Hot message leader

arabela

I am glad my country has no diplo issueses with any of you lol

didn't know this is so important in tw...

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and as always Balkans gotta f..k everything up and turn this thread inti trash

DeletedUser57259

Pina colada seems to be the weak link of the coalition.

#NotSurprisedAtAll

A weak link implies something where everyone is needed and the whole thing falls apart of one breaks. Is the coalition a chain though?

If Pina colada disappear tomorrow are Riot going to sweep across the continent unopposed? I don't think so personally.

No disrespect to Pina Colada, I just can't see this hinging on the them.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A weak link implies something where everyone is needed and the whole thing falls apart of one breaks. Is the coalition a chain though?

If Pina colada disappear tomorrow are Riot going to sweep across the continent unopposed? I don't think so personally.

No disrespect to Pina Colada, I just can't see this hinging on the them.

let me rephrase.. they are the nub tribe in the coalition. meaning riot will feast on them

DeletedUser57259

TQL seem to be the ones feasting on them.
3 villages is more a light snack than a feast ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: TQL, TQL.
Side 2:
Tribes: PCL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 18
Difference: 82

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 347,890
Side 2: 33,646
Difference: 314,244

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,341
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16,341

chart

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Impact, Giant
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO, BRO1, BRQ, BM, -BM~, AKA, TQL, TQL., PCL

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 19,976
Side 2: 7,827
Difference: 12,149

chart

DeletedUser1082

Ooh you've finally got a 48 hour period with "good" stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Impact, Giant
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO, BRO1, BRQ, BM, -BM~, AKA, TQL, TQL., PCL

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 11
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 43,836
Side 2: 66,033
Difference: 22,197

chart

Mithrae

Its hard, because of that mess. Some will say tribe X is playing on side A, and side A tribes will say that tribe X is not part of the coalition where they play, so the stats are not valid. Some will say that sending support means war participation, others will reject... Its all kinda relative atm. Probably, near future will clear this a little bit

Near as I can tell, the aggressor coalition is PCL, TQL, TQL., BM, -BM~, BRO, BRO1, BRQ and AKA. I don't think anyone disputes that, and I don't know about AKA but I'm pretty sure all the others were part of the original coalition against Riot! based on the screenshots in the original declaration thread. Current total size 2.6 million points.

To my knowledge there've been at least two screenshots posted suggesting that yoyo is helping Riot! and Impact. Total size 1.009 million points. In a pinch we could also throw in Giant to make it 1.018 million points. I don't think anyone has disputed those participants either. [Edit: lol - my luck that Hollyghost has just implied otherwise in his stats post; though come to think of it, both those screenshots involved tudadar specifically rather than yoyo generally. Some clarification from those 'in the know' would be helpful.]

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Impact, yoyo, Giant
Side 2:
Tribes: PCL, TQL, TQL., BM, -BM~, BRO, BRO1, BRQ, AKA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 135
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 11
Difference: 1

chart

So at 155% greater size than the defenders (or on May 26th, since I happened to have the info handy, 127% greater size), the aggressor coalition has managed to secure 10% more village conquests. (Or over all time, 6% more conquests at 17 to 18.)

Hot Eagle has tried to allege that Bunny is part of the war, but Bunny's leadership have explicitly denied that and reaffirmed their NAP with TQL: So unless TQL and the rest of the coalition have declared war on Bunny since then, seems to me it'd be a bit of a stretch to try to include them even if it were true that a couple of their players supported a friend in Riot! against BM.

Similarly Hot Eagle claims that QT, a tiny rim tribe who formerly claimed to be "under the protection of Riot!" in a screenshot of their profile, is part of the war.

I hardly think it matters in the end - even adding Bunny and QT and whoever else Hot Eagle wants to drag in would only change the conquest stats by 1 village - but I think what this is really all about is trying to make the sides look more even, rather than the conquests. As the ones who were initially gang-banged one could hardly blame Riot! even if they did seek partnerships with other tribes; but as the ones doing the gang-banging, the conquest stats don't look particularly impressive from the aggressor coalition.

That said, they're still killing some nice nukes and perhaps more importantly, still growing faster overall than Riot!, so if the coalition keeps working together as well as they've been doing it's going to be a long conflict which could go either way. So with that in mind, for my ten cents Hot Eagle is being a little too excitable hyping up these relatively trivial early successes.

Last edited: