would happen >=).

Also, i was all rdy handed... Because i didnt want this curse.. My father died. I'd like for you to live my life knowing that you could have prevented something if you only appreciated your value here in life..

And finally.. I am human. And im proud to say it. Im just as filthy as the rest of you. And unlike many of you.. I welcome the day that is inevitable. There are many things i regret. and for as long as i am here i will do more mistakes and learn from them afterwards and them try to teach them to people like you. I might be young.. But ive lived much longer than most reguardless.

Yet you make the same assumptions about me, don't you? About what has or hasn't happened in MY life... What about all you other folks? Want a poll on how many have seen too much in their lives? Birds of a feather... I bet most of us here that have reached adulthood have done so with tragedy in their past of some kind.

The difference between me and you, BotK... Is that I know that I screw things up more often than not, I know that I misjudge people, and that despite how "open-minded" I like to think I am... I fail at it... I'm not important, I'm not noble, and I'm sure as hell not the most enlightened person.

But I usually keep my mouth shut about it, because it has no place as propaganda in a game forum. The game is intended, if I'm correct, to be fun... You peddle your tragedy elsewhere, or expect it to be slapped back in your face by an uncaring public.

So with that little bit of soapbox material... I'm going to go back to acting superior and bashing little Ripfin around the forum. If you want to discuss tragedy, you'll have to find me elsewhere.

DeletedUser

For every force there's an equivialent opposite force ( except Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick ). That's merely physical forces and any application on such things as destiny or faith is not only utterly wrong, it's ridiculous.

You should see a counselor, BotK. Other than that, what Keilantra said.

DeletedUser7529

You shouldn't go there, gunny... I'd favor an active fighter over a burned out self-proclaimed celebrity any day of the week...

I never proclaimed to be a celebrity on this online video game, but thanks.

while that "runner" came and fought for SW like a real soldier

yes, it takes a lot of skill to betray his brethen. It wasn't necessarily his "skills" that overwhelmed them, more likely his cowardness.

Then you threw a tantrum and left because I wouldn't obey you.

I threw a tantrum??

Negative. FIRST RULE OF THE WAR. No runners.

By accepting runners, you lose all credibility. Sorry I'm a player with principle. Also FARMINGTON5 GANG was there. He knows the kind of disrespect I was treated with.

And I don't need your fake gangsta slang opinions to lead SW, as I was a vetren duke before you even got your first title, and i'll one when they've picked apart your inactive villages.

fake gangsta slang?? Nothing fake about this. You spend 13 years living in south central LA. 4 years in New Orleans. Another 3 years in Southwest Houston, Texas. Then you come and talk to me.

Also, I never even talked in your tribal forums, so I dont know how I had opinions to lead SW. So dont make shit up, ok?

Also, you'll be the first to take my villages? Good luck with that. We all saw how successful you were your sneak attack on Ripfin. LOL.

Seriously, word of advice, if you want to continue talkin'... try a dialect that makes you look more intelligent next time... dawg.

dawg?? LOL. whens the last post I even talked like that??

Most likely it was a joke post long ago cuz that's what this is. A JOKE.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7529

mmmm i remeber a bit diferent did you not leave hot because they did not get to be duke :)

Who?

Cuz I know you're not talking about me. I already stated I did not want to accept a runner. I was told, shut up and take it.

But if you can't comprehend that then well... I guess there's not much else I can say, is there?

DeletedUser15940

For every force there's an equivialent opposite force ( except Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick ). That's merely physical forces and any application on such things as destiny or faith is not only utterly wrong, it's ridiculous.

You should see a counselor, BotK. Other than that, what Keilantra said.

maybe i should. and i will if its false by the date ;)

But ima repeat myself a lil here. Im usually never wrong bout what i see and i have more than 1 person in real life that knows this to be true ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7529

Gunbound & steve34cks

Please stop

I have much respect for steve34cks. I will stop with Steve34cks.

I just had to defend myself, fair enough?

DeletedUser15940

Yet you make the same assumptions about me, don't you? About what has or hasn't happened in MY life... What about all you other folks? Want a poll on how many have seen too much in their lives? Birds of a feather... I bet most of us here that have reached adulthood have done so with tragedy in their past of some kind.

Nope i dont make assumptions bout anyone. I treate all humans the same. And in my life ive seen even the most moral people do some horrible things x)

The difference between me and you, BotK... Is that I know that I screw things up more often than not, I know that I misjudge people, and that despite how "open-minded" I like to think I am... I fail at it... I'm not important, I'm not noble, and I'm sure as hell not the most enlightened person.

How is this a difference when its the complete same? I think i stated that i make mistakes ;) as for misjudging eh? Pardon me but i dont judge people until they act on me. On that note claiming all humans are filthy and pathetic in my mind is a judge from what i see in the world. But, i will judge everyone independantly. But all in all we are all equivilant in the trash that we are

But I usually keep my mouth shut about it, because it has no place as propaganda in a game forum. The game is intended, if I'm correct, to be fun... You peddle your tragedy elsewhere, or expect it to be slapped back in your face by an uncaring public.

hey now, you brought it up. I was in no way talking bout real life drama till you brought up my futuristic ideals and visions. Although i know it was your plot to get at me from the start, I dont mind talking down to a low life who loves getting the better of someone they can't find any other way to ;)

So with that little bit of soapbox material... I'm going to go back to acting superior and bashing little Ripfin around the forum. If you want to discuss tragedy, you'll have to find me elsewhere.
You do that. because you Fail elsewhere.
[/QUOTE

Ripfin

So now you aren't quitting? LMAO... and with Exodus's point total, I'd hardly call the handful of villages you took "crushing" him.

If I'm the dumb woman, why is it your arguments that always seem to contradict themselves? I enjoy bantering with you on the forum, it gives me something to do and lets me expend a bit of frustration... but even I sometimes feel like I'm arguing with a brick outhouse.

why is it i'm kicking your tribes rear and your doing nothing about it, some leader you are your nothing but a contemptable leach who cares for no one but herself.

go away your not worthy to be breathing even HoT's air.

Ripfin

They should have been able to come up with a compromise for that. Either split the villages or provide some villages to Ripfin for which he would have lost. There were only 20 villages. That ain't much really. If both CAKE and HOT are at war with FORCE, they should have had their targets negotiated by now anyway. This just seem like a "I'm bigger then you, so we'll do what we want" act. No matter how big or how small a tribe is, you should be able to negotiate reasonably with any NAP or Allied tribe, unless you never cared for the other tribe to begin with.

funny thing is i've almost taken 20 villages off of Hot and lost none (i haven't recovered) yet.