Hot message leader

TheBarbarian

aed6c55116ea3e7c68270b7b5fa6c5b8.png

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This constant dribble of sh** pouring out of your mouth is making you become one of the worst external personalities on this world.

DeletedUser122111

aed6c55116ea3e7c68270b7b5fa6c5b8.png

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This constant dribble of sh** pouring out of your mouth is making you become one of the worst external personalities on this world.

Mate that village could noble 5 people from riot between themselfs i dont care ,you can run , but village is ours !
d98b5b117ee0c2ca2c69b84bdf0c5b76.jpg

DeletedUser122111

Hey man, you can call me dirty if you like, not like anything you say makes sense.
But do you have any evidence of me lying to you?
Any at all?

Are you joking , you had 2 spies from the start , doing stuff behind my back ,mate you are a big joke

1. fake msg to find out that you are dirty and stu*id leader
f6b3673311f07af1e1bc4ce7fb36eef1.jpg

explanation how stup*d you are
f7a518a7ffe7809ec9ec5130a785f02a.jpg

The spy was so stupid he even mentioned you in the msg

100ff4658ca99dcded2e1579b015405a.jpg

DeletedUser122111

Than the second stupid guy

fake msg , and guess who fall for it
69180923ec2a1422eaf54d8c1a9da690.jpg

4ec28bb88f9389b13fe422e7663bf425.jpg

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
After extensive research the Riot! scientists have come to the groundbreaking conclusion that Chris and Jasper are actually nice friendly people. So you can put your boners away for them now and maybe stop bragging over a stalemate 50/50 war especially when you outnumber them greatly :)

DeletedUser122117

Im also on side of Riot...
This BM tribe are full of bots that only talk and attack other bots

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
After extensive research the Riot! scientists have come to the groundbreaking conclusion that Chris and Jasper are actually nice friendly people. So you can put your boners away for them now and maybe stop bragging over a stalemate 50/50 war especially when you outnumber them greatly :)

Can confirm Chris is at least a 7/10 nice & #h0llyisagirlsname so I won't rate it but u can just tell he's nice

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
@Hot Eagle

I asked you where I'm lying, I'm not asking you where I showed you I had info. I still have info coming in from BM =/ That's just part of the game man. How is that dirty?
How about you don't recruit people to use as fodder and then backstab them when they've served their purpose? Now THAT is dirty.
At least I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not.

DeletedUser122111

@Hot Eagle

I asked you where I'm lying, I'm not asking you where I showed you I had info. I still have info coming in from BM =/ That's just part of the game man. How is that dirty?
How about you don't recruit people to use as fodder and then backstab them when they've served their purpose? Now THAT is dirty.
At least I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not.

Maaaaan you have used 2 meat tribes to save yours ass, you have sent 2 people to talk with me on the skype to change my mind and to make me to backstab my oldest allies

you are joke jasper , big joke

you even fell for fake msgs

stop playing TW or if you have some reports rimming us , feel free to post it