Hot message leader

MoonSun

Non-stop Poster
meh i didn't look much into it since they aren't dodging in general it seems :x

and that is a real report ;) so cornish you can go back to your 'mail OPs' now bud ;)
Yeah Crazy is litlle bit crazy so congratulations riot !!!!, but nevermind lets see whats happening today aand freeee noble for you and you and you my friend

A14C

Non-stop Poster
What about Francis of Assisi then - wasn't he the one who said "never give a sucker an even break"? I'm not talking about being nice, though there's certainly nothing wrong with that; I'm saying that gloating and crowing over catching a few nukes at home just makes it look all the worse for the coalition to be losing ground against the tribe they're trying to gang-bang. Showing a bit of respect makes you look better, win or lose.
Respect is boring - these forums should be entertaining and while I have no vested personal interest in this war it's more exciting when we see these reports and hostility as opposed to respectful behaviour.

Semtex

Non-stop Poster
Meh this guy is a sad case needs to constantly spam the forum to get the time to pass by faster....

MoonSun

Non-stop Poster
You still havent checked my profile havent you.... Its not a secret where I play, me and alot of others are getting fed up by your sad efforts to make it look like your actually "winning" the fight with Riot
You are not interesting to me , as i am interesting to you , and i dont really care where you play

riot meat ball i will eat you also

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
You are not interesting to me , as i am interesting to you , and i dont really care where you play

riot meat ball i will eat you also
No one's interested in you, mate. Maybe you should try protecting your villages and taking Riot's villages rather than living in fool's paradise.