Hot message leader

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
thats already happening

you dont recruit the enemies without consulting the members of your tribe first

the leaders OF TQL kept this a secret from members not in the council and its pissed a lot of people off

some things are way to big for only the leadership to decide on

well said.

sniperhawk7

but what will happen to the coalition tribes now, will the other sides make a new coalition against tql? or will hot eagle lose even more credibility by not taking any action against tql even though he promised to rim every single one of riot.

DeletedUser122111

but what will happen to the coalition tribes now, will the other sides make a new coalition against tql? or will hot eagle lose even more credibility by not taking any action against tql even though he promised to rim every single one of riot.

Where did I said that, our job was to destroy riot family and we did that, this was too easy for coalition, and what other coalition tribes do with ex riot close members its on them i know what BM will do

DeletedUser122029

Where did I said that, our job was to destroy riot family and we did that, this was too easy for coalition, and what other coalition tribes do with ex riot close members its on them i know what BM will do

So what will bm do then? You can see it was easy for coalition, we all seen the stats.

sniperhawk7

When you kept putting your list of names up im positive you promised everyone from riot to join in that list.

DeletedUser122111

When you kept putting your list of names up im positive you promised everyone from riot to join in that list.

Than post picture about that and the list is huge already I agree on that myb we should finish it but im not leader of coalition :D

venomrulz

It has been nice (and nauseating) to watch us BM get so much hate on the externals. Has been weird to watch Riot as favorites in this war. How people through this thread went to lengths for explaining how Riot was doing good job and many were actually snidely betting on Riot winning this war. Now those people are busy defending how Riot was the poor underdog having gotten gandbanged by premades and coalitions (Honestly holly, you didn't see that coming? Ofc you did that's why you went for meat tribes). I mean I can understand Crocky, he was thrown out of the tribe because he leaked mails to Riot (maybe other info too, though mails were proven), his bitterness though not justified, is still understandable. But the .net players have demonstrated utter contempt for people from other servers, even becoming racists and abusive on many occasions. I have played .net for 11 years (Well 6 years and then returned recently) and I never thought that .net community is filled with such people who would crib whine and call out names the moment their big hot shot players take a beating. I commend our leader Eagle, having sustained so much abuse and to my .net community I have an advice. Learn some sportsmanship.

DeletedUser122029

It has been nice (and nauseating) to watch us BM get so much hate on the externals. Has been weird to watch Riot as favorites in this war. How people through this thread went to lengths for explaining how Riot was doing good job and many were actually snidely betting on Riot winning this war. Now those people are busy defending how Riot was the poor underdog having gotten gandbanged by premades and coalitions (Honestly holly, you didn't see that coming? Ofc you did that's why you went for meat tribes). I mean I can understand Crocky, he was thrown out of the tribe because he leaked mails to Riot (maybe other info too, though mails were proven), his bitterness though not justified, is still understandable. But the .net players have demonstrated utter contempt for people from other servers, even becoming racists and abusive on many occasions. I have played .net for 11 years (Well 6 years and then returned recently) and I never thought that .net community is filled with such people who would crib whine and call out names the moment their big hot shot players take a beating. I commend our leader Eagle, having sustained so much abuse and to my .net community I have an advice. Learn some sportsmanship.

Finally someone gets me <3

Surely get an invite to BM now <3

I leaked mail to bm not riot but lets not get into that :D

Ballbuster > riot

Last edited:

venomrulz

Just because "neutral" guys dislike seeing this from riot players

I think 245345 day.....No Dodge policy

https://imgur.com/8JpONl4
8JpONl4

DeletedUser118986

Just because "neutral" guys dislike seeing this from riot players

I think 245345 day.....No Dodge policy

https://imgur.com/8JpONl4
8JpONl4

Some players failing to dodge didn't cause all of this to happen. Not sure why you are still trying to press the issue. There was a variety of issues from the start. The merges that were supposed to happen at the start were poorly planned out. Hell, as of a week ago there were still several villages that were supposed to be internalled and that was why BM was smart and took them right nextdoor to me. Because of that several villages ended up being lost to the coalition. A lot of accounts are played by solo players which leaves a huge gap of inactive times. Nothing was done to fix that and as a result a few players got caught while offline.

The next issue was the lack of defense at start up. Majority of the tribe went purely offense and we simply did not have enough tribal defense when war was declared. Another reason several villages were lost and unable to be defended. You can blame location, but more could have been done to make the Northwest stronger than it was when they were under pressure.

But the most important thing that caused all of this was leadership. The numbers game was a huge disadvantage with limited hauls, but I still believe a tribe's success is derived from its leaders. A lot more that should have been done was simply ignored.

The coalition themselves have a lot of inactives and we had plenty of reports as well of no dodging. But let me tell you something, if you think someone failing to dodge is how you are going to win this world you might as well just quit now. If you fought a tribe like Beast or Para they will run through you. Limited hauls makes having numbers advantage important. But when you finally meet your size it will be interesting to see how it's handled.

P.S: I actually want to congrats BM and Hot Eagle on the work they have done during this war. Ofc a lot of banter but nothing personally as it's just a video game. But BM is running the coalition and it's clear.

venomrulz

It was supposed to be a sarcastic joke for those who claimed to be neutral observers and simultaneously disliked seeing Riot nukes killed at home (because they were biased towards .net premade, I concur you have many such reports too, try to understand the sarcasm there). It doesn't matter now, that player is in TQL (I think thats why he saw it as fake and didnt dodge).

blckdrgn1

But the .net players have demonstrated utter contempt for people from other servers, even becoming racists and abusive on many occasions. I have played .net for 11 years (Well 6 years and then returned recently) and I never thought that .net community is filled with such people who would crib whine and call out names the moment their big hot shot players take a beating. I commend our leader Eagle, having sustained so much abuse and to my .net community I have an advice. Learn some sportsmanship.

There are some people like that on all servers. They are not the majority so here's some advice for you, dont be as ignorant as those players you described.

DeletedUser122111

Congratulations to coalition and to every member personally , my work is now finished

and also congratulations to my funny enemy

a4261b1943af7c5c0398d509731cc91a.jpg

btw two weeks are too much mate :D:D:D

now i have to noble all coalition villages so see you later :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

c046d310ad19a73f17196dceb0274435.jpg

Those BM bastards .... I agree

Hot Eagle

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
a4261b1943af7c5c0398d509731cc91a.jpg

btw two weeks are too much mate :D:D:D

now i have to noble all coalition villages so see you later :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I said that on the 12th. If our duke had waited and worked things out properly before continuing, it would've been 13 days. Close enough I'd say?
And you're already demanding for internals, aren't you?

So far, I'm right.
TQL's goal is to go East to fight Beast and help Para, what will you do while other tribes fight I wonder.

DeletedUser99805

I said that on the 12th. If our duke had waited and worked things out properly before continuing, it would've been 13 days. Close enough I'd say?

Are you seriously trying to use dukes as a scape goat? A massive part of why Riot! has been so disliked on this world was you. Please never be in a position of leadership again.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Are you seriously trying to use dukes as a scape goat? A massive part of why Riot! has been so disliked on this world was you. Please never be in a position of leadership again.

Sorry to disappoint, but I will be again in the future on another world.
Do you disagree when I say that the recruitment of Riot! into TQL could have been handled better? Maybe like a circ to the tribe? Maybe talk to TQL yourself before telling 2 of your members to just apply? And a 3rd a bit later to also apply?

I mean, I enjoyed this world, but the ending of Riot! was really underwhelming.

--G--

We did that so that Code can fight shitty tribes from another server rather than mighty rito