HoT vs Gunz

vic verca

nobling barbs is our thing, why are we rank 6 because we noble so many barbs and are so compact. easy to support each other.

DeletedUser

nobling barbs is our thing, why are we rank 6 because we noble so many barbs and are so compact. easy to support each other.

I would actually wager on a small tribe compact, against a large tribe spread. It just comes down to if you can use the villages to your advantage, are you active and skilled enough to do so.

vic verca

I would actually wager on a small tribe compact, against a large tribe spread. It just comes down to if you can use the villages to your advantage, are you active and skilled enough to do so.

Some of our members can get barbs from 2k to 9k in less than a week so it is our strenght, the only problem is that we limit our farms.

DJSova

Some of our members can get barbs from 2k to 9k in less than a week so it is our strenght, the only problem is that we limit our farms.

why dont u shut it ? With barb. nobling we will get no where, thats why i and the leaders have started the process of ''cleansing'' barb. noblers from Gunz

DeletedUser

why dont u shut it ? With barb. nobling we will get no where, thats why i and the leaders have started the process of ''cleansing'' barb. noblers from Gunz

LOL you'll have no one left then.

DJSova

LOL you'll have no one left then.

sure, i guess u know nothing about the people that don't noble barbs because due to the number of barb noblers and barbs being taken, the info about those who actually take villages from other players was left out ?

Stellrogaius

:icon_biggrin:Ok, two and a half days into the war.:icon_biggrin:
Lets check the stats....

Side 1:
Tribes: HoT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Timeframe: 08/12/2009 22:00:00 to 11/12/2009 10:54:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 1
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204,950
Side 2: 9,685
Difference: 195,265

image.php

DJSova

:icon_biggrin:Ok, two and a half days into the war.:icon_biggrin:
Lets check the stats....

Side 1:
Tribes: HoT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Timeframe: 08/12/2009 22:00:00 to 11/12/2009 10:54:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 1
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204,950
Side 2: 9,685
Difference: 195,265

image.php

wow ur good at nobling villages that are deep in HoT territory with no defences

Hanz3l

Thats pretty funny actually... No offense intended... i would have thought with the clustering you Gunz guys would be a fortress... 0.o but even with a cluster... no skill does take its toll ....

DJSova

Thats pretty funny actually... No offense intended... i would have thought with the clustering you Gunz guys would be a fortress... 0.o but even with a cluster... no skill does take its toll ....

lol i don't play like the rest of gunz, i dont noble barbs and don't have villages stacked near one another. My ex k58 and k59 were left to defend for them selfs...support was send down there but not enought as u can tell cuz its a 70-100 hours journey for me.

DeletedUser

That's great for you, but are you representative of all Gunz? apparently not, and it is HoT vs. Gunz...

DeletedUser

No, not are you the representative... you don't represent them in the sense that although you don't noble barbs, they do

DeletedUser

I think he was talking about having a play style representative of every gunz player. It's true that you don't noble barbarian villages, but your player skills leave a lot to be desired. So in a sense, yes, you represent them.

Noble, 48;001: Minas Tirith, K48 Rename tomorrow at 01:05
Noble, 48;042: 3.4, K48 Rename tomorrow at 03:32
Noble, 48;010: Edoras, K48 Rename tomorrow at 08:23

DeletedUser

I think he was talking about having a play style representative of every gunz player. It's true that you don't noble barbarian villages, but your player skills leave a lot to be desired. So in a sense, yes, you represent them.

What he said =p

DJSova

and u think ur noble trains are any better ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
the only real trains i've seen were from emperor who send like 20 attacks in 2 secs (noble trains plus fakes and nukes)

oh and btw those trains are sent like that for a reason...

Last edited: