HoT vs Gunz

Hanz3l

&*(^&*%^ more neighbor villages changing hands.. lol.. Good luck 2 Gunz.. I have seen was HoT can do... swiftly.. blitz like.. very efficient.. I am sure they had this planned for a while :p . Dont forget both sides have fun!

DeletedUser

The irony is overwhelming. Feel free to stop sending trains my way.

DeletedUser

well then thats what we missunderstood....when we received word about the OPs we all thought its an act of war so we started preparing...btw gunz was fighting NL before this and we (who participated) had lots of losses so we didn't want to start a war right after one...the NL merger into gunz was a plant from ummm 2 months ago and in 2 months we acheived that since NL started to fall

NL never failed under meh but teh bad leadership after i left in last month made NL fail

Hanz3l

So are NL and Gunz gonna stop their war and join up versus HoT? Or this going to be a silly war?

DeletedUser

So are NL and Gunz gonna stop their war and join up versus HoT? Or this going to be a silly war?

NL and Gunz have a NAP, and NL members are merging into Gunz. There is no war between them anymore.

Hanz3l

Woah.. they are merging.. 0.o! Should i nuke someone? lol

On a diff sitenote.. my forum layout decided 2 switch 2 a diff language.. 0.o! not german or russian.. but i dont understand it xD

DJSova

Woah.. they are merging.. 0.o! Should i nuke someone? lol

On a diff sitenote.. my forum layout decided 2 switch 2 a diff language.. 0.o! not german or russian.. but i dont understand it xD

mine also changed to polish....at least i think its polish o_O

DeletedUser24460

Last 48 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: HoT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 77
Difference: 52

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 195,837
Side 2: 363,752
Difference: 167,915

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86,993
Side 2: 19,431
Difference: 67,562

image.php

Only thing we have seen out of Gunz so far is the barb nobeling picking up, 32 since the declaration :p

Hanz3l

You can never have 2 many barbs... the more the merrier.. they are your friends!