Hot message leader

DeletedUser122029

eagle posts so many reports I post 1 and its fake, ok so nubs

DeletedUser122111

eagle posts so many reports I post 1 and its fake, ok so nubs

Yeah and im the tribe leader and you are crocky aka kim trump the spy from holly and smurf :(:(:(:(

You can change your name , but the fact that you are riot meat spy is always there .

DeletedUser122029

Yeah and im the tribe leader and you are crocky aka kim trump the spy from holly and smurf :(:(:(:(

You can change your name , but the fact that you are riot meat spy is always there .

You still have posted any proof that I spied for riot.

DeletedUser118850

Huh,for a kid who talks this much,i expected at least 30k points and 6 villas

A14C

For folk who have any kind of respect for the tribes involved, the first thought would be that most of those are backtimed nukes - especially since Sir Cornish has already suggested as much. To explain a little, that's when you see an enemy nuke in action and time an attack on their village to land immediately after it returns home, leaving no time to dodge it.

(Cue boasts from every second poster that they are so awesome they can dodge any backtime on God's green earth...)

Instead of being condescending how about they just stop leaving yourselves so open to these backtimes then. It's not something completely avoidable.

Mithrae

The lack of dodging is truest pathetic.
Instead of being condescending how about...

LOL I hope I didn't hurt your feelings there :p

I'm not in Riot - started far too late for that - but one of my pet peeves is this "Me so good, you so dumb" style of posting that we're seeing a lot of in this thread (and in basically any thread about any war, for that matter). Quite aside from not being very sportsmanlike, it seems quite counter-productive. Talk another tribe down and it just makes you look all the more pathetic when they outlast you. Makes a lot more sense to give them their fair credit - maybe even talk them up a little - so when you beat them you've actually done something worthwhile, or if you lose at least you were beaten by a worthy foe.

Of course I'm not one of those 'elite' players or self-declared 'PnP' geniuses or nothin', just a fellow who read the wisdom of Jesus as a lad.

A14C

Quite aside from not being very sportsmanlike, it seems quite counter-productive.

'Trash talk', slander and the like has always been a huge part of these forums - they thrive of conflict and arguments. Regardless though I don't see how it's wrong to say the current showing from Riot! (purely from a forum point of view) has been pathetic seeing that there have been many reports of nukes dying at home (backtimed or not) which is disappointing from a high ranked / hyped tribe. Even more so when Riot! are fairly quiet of late on these discussions and those in Riot! that have been vocal have come across as poorly to those such as myself who have no dog in this fight..

Talk another tribe down and it just makes you look all the more pathetic when they outlast you. Makes a lot more sense to give them their fair credit - maybe even talk them up a little - so when you beat them you've actually done something worthwhile, or if you lose at least you were beaten by a worthy foe.

No it doesn't - I or anyone can slander whoever they like regardless of the world outcome or if they outlast me - it's PnP where posts can easily influence players and tribes opinions of others - when used correctly (not saying it has) it can be valuable if not just entertaining during wars. Holding hands and being nice is boring.

If you want to follow the teachings of Jesus in a war game it's probably not going to get you far ;)

Mithrae

No it doesn't - I or anyone can slander whoever they like regardless of the world outcome or if they outlast me - it's PnP where posts can easily influence players and tribes opinions of others - when used correctly (not saying it has) it can be valuable if not just entertaining during wars. Holding hands and being nice is boring.

If you want to follow the teachings of Jesus in a war game it's probably not going to get you far ;)

What about Francis of Assisi then - wasn't he the one who said "never give a sucker an even break"? I'm not talking about being nice, though there's certainly nothing wrong with that; I'm saying that gloating and crowing over catching a few nukes at home just makes it look all the worse for the coalition to be losing ground against the tribe they're trying to gang-bang. Showing a bit of respect makes you look better, win or lose.

DeletedUser57259

What about Francis of Assisi then - wasn't he the one who said "never give a sucker an even break"?
Nah, if my years of education taught me anything he was the guy that sailed the seven seaseaseas but all that he could seeseesee was the bottom of the deep blue seaseasea.