Hot message leader

snowflake

Why are people getting salty over him posting reports? As if his "spamming" is hurting you in any way.
Don't like it, don't read the topic. Some people enjoy the carnage, even at the cost of some less interesting posts.
I mean, if you were Riot! I'd get it maybe, but it seems to mainly be non-Riot! people getting on here being all bossy. Get back to the game and dodge your incs ;)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Why are people getting salty over him posting reports? As if his "spamming" is hurting you in any way.
Don't like it, don't read the topic. Some people enjoy the carnage, even at the cost of some less interesting posts.
I mean, if you were Riot! I'd get it maybe, but it seems to mainly be non-Riot! people getting on here being all bossy. Get back to the game and dodge your incs ;)
I agree. Stop being a @snowflake and get on with it. I'm finding it mostly amusing (at my own expense). Also the in-game banter is fairly good. Enjoying the world despite the g-bang. Murphy tribes never do too well.. yes, I am low key playing the underdog card lmao. Good luck ya'll