HoT CAKE Diplomacy no more

DeletedUser3270

@ gun: you weren't such a prick a year ago, you never talked "fake gangsta" then, and how did you expect to be treated when all you do is insult me for months whenever you saw me? i didn't say i would be the one nobling you, as i wouldn't bother. and if it weren't for my respect for quake and ss, i'd not have invited you to SW, as you were an inactive player. yeah, i'd rather have a runner than you.

@ botk: you have my pity.

@ ripfin: ha ha ha

let's keep going, cause i feel like typing...

@ quake: how the hell have you been man? i told brad to get out the GTA4 again, we'll see if he gets the time for it.

@ steve: you rock.

@ colossus: you're getting pulled in again, you should take the advice i can't listen to and stay clear. :) and did you ever read that email i sent to your yahoo?

@ wulf: *big hugs*

@ shade: i'm giggling, i really am, please don't hurt me ;)

@ grimlock: don't believe we've formally met? *shakes hands*

@ everyone else: yo

kommissarwulf

why is it i'm kicking your tribes rear and your doing nothing about it, some leader you are your nothing but a contemptable leach who cares for no one but herself.

go away your not worthy to be breathing even HoT's air.

Why is it that you define fighting as the be all and end all of the qualities of a leader? Just because a branch leader isn't kicking ass and taking names doesn't mean that they're not doing other things in the background. I thought you, given how often you speak of things happening in the background, would have understood this. But then, you've always had a soft spot for certain topics, haven't you?

P.S. @keilantra: *big hugs back*

Ripfin

Why is it that you define fighting as the be all and end all of the qualities of a leader? Just because a branch leader isn't kicking ass and taking names doesn't mean that they're not doing other things in the background. I thought you, given how often you speak of things happening in the background, would have understood this. But then, you've always had a soft spot for certain topics, haven't you?

P.S. @keilantra: *big hugs back*

because shes a coward, sorry but i've seen everything in the back ground nothing there, shes one of the few players intermingled with my villages and one of the few who could actually pull off a counter offensive but she does nothing meanwhile her tribe mate gets nobled and she doesn't even send him support.

DeletedUser7126

Gunbound & steve34cks

Please stop

You both have done great things and contributed much to HOT, arguing like this dishonors HOT and your work

Honestly, Im not trying to pick a fight. I have always liked GB, especially on vent. Just a little disgruntled with all the lashing and nonrecognition HOT leadership is getting when we are actually putting extra hours into this game for the betterment of our tribe. Will we be perfect? NOPE! Was our hands forced into a couple of situations that we are in? YEP! We will always put entire tribe first in ANY decision that is made? YEP!

Ripfin

Honestly, Im not trying to pick a fight. I have always liked GB, especially on vent. Just a little disgruntled with all the lashing and nonrecognition HOT leadership is getting when we are actually putting extra hours into this game for the betterment of our tribe. Will we be perfect? NOPE! Was our hands forced into a couple of situations that we are in? YEP! We will always put entire tribe first in ANY decision that is made? YEP!

don't be saying you were forced into this mess with me, since Shade had an out from the get go, he was just to arrogant to take it, he could have offered me a few villages in compensation for Christiaanp's attacks and kicking his runner and i would have most likely taken it, but no he decided to get all hoity toity and threaten me, and as most who have dealt with me know i don't take well to threats.

Colossus_of_VA

I'm not saying who was right or wrong... only that an argument among two of the most established and accomplished players in HOT was not productive.

DeletedUser7529

@ gun: you weren't such a prick a year ago, you never talked "fake gangsta" then, and how did you expect to be treated when all you do is insult me for months whenever you saw me? i didn't say i would be the one nobling you, as i wouldn't bother. and if it weren't for my respect for quake and ss, i'd not have invited you to SW, as you were an inactive player. yeah, i'd rather have a runner than you.

What is fake gangsta and what is real gangsta??

I talk how I talk. This is my life. South Central Los Angeles. New Orleans. Houston. I'm as real as they come.

I insult you for months?
Those little comments I do to EVERYONE when I join Vent?
Please, if that's your reason for disrespecting me in the internal forums, you take that shit too serious then.

lol. I didn't even want to go to SW. It was only when Quake said he would join me, that I decided to join SW. You act like I was the only inactive player. You were sending daily tribal mails trying to get EVERYONE, not just me, to participate.

You rather have a runner than me? You seriously need to play this game less than.

When you choose a disloyal stranger over a friend that you know for a year, that is sad.

DeletedUser2248

now Lippa that is poor propeganda in and of itself when even you know the rest of Bolaar's villages are going to a TW player.

I know thats whats happening - I also know that wasnt how you intended it.

You were gazumped.

I enjoyed following the mail exchange between yourself and jinks when you were proclaiming to know who was sitting the bolaar account and were about to take it back, after we told you you couldnt attack the account whilst it was in TW. The whole time I was laughing about it with Bolaar's sitter.

Ripfin

I know thats whats happening - I also know that wasnt how you intended it.

You were gazumped.

I enjoyed following the mail exchange between yourself and jinks when you were proclaiming to know who was sitting the bolaar account and were about to take it back, after we told you you couldnt attack the account whilst it was in TW. The whole time I was laughing about it with Bolaar's sitter.

actually it is what i intended in fact if you have been listening to some more of your players you would learn alot more Lippa, but i guess they don't tell you everything :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7126

why even bother lippa? LOL!!!!!! He is gonna have lame explanation after another. Rip is being Kinda ridiculous really.

DeletedUser2248

actually it is what i intended in fact if you have been listening to some more of your players you would learn alot more Lippa, but i guess they don't tell you everything :icon_wink:

haha

I guess you probably hear more than me.

ROFL

DeletedUser3270

Gunbound]SS[;1859451 said:
What is fake gangsta and what is real gangsta??

I talk how I talk. This is my life. South Central Los Angeles. New Orleans. Houston. I'm as real as they come.

I insult you for months?
Those little comments I do to EVERYONE when I join Vent?
Please, if that's your reason for disrespecting me in the internal forums, you take that shit too serious then.

lol. I didn't even want to go to SW. It was only when Quake said he would join me, that I decided to join SW. You act like I was the only inactive player. You were sending daily tribal mails trying to get EVERYONE, not just me, to participate.

You rather have a runner than me? You seriously need to play this game less than.

When you choose a disloyal stranger over a friend that you know for a year, that is sad.

i'm sorry, gun, but "those little comments" went a little too far on multiple occasions. for the most part i ignored it. the few times i did say something, you laughed... you were a friend of mine once, but haven't been in a long while... and as you don't seem to be concerned about that, neither am i.

DeletedUser3499

Lippa: How can ripfin possibly ever hear more than you? He never shuts his mouth for long enough to hear anything!