Hot message leader

DeletedUser122111

No one's interested in you, mate. Maybe you should try protecting your villages and taking Riot's villages rather than living in fool's paradise.

Ok i will protect.................. ups this is not my village

48fa750e5d55430c2c007ad4e47d29e0.jpg

snowflake

Why are people getting salty over him posting reports? As if his "spamming" is hurting you in any way.
Don't like it, don't read the topic. Some people enjoy the carnage, even at the cost of some less interesting posts.
I mean, if you were Riot! I'd get it maybe, but it seems to mainly be non-Riot! people getting on here being all bossy. Get back to the game and dodge your incs ;)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why are people getting salty over him posting reports? As if his "spamming" is hurting you in any way.
Don't like it, don't read the topic. Some people enjoy the carnage, even at the cost of some less interesting posts.
I mean, if you were Riot! I'd get it maybe, but it seems to mainly be non-Riot! people getting on here being all bossy. Get back to the game and dodge your incs ;)

I agree. Stop being a @snowflake and get on with it. I'm finding it mostly amusing (at my own expense). Also the in-game banter is fairly good. Enjoying the world despite the g-bang. Murphy tribes never do too well.. yes, I am low key playing the underdog card lmao. Good luck ya'll

DeletedUser122029

Thanks for killing it <3 I know you didn't want me crying about the travel time :*

DeletedUser120074

I like these reports Eagle-sama is posting hahaha :p

But im pretty sure Riot! has some juicy reports as well, but they aren't sharing it :(:(:(

Mr. Cringer Pants

I don't understand why people get so upset over spies. This community is so small and most spies are people that are friends. Lots of time spying is just someone talking too much trash in a public chat and everyone just passes the info along the skype 'phone' tree. It's really not that big of a deal to deal with espionage and well its a war game and ALL wars have agents working 'overseas' in real life so why would TW be different if its a war simulation game?

Seriously people, if you are going on a defamation campaign, at least attack and target leaderships poor positioning, behavior or overall skills(leadership not in game). GL to all!