[HOT] Men of THE/BD

DeletedUser

I do not wish to steal BD/THE Idea of calander, but i will ask the lads in Crysis if they want to do something like this, I know i am Game.

It has been done a couple times before in other worlds. I believe at this point, it would not be stealing an idea from the chaps of BD and THE. Credit goes out to them for bringing the calender to our world, but I believe it should not stop there. As far as I'm concerned, it may even be a good idea merely to have a thread designated for posting pics of willing players.

As I wrote, it is always interesting to get a chance to see the faces behind the nukes.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

For sure. I do not claim the idea to be ours, so duplicating it is perfectly fine. As Atraeus mentioned, it is very fun to see the faces behind the nukes. Especially when they're of the female variety. :icon_wink:

I promise you won't be disappointed with the next installment. :)

DeletedUser

...Especially when they're of the female variety. :icon_wink:

I promise you won't be disappointed with the next installment. :)

Lol! Indeed.

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

May we just post pics and a bit of stuff about ourselves here then?

DeletedUser

I agree with Panther. It would be more proper to either begin a thread for your tribe, or perhaps something more general for the masses. This thread is titled for THE and BD. It is best to stay true to the topic.

Perhaps we at Decide and Tardis may do something like this...

the pink panther

is dexa playing by himself now then? which account has apeman got now?

the pink panther

That info is for members only. You'll have to come back to find out. :icon_wink:

less then a month now until the dream team of spleen and I is in action, just make sure you've got an account waiting for us. If not we'll just take bean's :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

is dexa playing by himself now then? which account has apeman got now?

Yes I got busy on world 13 big war in all :icon_wink:

then my computer crashed and my last skype name did not work any more for some reason.

Wrote to skype but no reply from them as my user name, password and e-mail was not recognized so I could not get back in to the communal chat THE has or had as I see that has been revamped because of a sore loser :icon_confused:

Then the new rules came into effect about passwords and was too scard to lose my world 13 account to continue with being his co-player as he also plays on world 13. :icon_neutral:

Kinda sucks, world 13 keeps me pretty busy but still miss the players on world 30 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

good question, shoulda been posted two days ago. Come on AK: show us the goodies!

tangotemptress

hehe... no worries... the women's calendar will be here very soon... we just had to tease you boys a bit more first ;)

DeletedUser

i wanted to see gicusan.

anyway badlapje, you smexy beast you, should eat more, you're thinner than me, i swear, and that is saying something.

DeletedUser

doesn't work, i can eat like a pig, at most i gain 2 kilos and once i eat normal i'll go right back to being a skinny sob

DeletedUser

doesn't work, i can eat like a pig, at most i gain 2 kilos and once i eat normal i'll go right back to being a skinny sob

i lose 2 pounds when i visit the toilet its skinny man syndrome eat = poo = no weight gain