Hot message leader

DeletedUser122111

No dodge policy , day 423423432

and they have coalition yea meat coalition but still coalition

RIOT , BUNNY, IMPACT , GIANT , YOYO , QT + 4234 spies

Good morning

13732be16d9bbe05db1d79d4ea2a5ec2.jpg

--G--

Bunny is the first tribe in the chronicles of this game that backstabs a NAP, does an OP on the same night, had a spy inside the enemy tribe to know which villas are stacked, took 0 villages in the OP, lost 3 in that night. WP

Well done Riot, you picked elite allies there (cwl)

DeletedUser120453

Bunny is the first tribe in the chronicles of this game that backstabs a NAP, does an OP on the same night, had a spy inside the enemy tribe to know which villas are stacked, took 0 villages in the OP, lost 3 in that night. WP

Great argument! We will just forget about the fact TQL 'accidentally' sent a train to one of our players, you stacked against our targets and recruited people we had claims on for now ^^ If you speak to yokozuna, tell him his recap attempt is a couple of hours too late. Did he have a good sleep?

--G--

Whatever your problems were you didnt talk to us so we can find a solution. We never sent a train to your players, we had a cross nobling issue. I really don't know which of your targets we stacked, but you also sent support to our enemy violating our NAP. You didn't have the guts to end the NAP in front our faces, you backstabbed it while you started attacking us, violating the cooldown we also had. And yet you managed not only to not take any villages but also lose 3. This is the most epic fail I have ever seen in my tw career and thanks for being such clowns and entertaining me.

DeletedUser120453

Whatever your problems were you didnt talk to us so we can find a solution. We never sent a train to your players, we had a cross nobling issue. I really don't know which of your targets we stacked, but you also sent support to our enemy violating our NAP. You didn't have the guts to end the NAP in front our faces, you backstabbed it while you started attacking us, violating the cooldown we also had. And yet you managed not only to not take any villages but also lose 3. This is the most epic fail I have ever seen in my tw career and thanks for being such clowns and entertaining me.

If this is what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, sure. We both know what really happened. Have fun spreading lies <3

Mithrae

It bemuses me how every world the (arguably) strongest premade always get's gang-banged, and always wins; yet they always try to play the underdog card like they haven't done the same thing on the last world they played.

I'm not sure if anyone in Riot have said that they're underdogs. If anything, some Riot members have trashed the coalition almost one-tenth as much as Hot Eagle has tried to trash them :p

For my part, I think I gave pretty compelling evidence for my opinion; the fact that the Riot team was not only less than half the size of the coalition at declaration, but has been growing slower and killing fewer troops in the two weeks since then. If you think that's a dominant position... well, you're wrong. I also outlined why, yes, the coalition may well run into issues of its own in coherence and co-ordination of all its members as many gangbang groups do; but they seem to have done fairly well in that regard to date so that possibility hardly changes the fact that they began with and for now still have the advantage.

And I don't know about "every world" - I play quite intermittently - but on my last world 90 I'm reasonably sure neither world-winning premade BiP nor Murph's runner-up tribe TEA faced an early gangbang comparable to this one. Like I said, I'm quite impressed at the size and early aggression of the coalition - win or lose, a much better strategy than waiting for Riot to consolidate their position and fight on their own terms.

DeletedUser57259

Not surprised with Bunny's evening.

However over the last week TQL:

-Attacked Bunny members
-Recruited op targets
-Stacked claims they had

Ultimately with an AWOL duke and tribe members are saying "why should we honour the NAP they aren't" there's not much that can be done other than let them get on with it.

DeletedUser122029

Didn't BM backstab Riot first with their NAP, unlucky kiddo maybe next time you can play that card.

sniperhawk7

The assumption is that other tribes are not capable of "consolidate their own positions and fight on their own terms" themselves?

There is no winning in a too early aggression if you can`t get it done and over swift. It is not impressive or wise, it is plain foolish.
Though I agree that it does slow down their growth, it's still a better plan than wait until riot are ready as riot would simply outplay them if they were.

--G--

Not surprised with Bunny's evening.

However over the last week TQL:

-Attacked Bunny members
-Recruited op targets
-Stacked claims they had

Ultimately with an AWOL duke and tribe members are saying "why should we honour the NAP they aren't" there's not much that can be done other than let them get on with it.

Are you balubhai?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 1767

Here's to cross nobling, by the way.

idk what you tried to prove with this post, besides people being dumb and incapable of following tribe and the world.. seems like he wanted to do everything to help with the fck up so .. could just kick the player and let you noble him as a solution.. no one needs a player who doesnt even know the diplomacy of his tribe...

DeletedUser80720

idk what you tried to prove with this post, besides people being dumb and incapable of following tribe and the world.. seems like he wanted to do everything to help with the fck up so .. could just kick the player and let you noble him as a solution.. no one needs a player who doesnt even know the diplomacy of his tribe...
regardless of whether a member of TQL screwed up or not Bunny supported riot against TQL attacks days before that incident and if they dont consider that a breach of the NAP then they are obviously idiots

Mithrae

The assumption is that other tribes are not capable of "consolidate their own positions and fight on their own terms" themselves?

There is no winning in a too early aggression if you can`t get it done and over swift. It is not impressive or wise, it is plain foolish.

In a lot of other situations you'd be right, but by all appearances and their own admission Riot's early game plan was for many/most of their members to noble their coplayers' villages rather than rivals. Left unmolested, that would have given them a substantial advantage around this time. As some of their members have already suggested in their posts, they will now be getting into a more aggressive war stance, and I expect the conquest stats will start leaning more heavily in their favour. But in the meantime the coalition did plenty of damage catching solo accounts in their downtime, nobling push villages from under Riot's nose and taking advantage of the fact that they were using nobles more for internalling than for war.

Odds are the coalition will lose, and would have lost anyway, but credit where credit's due: The early aggression has definitely slowed Riot down, leaving them at 176% growth over the past two weeks compared to 222-245% for the other top five tribes. I can't help but wonder if any of the coalition's strategy was whispered to them by top tier tribes elsewhere in the world :eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser122029

BM backstab riot, tql don't think that's wrong, bunny backstab tql and its a different story now. please cry some more

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
regardless of whether a member of TQL screwed up or not Bunny supported riot against TQL attacks days before that incident and if they dont consider that a breach of the NAP then they are obviously idiots

maybe you werent clear enough on the terms o_O